23rd part

Now everyone met him asked about his health..
Rita: bcha tu theek h I m very happy babaji ne saniya ki sunli... bichari ne kuch nh khaya 1 din se tere lie gurudware bhi gae...
Sid was amazed after listening nd thought that " how unconditional love saniya do to him"
Thn everybody went outside except saniya she was standing there nd was just looking sid nd had tears in her eyes..
Sid: moti ab ku ro rhe h ab to teri bat manli mene ab thek hu me...
Saniya: kutte khushi ke ansu h tujhe dekha na merse rha nh gya..
Sid: idhr a mere pas baith..
Saniya went to him sit beside him on the bed..nd started caressing his hairs...sid felt extremely happy to see her around him..
Sid thn hold her face.
Sid: agr tu na hoti to Mera kya hota moti...I m very lucky ki tu meri life me ae...I really love u soo much..
Saniya: I m also lucky to have u sid ...I love u 2...ab na jada emotional na ho chup krke soja aur Aram kr..jldi jldi theek hoja...mujhe nind nh ate tere bina..
Sid was very happy...but he is having pains bcoz of Operation...
Thn sid slept there while saniya was just caressing his hairs.he slept peacefully there....
Thn she went outside..thn she said to everyone to go home nd take rest as she is there with sid..
Rita: beta tu bhi chl le thodi der bad me ajana..tune bilkul Aram nh kia na kuch khaya h...
Saniya: maa me nh jaungi me sid ko lekr ek hi bar jaungi ghr...
Rita: ( with moist eyes) sid or me bhut lucky h saniya hme tum mili ho...acha thek h me sb yhi bhjdungi khana bhi khalena..ok
Saniya: hnji maa..
Rita hugged saniya she also recriprocated...she met everyone papa, shehbaz they all hugged her
Nd went from there.
After 4 hours shehbaz came there with her clothes nd food.she changed nd ate her food...
In meantime sid woke up...nurse came to her nd told her that Sid is awake nd he is calling for her name.
She went to him nd sat there beside him nd they talked almost for 2 hours nd thn he slept again...( Bcoz of medicine doses)

Days were passing it was the last day of sid in hospital..next day he will be getting discharge..
Sid nd saniya were sitting holding each other's hand..meanwhile sid started moving in pain..he was having pain in his full body bcoz of operation..saniya directly went to doctor to cll him...doctor came to him checked him nd said " these pains r bcoz of weakness he ll be fine soon" nd went back from there..

Saniya was getting tensed bcoz she cnt see him like this she cnt see him in pain...so she thought of an idea..( hmari saniya cum thodi h kisi se she cn do wtever give relief to him...bcz for her he is the precious thing nd she cnt want to see him in pain)
So she came close to sid nd said her to shift....sid was shocked for once but thn he said
Sid: moti tu fit nh ayegi...nd laughed..
Saniya: tujhe bola na udr khisk...mujhe letna h..
Sid shifted nd they both were lying on the hospital bed( she before only locked her room) she hugged him put her one leg on him..
They entagled there hands nd legs...they were just into each other's embrace ...by this sid's mind got distracted from the pain...they both were craving for this touch ..
Nd there touch alwys give each other so peace that they always forgot about there pains..nd worries...(that is the true love whn you cn heal each other's pain with so much of love nd care..)
Only care nd love is the emotion that alwys heal everyones pain...

Thn they both slept there into each other's embrace..
After seeing sid how he peacefully sleeping saniya got up slowly nd put a pillow with him nd went from there...
Next day all formalities were done she took him nd went back to home..everyone was happy to see him back to home.. everyone was gathered there to meet him at home....
Both reached home..everyone was happy to see him....
They went to their room nd sid slept nd saniya came out to meet everyone...Rita nd saniya greeted everyone..thn all left from there...
Now days passing on..sids health getting bttr day by day...saniya was taking proper care of him......
One day they all were sitting on dinning having there lunch..
Rita: beta ab bhut tym hogya saniya ko bhi ae abhi me chahti hu ye properly hmare ghr ki hojae...
Me chahti hu jldi se ab tum shadi krloo....
Both Sid nd Saniya got shocked but very happy bcoz they were also waiting for this day eagerly..
Rita: me aj hi pandit ji se bat krke dated fix krungi..lekin ek cheez aur jb tk tumhari shadi hogi na tb tk saniya apne ghr Uttarkhand rhegi...use vha rhna hoga jb tk shadi nh hoti....

Both got upset after listening to this...both cnt live without each other hw cn they bear these days without each other....

Now will see how ll they manage to live without each other...nd wt will happn...