4th part....

He came outside nd saw that she is standing there with lemonade for him so he came to him
Sid: thnquu nd srrryyy..( he said very fastly without making any eye contact)
Saniya: kyu thnquu to smjh ata h but srry ku..
Sid: vo...vo....jo hmare bich( he was not able to speak thn she suddenly said)
Saniya: it's kk u don't need to say srry...bcoz tumhare nh pta mujhe but me to tumse pyar krte hu..aur vo bhi bhut jada ...mujhe blki acha lga jb tumne mujhe hug kia I felt like i m in safe hands...
Sid : 😯😯( he was shocked by this sudden confession of her he doesn't have any words to say thn he said) dekho I respect ur feelings nd understand thn completely but I don't love u...
Saniya: ( she was having tears in her eyes but she somehow managed) koi bat nh mene tumhe nh kaha mujhse pyar kro but me to tumse pyar krte hu..me itne me hi khush hu ki tum mujhe friend mante ho....
She went from his room nd started crying...
There sid was thinking about all these things nd got frustrated bcoz he dont believe in love but now he is puzzled bcoz his feelings are changing he was struggling with his own feelings...

Saniya decided to do job as her teacher degree is with her now she wanted to be an independent woman..so she started searching job( as she herself is a very bright student so she got a offer from a very big school of mumbai to be a teacher over there as she filled form of there before only she saw an mail in which she got to knw about her selection) she was very happy she directly went to Rita and told her about this she also got happy after listening this..
From next day she has to join the school ( Mary's school) so she wanted to go for shopping but there was no one to take her so Rita told sid to take her for shopping.she got happy bcoz after her confession she didn't able to talk to him..
So when they were on the way to mall...
Saniya: y r u avoiding me after my confession???
Sid: no I m not it's just that I become busy in my work
Saniya: y r u lying to me plss tell me what happn bcoz I don't want that our friendship also get affect by this..??
Sid: I don't knw what to say saniya I m also confused I don't knw about my feelings I m attached to u I like u I like spending time with u but I don't knw I will be able to love u or not???
Saniya: that is not a Prblm sid u take ur time I never forced u nd will never do that in future also whenever u feel it like I m alwys there for u...
Sid smile nd ask her " tu kbse itni smjhdari wali bate krne lg gae he moti"nd they both laugh...
They did shop everything that Sana wanted nd went back to home...
Next day there was the first day of saniya job so she got ready nd sid dropped her there and he went to his office...she was enjoying her this phase of life where is became a teacher now she is fully happy bcoz she finally fulfilled her dream...
Days were passing along everything was going good one day sid came house frustrated bcoz his rival in the office snatched his project on which sid was working from a very long time..( someone from his office only licked info to his rival nd bcoz of that he lost that big project) so he was very angry he came very late nd all were slept except saniya as she was waiting for him to come...when he saw her he went to him and sit near saniya nd put his head on saniya's lap...
Saniya: kya hua tumhe ??
Sid : kuch nh bs ese hi( he doesn't want to give any tnsn to her)
Saniya: kuch to hua h btao mujhe ??
Sid: vo na mere office ke kisi bnde ne mere project ki info mere rival ko de di jiski vjh se mere hath se mera dream project chla gya..
She was also feeling bad for him but she consoled him and feed him food nd said him to take rest
She was thinking whole night about sid's tension..she was a teacher of accounts and in sid's company that project was snatched bcoz of accounts Prblm only so she decided to go to sid's office to check on the Prblm..
Next day as usual sid dropped her to school nd he went to office but whn she saw that Sid left from there saniya took a cab nd went to sid's office nd there she met the receptionist nd told her to take her to accounts room nd don't tell this thing to sid...
After checking all the accounts nd every possible witness she directly went to sid's cabin she without knocking directly went inside nd stand in front of him...
Sid: what r u doing here( as some people were sitting there with him she asked them to wait outside)
Saniya: vo sb chodo ye dekho ( she gave him a file in which there r the proofs) tumhe sb smjh ajaega..tumhe backstab krne wala aur koi nh Paras h( Paras is the one of the accountant working there from so many years sid trusted him alot but he was not loyal to him as tkla kbhi loyal ho hi nh skta 🤣🤣)
Sid : what I don't believe this ( he was shocked seeing that)
Saniya: yes it is true jb tumne mujse rat ko bat ki thi to mene yha akr sare tumhare accounts check kie Paras ne tumhare sare account me ghotala kr rkha tha nd usne tumhare project ki details bhi tumhare rival ko do the...
Sid called Paras and ask him everything nd he got to knw that it was all done by him so he fired him nd sat on his sit with a jerk nd holded his head " me jispe bhrosa krta hu vo mujhe dhokha dete h me tng agya hu sbse..."..
Saniya : I told u I will be always there for u so bs hogya na tumhara kam ab hsdo...
Sid: (smile on her innocence and thought kya ldki h yr)aj bhi srry nd thnquu...
Saniya: tumhare pass in do words ke alawa aur koi nae word nh h🤣🤣
They both laughed
Saniya : vse thnqu to me fir smjh gae but srry mujhe dubara smjh nh aya🤣
Sid: srryy islie ki mene tumhe bhut glt smjha tumhe hmesha bola ki tum mere type ki nh ho gaon ki ho nd ol but me glt that tum to mujhse bhi upr ho tum na hoti to shayd mujhe kbhi pta bhi nh chlta is bare me...
Saniya: bs bs ab tum itne bhi ache mt bno mujhse digest nh hoga mujhe ab tumhara akdu hona hi acha lgta🤣ek kam krdena bs mera Agr tumhe thnqu bolna hi h na to bs mujhe ek ice cream ki treat dedena...
Sid just lost in her innocence nd thought how cn a person be like this so much innocent nd kind.
Sid: ok promise aj hi I will give u the treat
They both went to have icecream they went to icecream parlour
Sid: konci icecream khaoge??
Saniya : chocolate
They both enjoyed icecream over the beach side as he took her to a place near beach they spend time together nd went back to home..
In night sid was thinking about saniya nd though that she is perfect for him nd he wanted to confess her his feelings ( shukla ji ke dil me ghnti bj rhe the unhe apne dil ki bat khni the saniya se) but he was confused that how will he do that...Thn Suddenly he got an idea as after 5 days saniya was having her bday so he decided to confess her about his feelings on that day...