17th part

There saniya nd sid were only praying that Malhotra will not read the partnership deed... Malhotra read the papers. He reqd only first 2 or 3 papers nd just signed that( nachoo😂) saniya eyes were closed as she was praying only
Malhotra: keep it I have signed it...
Saniya just opened her eyes nd thnks him..but whn she was leaving Malhotra suddenly hold her hand nd just slapped her..she got shocked nd there sid was fuming in anger nd just got up from his seat nd ran toward the office ( storage room was 5 min away from his cabin)
In meantime Malhotra just rolled her nd said...u think mujhe pta nh chlega tumne kha sign krwaya h u think u r smart..nd snatched the file from her...saniya just screaming in pain as he has rolled her nd pin her to the wall....thn he kissed her back where saniya was crying only....he just turned her was just going to kiss mean time sid came nd pushed him so hardly that he just fall down...
Sid snatched the file from him..nd went to saniya who was just crying...whn he was consoling her thn Malhotra again tried to hurt sid by a rod that was there but saniya saw that nd shouted sid nd sid just turned around nd holded it..( uske bad kya tha wanna wau wanna wau wau...hmare Kabir singh jag gae)
Sid started bitting him he beated him so badly that his full mouth nd face was bleeding...( Sid ne police ko phle hi inform krdia tha)
Meanwhile he was just to throw a vase on him to kill him as Sid was just saying these lines" tune meri Saniya ko hath kese lgaya teri himt kesi hue meri Saniya ko touch krne ke lie me nh chodunga tujhe aj to me mardalunga tujhe..""
In that time police came nd took vase from him nd said don't take law in ur hands..we r here...they just took Malhotra from there...
Sid nd saniya just saw that file nd all papers were kk nd finally they were signed nd all the shares again came to sid...they were happy..Sid asked saniya as she is fine..she nodded her head in yes nd they went to home....
Rita was waiting for thm they after getting fresh went to her nd joined her on dinning for dinner..
Rita: kese ho bcho tum tumhara kam hogya sara...
Sid: hanji mom sb hogya ache se.
Saniya: hnji mom.
Thn Rita just noticed saniya's hand on which there were marks..( bcoz of the tight hold of Malhotra she got bruises on her hand)
Rita: bcha ye kya hua tujhe
Sid also saw that nd was just felt pain in his heart also after seeing that.
Saniya: kuch nh maa vo bs kam krte krte dekha nh door lg gya...mom mera khana hogya I m very tired me jau..
Rita : Ha ha bchaa jaoo...gn.
She covered the situation like this nd went to her room nd she directly went to washroom nd just took a shower she was just thinking of the things happened to her. As bcoz of that she was horrified also she was just cleaning herself nd was crying...she after sometime came out of the washroom nd saw that Sid was just waiting for her.
She just came on the other side of bed nd just lyed there without saying anythng. Sid understood her situation nd just lyed on other side of her nd came close to her. He thn took saniya's hand hold it nd started kissing it..he wanted her to be calm nd get of that bad touch she witnessed...
Sid just kissed his bruises so that she will not bear pain...thn he came little bit more close to her turned her face towards him looked into her eyes. Both were feeling there breaths as they were that much close..sid kissed all her face while seeing into her eyes...her forehead,her cheeks,her nose.. saniya's eyes were closed bcoz of his touch..she was feeling relax with this touch of him,..
Thn Saniya suddenly came more close to him nd hugged her so tightly sid alsoo recriprocated she hid herself into his broad chest nd then she started crying...sid broke the hug nd hold her face ..kissed her tears..
Sid: baby dont cry me hu na tumhare sath...I love u meri moti aj tune jo kia h na mere lie I m very much bless to have u...tu jaan h meri...I m srry tujhe meri vjh se ye sb dekhna pda..
Saniya: nh esa nh h tu bhi to mera h na to fir teri Prblm meri bhi hue na...but I m crying just bcoz I didn't liked his touch I hate him I wanted to kill him at that that....
Sid asked her were he touched her.
She pointed towards her neck nd shoulder...
Sid started kissing her on her neck nd shoulder he was just kissing her neck nd giving her wet kisses on her shoulder nd neck...in heat of moment he doesn't realise he sucked her neck so hardly that she screamed his name sidharrrtttthhh..thn he came into his senses nd realised about it..nd just thn he kissed that love bite too sooth the pain...
Both started looking into each other's eyes..
Sid asked her hw she is feeling now.she said I m blessed to have u bebu in my life. kullu I won't even tell u in words hw much I love u ..u r my life. I cnt even think my life without u.after saying this she just hugged him tightly nd they both slept peacefully into each other's embrace...

This is the beauty of love how a person cn heal up all ur tensions nd prblms. if u have a partner who cn understands u supports u be with u whenever u need them...

Next morning sid just planned  surprise date for saniya let's c what sid's plan for her saniya...