24th part

After thn Saniya came to him nd patted on his shoulder to make him come into his senses..
Sid: u r looking damn hot baby..today I don't knw hw will I make my self be in control..
Saniya felt happy but shy at the same time.
Thn both greeted everyone.
Thn c.e.o came there nd complimented saniya..
C.e.o: u r looking extremely gorgeous saniya..
Saniya: thnks...
There sid was just feeling happy although bcoz he is proud of his choice ..
Everythng was going good...that ( c.e.o is just dont knw hw shukla ji possessive about saniya...)
(Usne khud hi sher ke muh me hath dalia😂😂😂)
He asked saniya for a dance saniya also nodded in yes bcoz she is innocent she doesn't conclude anyone bad...but she doesn't knw hw bad people r today..
While dancing he put hand on her waist which made her uncomfortable that was witnessed by sid..( he was fuming with anger but don't wanted to spoil anythng in party)..
So he went to thm nd asked softly sir will I dance with my fiance..nd jerked his hand very badly ..( marbhi dia aur pata bhi nh chla)
Sid thn started dancing with saniya but was not talking nd seeing towars saniya bcoz he was pissed with at c.e.o as well as saniya bcoz he was waiting for her to say no to c.e.o but she didn't..
Saniya got to knw about his jealousy factor ..so next step of saniya just took sid's heart away...she planned somethng which made Sid extremely happy he just hugged in full party...they both hugged each other in whole party...his full anger was melted..

Let's c wt saniya did..which melted sid's anger..