21st part

After packing there stuffs they directly went to airport. Saniya was still sobbing. She was having a different kind of tension on her face.In Full journey back to Mumbai she didn't talk to sid once. He tried his best to console her talk to her but she didn't even rply..she didn't even see him..
They reached home nd saniya directly went to her room without meeting anyone...
Rita asked about this behaviour of her to sid but he didn't rply bcoz he was also tensed about that topic...
He also directly went to her room...her room was locked...but he was trying his best to cll saniya again nd again to open the door ...
Thn suddenly after 1 hour she opened the door nd just hugged him so tighly nd said
Saniya: tum esaa kese kr skte ho mere sath sid ( she was crying badly)
Sid: saniya me btane wala tha tumhe but me dr gya tha me..
Saniya: but ye cheez chupane ki nh hoti sid I m ur partner so tum kese chupa skte ho itni bdi bat ki tumhe heart Prblm h 😢😢😢😢
She after saying this bend down to her knees and started crying alot...
Sid try to Console her but she was not listening....

Flashback..
That cll was from his family doctor...he told saniya about the condition of sid as he also knw about it but he didn't told anythng to anyone.
Doctor: hi sid..
Saniya: hi doctor I m not sid I m saniya. Sid is sleeping
Doctor:Oh no issues once he ll be awake tell him to come to me as his reports r with me...I examined it fully..there is something which is serious about his condition..
Saniya: wt r u talking about doctor which report nd ol pls let me knw..
Doctor: sid ne btaya nh h tumhe he is suffering from a heart disease..his wall of heart r very weak...there r three walls of heart in our body...his two walls r very weak bcoz of that he was getting dizziness nd pains.
Saniya: but wt we have to do now doctor..
Doctor: we have to give him proper rest nd there will be an operation for this...I told sid before but he didn't listen...if Operation will not be done then I cnt do anythng after that.plss I request u ki ap use manle Operation ke lie..
Saniya was numb nd started crying..
Saniya: ok doctor i will make sure he will get ready for the operation..
Thnks doctor for telling me everything I ll come to meet u soon..

Flashback over.
She was continuosly sobbing..while crying she didn't knw whn she slept...sid was just in tension that how will he be able to handle saniya...
Next day saniya got up nd saw sid was sleeping in sitting position only..Her eyes again get moist bcoz of doctor's words..
She got up to get ready she caresses sid's hair..as she was just want to save her in any condition...
Thn by the touch of saniya sid's woke up..
Sid: baby mujhe maaf krde. I m really srry me dr gya tha ki mene agr tujhe btaya to tu bear nh kr paegi....I don't want to take off ur happiness...I really love I don't want ki tujhe kuch bhi tklif ho..
Saniya: ( while crying) tune socha bhi kese ki tu nh btaega to mujhe pta nh chlega u knw na..hw much I love u..u r my happiness..agr tu hi thk nh hoga to hw would I be happy..I m always there for u..me tujhe apni jaan se jada pyar krte hu sid...tuje kese chodungi..me tujhe kuch nh hone dungii..
Both were crying but thn..
Saniya: mujhe ek promise
Sid: kyaaa???
Saniya: tu phle kr
Sid: ok
Saniya: tu office nh jaega rest krega pura me sb smbhal lungi khud aur aj doctor ke pas jakr I will finalize the date jis din u ll go for ur Operation.nd if u didn't went for ur Operation I promise that I will not ever in my life talk to u...
Sid: but saniya me nh krwa skta operation...mujhe nh krwana mujhe nh krna kuch...😢
Saniya: bebu me hu na tere sath merpe bhrosa krta h..??
Sid: khud se jada..
Saniya : to bs fir tu operation krwaega...
Sid : kk meri sherni..I loveee u soo much saniya u r seriously my strength..I cn do anythng in my life if u r there with me..
Saniya: I m alwys there...
Sid tightly hugged saniya ..she also recriprocated the hug...
After sometime they came for brkfast after getting ready..
There Rita was waiting for both..
Rita: agae bchoo...
Both nodded In yes nd sat on the chair nd started there food..
Rita: saniya ek bat btao kl tumhe kya hogya tha bchaa tu mile bhi nh kisi se...
Saniya first hesitated to say but after sometime she thought rita is his mother so she should knw about this...so she told Rita about all the condition of sid..
Rita also started crying nd asked..
Rita: sid tune itni bdi bat chupae hmse me bat nh krungi terse kbhi...
Sid: Maa srryy me dr gya tha srryyy ( his eyes were also moist)
Rita hugged him tightly nd said " sb theek hoga mera bcha u ll be perfectly fine soon...we all r there with u..nd god will surely make u fine soon.."..
After thn both Sid nd saniya directly went to doctor..
They reached the hospital nd talked to doctor about everything doctor gave thm the date for operation..
After ten days sid has his operation meanwhile he has to take care completely. Doctor gave him the medicine nd they both bid bye to doctor nd went back home..
Saniya: ab tu chup chap sirf Aram krega...me sb office ka kam dekhlungi...u don't have to go anywhere just do rest nd if u need anything just let me know..
Sid felt blessed to have her in her life..she did everything for him in these 10 days...
Now it's the day for operation
Saniya went to his room to take him to hospital but she didn't found him anywhere. She got tensed. she asked rita also but she also don't knw about him...she found him every where but she didn't found him....

Now we ll see where is sid...kaha gya hoga...will his operation be done on time ..???