12th part

Next day both got up nd after getting ready both were were happy nd went for the breakfast there saniya sit beside sid. Everyone was sitting there on the dinning table thn Rita said to both thm about a function of Sid's cousin marriage.
Rita: bcha mujhe tumhe kuch btana tha vo tumhari sis h na u.p me uski marriage h 3 days me to hme vha Jana hoga pls tu sari arrangements krlena jane ki.
Sid: ok mom I m excited bhut time bad we ll meet everyone
Rita: Ha bchaaa aur blki saniya bhi hmare sath jaegi..
Sid: ( got excited) schi mom🤪
Rita: ha bcha saniya will also go hmari hone wali bhau h..
Whn Rita said this both looked each other nd smile saniya feel shy so she said
Saniya: mom mere khana ho gya schl ke lie late ho rha h sid chle plss..
Rita: ha bcha go...😊god blss u both..
They both sat in car nd sid started the car.
Saniya: I m excited tumhari sari family se mil paungi
Sid: acha ji itni excitement..( with a naughty smile)he was seeing her all the time while driving.
Saniya: hnji just now focus on driving smjhe mere Kullu..
Sid: ok moti.
Then sid dropped her to her schl nd thn went to his office..
One day left for the marriage Rita went one day before nd now it's the day when saniya nd sid had to travel to go to his cousins marriage so they reached there in 2 hours nd went by the car afterwards the marriage was in a haveli kind in u.p that was near a viallge over there..so after reaching there they had to travel 1 one more by the car to reach the destination.
They were going there meanwhile there car stuck into mid way bcoz of a tree had fallen there from along time nd bcoz of that there was huge traffic nd it was night also so they both came out of the car and went to search for a place to stay at night..
Suddenly it started raining nd saniya nd sid become wet they saw a outhouse near that place where there car stucked nd informed the driver that they r going to that outhouse..
Saniya was enjoying the rain bcoz she love rain...and sid was just admiring her as she started playing in rain like a kid...sid was just looking at her thn suddenly saniya hold sid nd ask him to come nd play with her. She collected some of water in her hand nd smashed that on sid's face..they both started enjoying that.thn Sid holded her from her waist nd smashed a kiss on her lips in rain..saniya shocked by his move but thn started reciprocated..they had liplock of 20 min nd leave each other to gain there breaths...saniya started blushing her cheeks become red nd just turned around they both spend time playing in that rain..Thn Sid told her to go inside the outhouse as they both were felling cold nd there clothes r all drenched...
They both went to chng nd thn came out with there night suits as they were carrying there bags with thm..they called Rita nd told her the full situation nd tell her that they will reach out tom there they r safe so don't worry about thm...
They they both were spending time together in the outhouse..saniya was standing near the window nd was looking out nd was enjoying rain thn only sid came there nd hugged her from back thn she saw him nd smiled.
Sid: baby ab jldi hmari bhi shadi hogi I m really happy.i loveee u soo much I want u to be mine soon...
Saniya: hmm me bhi bhut excited hu..I lovee u kullu..
They both spend there quality time talk to each other alot thn
Saniya: sid I was thinking ki kese rishte bdl jate h na ek dm se...kese arti ne tumhe dhokha dia as a friend tumne uspe kitna trust kia tha..I got a very big  shock to listen ki ye sb usne kia...but I really think that koi bhi rishta hona usme trust pura hona chahie....apko apke partner pr pura bhrosa hona chahie..bcoz ek rishte ki shurwat bhrose se hi hoti h ..( sid lost into her thoughts bcoz of that asim things as he was again felling guilty to not trusting saniya)thn she patted on his shoulder nd asked
Saniya: kaha khogya tu??
Sid : kuch nh bs ese hi chl be moti ab sote h kl subha Jana bhi h jldi
Saniya: ok gud nit mere Kullu...
Sid was thinking again about that matter nd promised himself that he will tell her about this after his cousin's marriage..
They both slept into each other embrace nd sid kissed her forehead out of love...
(They both share an amazing bond in which they don't want to hurt each other in any way...they want each other's happiness..they smile in each other's success they feel proud whn any one of thm got appreciated...I as a writer never saw a couple like this who selflessly love each other..)
Next day they went to the destination as the traffic was all vanished bcoz the roads were opened...they met everyone there Rita introduced saniya to evrybody...they all started loving saniya bcoz where ever she go she make her place in there hearts very soon bcoz of her pure soul nd jolly nd beautiful nature...
All got mixed up with saniya very well even sids cousins love saniya lot.they all took her everywhere in every rsm nd ol..
There was the haldi rsm everyone there putting hldi on sid's cousin sid also went to put hldi on her cousin..he had some of the hldi left on his hand...( Hmare shukla ji koi mauka nh chodte saniya ko apna pyar dikhane ke lie)
He called saniya near a room nd put that hldi on her cheeks saniya felt very nice nd she started blushing..sid went close to her cheeks nd rub his cheeks on her nd they both got that hldi on there cheeks....saniya was feeling shy nd she felt current in her body bcoz of his touch she just closed her eyes..which was noticed by sid..and he started teasing her more..he came near her neck nd started giving her kisses she just patted his hand on his chest nd said" koi dekh lega sid go away" sid was not in mood to listened anythng he was just kissing her endlessly...thn one cousin came there nd
Cousin: ohoo ohoo....bs bhai bhabhi thode time me apki hojagi..public display to mt kro..
Sid came into senses nd both felt very embarassed..there cousin left from there nd saniya slapped him softly on his shoulder nd said" mna Kia tha na julus nikal dia mera😂😂
They both went to hall where rsm was going on all started dancing nd enjoying....
Thn there got an announcement that saniya is going to sing a song..( everyone knwss that saniya sings very well so there cousin started shouting for her to sing)
Sid also insisted saniya to sing..so she started singing she felt nervous but thn she looked at Sid nd started singing.
Hume tumse pyar Kitna
Ye hm nh jante mgr jee nh skte tumhare bina...
She was looking into sid's eyes while singing all song...nd
Tumhe koi aur dekhe to jlta dil
Bdi mushkilo se phr smbhlta h dil....

Whn she was singing these lines she was having little tears in her eyes...nd listening to that lines sid also have tears in her eyes..
Thn she completed they song nd everyone started clapping for her even sid was having a big smile nd was very proud on her..
She came nd stand near sid Rita came nd hugged her nd said " bhut pyara gaya mera bcha tumne" bs ab jiske lie gaya vo bhi tarif krde...
Saniya was just blushing nd thn sid just took her hand nd kissed on her hand nd said I love u soo much meri moti tune bhut pyara gya mujhe bhut pyara lga...😘😘😘
And in front of everyone sid become expressive nd sat on his knees nd said I loveee u so much
Hme bhi tumse pyar utna jitna tumhe h...
Everyone was just admiring both of our cutiepies...nd started shouting nd hooting..
They came into there senses nd saniya started blushing hard nd went from there ..😘🥰🥰

Sometime u should have to be expressive for ur love one...it felt very beautiful whn ur love one express there feeling to u without any fear of anybody...that's the pure love...whn u hold ur loves hand infront of everyone showing thm that u r just for each other...this feeling is just beyond everythng..🥰🥰🥰