14th part

Whn saniya saw that he was taking her name she got a heavy heart nd started crying but although she controlled that nd make sid up...Sid was shocked to see her. He got up nd thn Saniya feed him the soup...
Thn gave him medicine as he took everythng without making any prblms bcoz he knw that if he say anything to her she will be angry...(sherni mode chalu na hojae bichara chup ho rha tb tk).thn Saniya stand from there thn sid holded her from her hand nd again said srryyy...
Sid: sorry saniya I m really srry for wt I did I knw srry is not enough for wt I did but plss give me one chance..
Saniya didn't said anythng nd by jerking his hand she went from there...
She went to her room nd started crying nd was just thinking of that things happn to her. She was very hurt nd was also blaming her for sid's health ...she knew that bcoz of her he is not taking care of him..
Thn she was crying constantly..
It was evening time whn there someone was ringing the bell outside. Saniya went to see who is there on door...there was a postman ..he gave a letter to saniya it was for sid.
Saniya without thinking twice open that letter nd started reading it she got shocked after reading that ..( it was a letter in which it's mentioned that Sid's company is  in loss nd he is going from some Prblm in office )
Thn Saniya had tears in her eyes as well bcoz she got to knw also that y sid was into so much tension..
She also become tensed about this Prblm...she went to her room with that letter she doesn't want to tell sid that she knws about this matter...
Next day she went directly to sid's  office ( as bcoz of health sid was not going to office) there she went to his cabin saw all his files nd got to kwn the reason about that loss....as the company is going into loss bcoz of the accounts that was not being handled properly...she was just angry at some point bcoz sid didnt told her about this( phle hi gussa thi aur para chd gya sherni ka) but on the other hand she was very much tensed about this situation..so she decided to join sid's office she called receptionist nd told her to give all files related to accounts to her so that she cn take that home nd will calmly see that..
Receptionist did everything that saniya told her to do..thn she directly went to home with that files nd ol material...Rita saw her coming with those things nd asked
Rita: kya hua bcha aj itna kam kroge..(thn she saw front page of a file on which sid's name was mentioned). Beta ye to sid ke office ka h beta usko abhi koi kam mt dena uski tabayat thk nh h abhi fever km nh ho rha uska...
Sanjay told her everythng about the company's loss ans she also told her that she will join his company also.
Rita after listening to all this felt ready proud on saniya that hw she handled everyone nd everythng.( That's the beauty in Sana that she do everything possible for her love ones to make thm happy..)
Thn she went to sid's room nd saw him nd put all the files in front of him.
Sid got shocked nd asked wts this saniya.
Saniya: tum mujhe pr trust nh krte the ye phle pta chl gya lekin tumne mujhe is layak bhi nh smjha ki tum mujhse apni Prblm share kr skoo...nd started crying....
Sid: pr hua kya h me schi apni glti ke lie bhut shrminda hu saniya I really love u nd me kbhi tumhe khona nh chahta bs ek bar mujhe maaf krdoo.
Saniya: but tumne mujhe office ke loss ke bare me bhi nh btaya.ab uska me kya kru..tum hmesha koi na koi glti krte ho...( She was constantly crying) I really love u me nh dekh skte tumhe asi halat me.agr tum mujhe apnna mante to pka mujhe btate.
Sid: baby me btata but me tumhe tension nh dena chahta tha..tum khush the to me tumse kese tunhari khushi cheenta...me schi me tumse bhut pyar krta hu bs ek glti hue mujhse ki mene tumphr doubt kia but I promise me jindagi me dubara esa kbhi nh krunga( his eyes was full of tears while saying this)
Saniya just cupped his face nd kissed his tears...
Saniya: me tumhe maf krdungi but ek shrt pr.
Sid: bolo
Saniya: I want to join our company nd will handle all our accounts...
Sid: ok but tum ku itni preshan ho rhe ho.
Saniya: me bilkul preshan nh ho rhe me nh chahti tum kisi bhi loss me jao. Tum sher ho na vse hi rho.hmesha jitna psnd h na tumhe to bs ab hm milkr vhi krege...apni company ko jitage aur loss se ftaft bhar laege....nd she kissed him on his cheeks...
Sid: tum schi meri angel ho saniya I reallyyy love u.u r my strength whnevr I fall down u r always there to pick me up.. whenever I loss my confidence u r always there to boost me up...I m really blessed to have u in my life..
He just cupped her face nd kissed her face all over...nd said..
Sid: plss mere pas akr let ja me bttr feel krunga..
She smiled nd went to him nd hugged him tightly nd they now into each other's arm that is there sukoon....sid just slept into her embrace.... whn seee saw that she slightly came out of his embrace nd started working on the files that she brought from the office...
( Giving each other support is the part of relationship. In happiness everyone supports but the one who supports u in ur sadness or in our tough times is the pure love..nd if u become support ur partner u become strength of that person nd by that he or she cn achieve whatever they want to)

Now will see wt will saniya do to bring sid's company on top....