16th part

After talking to each other they slept...
Next day sid was feeling good nd he woke up early nd was just seeing saniya with so much of love nd was thinking how this girl changed his life. How she handle everything with no worries. How she always have a smile on her face even in hard times..how she always supported him everytime. He just thn pecked on his forehead nd tightened his grip on her as they were sleeping by hugging each other by that saniya got up...
Saniya: good morning
Sid: gud mrng...srry mene tujhe utha dia moti...but me kya krta mujhe tujhpe pyar hi bhut a rha tha me nh chahta tha ki tujhe chodu..
Saniya: aree mere Kullu esa kuch nh h me tumhe vse bhi chodkr nh ja skte....I lovee u mere kulluu mulluu ..
They both laughed nd thn she pecked on his cheeks nd said hwz u feeling now mere Kullu..
Sid: ab theek hu bilkul tune Mera itna dhyaan jo rkha h to theek to hona hi tha..
Saniya: chlo I ll get up nd prepare the brkfast mom will be also waiting for us nd thn we have to office my kullu bcoz mujhe us mr.malhotra se bhi milna h.
Sid: ok meri sherni...they both smiled at each other.
After getting ready sit went to dinning where Rita and saniya was sitting..
Rita: kesa h mera bchaa tabayat kesi h teri?
He pecked on his mother's forehead nd hugged her
Sid: bilkul theek hu me mom ab dono khyaal hi itna rkhte ho..
They all smiled nd had there brkfast after that Sid nd saniya told Rita that from now saniya will also go in sid's office as she joined it also. Rita was very happy after listening that.
Thn they both went to office all were happy to see saniya...
Thn they both went to sid's cabin..nd sid made her sit on his seat .but she said
Saniya: bebu I knw u love me alot but in this office I wanted to work as professional plss don't deny but me na as a accountant yha kam krna chahti hu na ki tumhare fiancee ke nayate....plssss.
Sid was thinking how this girl is so down to earth..and got agreed to her request nd just hugged her nd said I love u meri moti ese kese kr lete h sb..
Saniya: bs krlete hu tum jo mere sath hote ho...
They both looked into each other's eyes nd thn smile. They were lost into each other embrace suddenly in meantime there was a knock on the door after that they came into their senses...
Sid: come in..
It's was mr.malhotra ( he doesn't knw that saniya is sid's fiance nd he was not in good terms with any of the employee bcoz of his rude behaviour as he was a very arrogant person his mother was friend of Rita nd after mr.malhotras  mother's death sid become his friend nd thn after that they become partners..)
He came in nd thn shook hand with sid nd asked him about saniya..
Sid: I Malhotra kesa h be tu..
Malhotra: me bdia hu tu bta tu kesa..
After listening that he is mr.malhotra saniya saw her with an angry face....
Sid: me bdia aur bta tera ana kese hua aj idhr vse to tu bhar hi rhta h jada aj yha ka rasta kesa milgya..
Mr.malhotra: bs thoda kam tha yha socha tujhse miljaau aur thode papers or payments lejau..
Vse ek bat bta who's this beautiful girl standing here..
Sid : she is my fia...jese hi sid bolne lga saniya interrupted him nd said..
I m his new accountant...nd urs also bcoz u both r partners na..
mr.malhotra: ohh that's gud..( he got worried bcoz he knw how much he had created Prblm in accounts )
Thn he took some papers nd went from there...
Sid: tumne mujhe use btane ku nh dia ki tum meri fiance ho...
Saniya: yhi to plan h mere budhu kullu....me usne nh btaungi nd will make sure ki use pta nh chle bcoz nh to he wont trust me bcoz ek bar uska trust jitlungi thn hmara plan perfect rhega...
Sid : ok that's up to u but u will be carefull... bcoz he is not a good person..nd I don't want you to come in any of trouble bcoz of me....nd u have to promise me that ek ek min ki khbr tum mujhe doge...
Saniya: kk mere bebu ab chle me apne cabin me jate hu mujhe kam bhi krna hai..
She went to her cabin nd started working there.thn suddenly mr.malhotra came there...( He after seeing saniya wanted her to be with him khte h na pagl hojate phli bar me vo haal but saniya hmari to iska popt krne wali thi😂)
Nd asked her about herself she also told her about her... And sid was seeing that also but this time he is having full faith on his love but not on mr.malhotra..
Days passing like this mr.malhotra started trusting saniya alot as per her plan she wanted to gain his trust first..
One day they were working late there even mr. Malhotra as well but he is drunkard so he was drinking in his cabin...after that he went to Saniya's cabin sid was not there but knw everythng about thm bcoz he was in storage room where he was seeing thm from a tv as there room's were under cctv...
So saniya made a file nd bring that in Malhotra's cabin nd said him to sign some papers ( in papers there was also partnership deed in which it was mentioned that in his full awareness he is giving all his shares to sid)
So that after that he will be not a part of company..
Malhotra was drinking at that time whn saniya entered.he was not properly in his senses..he came near to her nd started touching her inappropriately but for the work she did said him anythng just pushed him little bit nd said
Saniya: sir plss in papers pr sign krdijie.... important papers h..
On the other hand Sid was fuming in anger nd wanted to kill that Malhotra for touching her girl..
Malhotra saw that papers nd started reading although he was not into his senses sid nd saniya got shocked nd were praying only..

So now will see wt happn will Malhotra sign the papers or wt will sid nd saniya do..