7th part...

Then they both went to home nd met everyone...everyone become emotional after seeing saniya..
Rita: agae meri bchii..kaha chli gae the pta h hm kitna dr gae the..😢
Saniya: mom ap ro mt plss me theek hu bilkul and she hugged her.
Rita: apna dhyaan rkhna  bcha ab me nh chahti mere bcho ko khroch tk bhi ae..tujhe pta h sid to soya nh 2 din se jb se tu nh mil rhe the isne jamin asman ek krdia tujhe dhundne me.( Mene phli bar apne bche ko kisi ke lie rote dekha bhut pyar krta h ye tujjse...)
As she said this saniya started looking at him with so much of love and pass him a beautiful smile. Sid also gave her smile. Thn all eat there dinner saniya.
Rita: aja bcha aj me tujhe apne hatho se khana khilate hu.aj aja apni maa ke hatho se khana khale.
Saniya : hnji maa..😊(she gave Rita a broad smile nd thn  she went to her nd sit near her )
Rita fed her with her hands here sid was feeling proud nd bless also as he was witnessing their ( saniya nd Rita ) beautiful bond. He was happy to see that both the important ladies of his life are having such a beautiful bond...
When Rita was feeding food to saniya she got emotinal nd said "mom aj mujhe apni mom ki kmi mehsus nh ho rhe ab me bhi kh skte hu meri bhi mom h jo mujjse bhut sara pyar krte h" Rita come close to her nd gave her a kiss on forehead nd hugged her and said " bcha me hmesha tujhe ese hi pyar krungi"
Now Sid just came nd said (Maa me bhi hu apka beta mujhe bhi kro na ye chuma chati😂😂") nd they all gave a big hugg to each other nd they all went to their respective rooms to sleep...Sid came to saniya nd told her to come in his room...
After freshnup she went to his room.when she enter the room she got shocked nd mesmerized to see the room. As room was full decorated with roses..🌹🌹
Thn she went inside the room nd was searching for sid thn sid locked the door nd came from backside nd hugged her from back..
Sid: kesa lga mera surprise???
Saniya: bhut pyara lga but ye ku kia??
Sid: tumhare bday pr to kr nh paya me kuch but uski kmi puri to krni h na.
Saniya: bhut pyara h..
Sid: tum bhi uthni hi pyari ho to itna to bnta tha na...
Then she turned around nd hugged him tightly..He also reciprocated that hug with so much of love.
Thn he feel his shirt little bit wet thn he hold saniya's face nd see her..She was crying she was having tears in her eyes..
Saniya: (while crying) me tumse bhut pyar krte hu jb me tumse dur gae na mujhe lga ki meri sase ( breaths) ruk jayegi..mujhe ye tha ki mene tumhe kho dia hmesha ke lie mene kbhi kisi se pyar nh kia apni life me...mere lie bs meri family imp thi..but jbse me tumse mile hu mere lie tum meri family ho...me tumhe bhut pyar krte hu plss mujhe kbhi chodna mt..( he just suddenly put finger on her lips)Plss promise kro..
Sid: kbhi nh chodunga me tumhe mere life me bhut utar chdav aye h saniya but jbse me tumse mila hu na mene hsna sikha h..I found the best version of myself u r a beautiful girl from outside nd inside.u r just an angel for me.U lighten my life like an angel.i will never leave u in my life ever...I promise.
Saniya: kha meri sau( ksm)
Sid: teri ksm moti.
Saniya: Hayee tu mujhse itna pyar krta h.
Sid: bs kr pka mt ab moti..😂😂😂( this Side will never go hmare shukla ji ye na bole esa hoga kya😂)
He is a very private person but in from of saniya he is open, she become a kid with her, her innocence always melt him, she is the only one who cn handle him in anger nd love her flaws also..they both have a very pure bond of love bcoz they love each other with all the flaws they have( it's true a person cn love or like u in ur perfection but true love alwys lie where there two imperfect persons love each other with all there flaws nd make thm complete nd perfect..by giving them the assurance of love🥰🥰)
They thn cut the cake nd they both were very happy...thn Sid just hold her tight from her waist nd bring her very close to her nd asked her
Sid: will I kiss u??
Saniya: y r u asking me u don't have to ask me about this.I m all urs.
By getting this answer he become so happy nd kissed her very passionately he smashed his lips on her nd started sucking her lower lip.she was also reciprocated nd started sucking her upper lip..thn both started kissing each other with lots of love..both r enjoying there this phase thn both kissed each other for almost 15 min they both  don't wanted to leave each other but they have to bcoz to gain there breaths..
Both were breathing heavily thn sid just hold in his arms pick her up nd went to the bed nd with so much of love he just put her on the bed...he came on her nd started kissing her again both were loving each other with so much passion..thn he started kissing her neck shoulder nd he tighten the grip on her waist which make she moan his name.He started losing control nd started sucking her hard on her neck nd giving her love bites.
Thn in his love phase he just started opening her zip on the back of her clothes but thn she suddenly stopped him to do that Sid came into his senses nd see her face she was feeling shy 🙈by also by seeing her face he witnessed that she is not ready for this now..
So he just kissed her on her forehead nd got up from her nd lay on the other side of bed...saniya also came into her senses nd saw him
Saniya: kya hua tumhe bura lg gya??
Sid : nahi baby
Saniya: pkaa na...bcoz I m new to these all things so I don't knw how to react as I m not that much comfortable..sorry😔
Sid: ( He just hold her face nd put her on his hand ) baby me esa kuch nh krna chahta jo tumhe kbhi bhi uncomfortable feel krwae I understand u completely jb tk tum comfortable NH hogi hm kuch nh krege...I love u from my soul I don't want u to be uncomfortable in any form...whn u feel it like thn only we will make love ...🥰so don't worry I loveee u sooo much meri moti...
Saiya: I love u 2 mere Kullu
Thn she went close to him nd pecked on his cheeks nd covered her into his embrace nd both slept peacefully in each other's arm...( This is the power of love that both understand each other on every phase of life)..
After that there life was going amazing they spend most of the time with each other..from waking up to sleeping again they share every moment with each other they chit chat full day...they were very happy with each other nd coming close day by day..
After someday whn saniya came from her work to home she saw a lady sitting with Rita nd chit chatting even she saw sid was there as she came earlier today from his office and he was lauging nd giggling with her even Rita also...

So now will see who is that girl??what will be saniya's reaction towards her....janne ke lie jude rhaiye..🥰🥰🥰