8th part....

Saniya came inside nd when she came everyone welcomed her but she was just seeing that girl sitting next to Rita..
Rita: agae mera bchaa ??
Saniya: hnji mom
Rita : meet her beta she is  Arti sidharth ki bchpan ki friend..
Sana greeted her with a big smile arti also greeted her the same.thn she went to her room she was very tired that she slept.
After sometime she woke up nd went straight to meet sidharth as she didn't met him from a long time.she went straight to his room..then she got shocked by seeing that Sid's friends were sitting in his room nd they were laughing nd giggling.She didn't get pissed bcoz of my friends but she got pissed as Arti was sitting very close to Sidharth. She was standing near the gate when sid saw her nd stand from his seat nd went directly to her nd kiss her forehead.
Sid: agae baby tum??me tumhe kbse miss kr rha tha
Saniya: dikh rha h kitna miss kr rhe ho🙄 ( she was pissed at this time)
She went from there nd sid was just standing there thinking what will happen to her .But thn friends cll him nd he again went to thm..
There saniya was pissed so she directly went to Rita nd put her head in her lap nd started talking to her.
Rita: kya hua bchaa??
Saniya: kuch nh maa bs apki yaad a rhe the to me agae apni maa ke pass.
Rita: Bhut acha Kia mera bchaa
Saniya: mom apse ek bat puchu?
Rita: Ha mera bchaa..
Saniya: mom ye arti sid ki kbse friend h inka bond kesa h
Rita got about the point nd she understood that what saniya is going through in her mind ( she started  smiling by thinking of thought that saniya is getting little jealous)
Rita: bcha vo sid ki bchpan ki schl friend h. Bhut ache dost h ye dono. Pdai complete hone ke bad she went to London for her buisness. Bhut psnd krti thi vo sid ko hmesha se but sid ko nh psnd the vo so agge koi bat nh bni. Sid hmesha se usko apna dost manta h acha.. So now she came for 20 days. She was going to hotel but thn sid insisted her to stay with us only.
By listening all this she got more angery...but can't react in front of Rita.
Thn she went from there nd started doing some of her work.she was completing that nd thinking about that she has to handle arti ( that line of Rita was going into her mind constantly " arti psnd krti thi sid ko bhut") when she was jungling with her thoughts she heard a voice of knocking door she said come in there was sid standing on the door. He came inside nd directly went to hug her she also recriprocated the hug bcoz she doesn't want to show him anythng kind of jealousy nd insecurity factor ( bcoz that is seriously new for her)
Sid: kya hua terko moti? Vha se ku agae the bhag kr kuch kaha bhi nh tune
Saniya : bs kuch nh vse hi mere sr me drd ho rha tha so me agae the.
Sid just came close her pecked a kiss on her cheeks nd thn said " moti drd tha to phle ku nh btaya" thn he started giving her a head massage nd she was feeling really relaxed after that she hugged him.
Saniya: tum mujhe kbhi chodoge to nh?
Sid: tu pagl h moti me apni life me kbhi nh chodungi tujhe..
Thn they both went for dinner nd then they all spend a good time together. All went to there respective rooms nd slept.
Next day arti decided to cll sid as he was in office nd told him to let's party tonight nd wanted him to take her to the club...so he agreed nd called saniya and jay( jay is a very good friend of sid he always stand by him alwys..) Both got agreed.
They all met at evening at sid's place to go together. Saniya was in her room nd thinking about what to wear for club thn sid came to her nd gave her a beautiful dress for the club...she accepted it nd become sooo happy...she came out after changing the dress. Sid turned to her nd saw she was looking very hot nd beautiful she was wearing a beautiful peach colour one piece..she was feeling shy once but whn sid hold her hand she become confident..( it's a fact if ur partner is with u nd gives u strength his or her strength become ur confidence..)

They all went for the party everyone was very happy. They all reached to the club nd entered they all were chilling around whn Arti came to sid nd asked him for a dance..sid was looking at saniya but arti forced him so he has to go...here saniya was feeling really bad nd pissed off...
They were dancing and here saniya was getting more angry nd suddenly by mistake her soft drink fall on her so she went to clean it..And when she came she was shocked to see what happened there..,
A random girl came there nd kissed sid...sid got shocked by this action..nd he just jerked that girl with his hand before he could say anythng he saw Saniya was standing there with tears in her eyes..she ran toward the exit.He also get worried nd went too check her..He saw her nd hold her hand nd asked her.
Sid: meri koi galti nh h saniya mujhe nh pta vo ldki kon the kya kia usne ku kia but trust me saniya meri koi glti nh h isme..
Saniya: mujhe kuch nh sunna mujhe bs ghr Jana h tum lekr chloge ya me khud chli jau..( nd she was just crying she was not listening to him)
Thn sid took her to the house nd she just ran towards her room without saying anythng..
She just went to her washroom nd stand in shower nd started the shower so that her crying voice will not go outside. She was continuosly crying nd was thinking about that club scene
She came outside nd saw sid was there sitting on the bed nd was also crying nd whn he saw her he went directly to her nd hugged her
Sid: plss mera vishwas kro meri koi glti nh h
Saniya: (she also hugged him) I knw I trust u..
These lines just made Sid smile nd he hugged her more tightly
Sid: to baby tu ro ku rhe h itna mera bhrosa kr bs tu me sb theek kr dunga me chodunga nh jisne ye kia h mere sath
Saniya: sid me islie roe bcoz mujhe bikul nh acha lgta koi tujhe hath tk bhi lgae me bhut pyar krte hu tujhse mere pas tu hi h me tujhe kbhi khone nh chahti.
Sid : ha meri jaan me khi nh ja rha me yhi hu tere pas ..
They hugged each other nd slept into each other embrace ( the safest place for thm)

Next day saniya got up first nd was just looking sid's face with love mnd pecked him on his checks thn by this Sid get up nd hold her tightly.. Then they both get up nd went for the breakfast.
They saw jay nd arti was also there.
Arti : Sid I knw what just happened yesterday was not good but u just don't worry about it we ll not bear that person jisne esa kia.
Jay also agreed to what arti said
They both just gave an assurance to him nd thn started eating

After few days everyone just trying to forget that incident there sid told his mom nd saniya that after 5 days he has to go  to Paris for some meeting for 7 days .Saniya got upset after listening to that. She didn't said anythng at that time and went to her room. Sid just noticed that nd after sometime he alsoo went to her and after that he hugged her from back.
Sid: kya hua tujhe I knw tu upset h..
Saniya: me kese rhugi tere bina 7 days.u knw na me nh rh paungi.
Sid: mujhe pta h meri jaan but agr schi urgent na hota to me kbhi nh jata.
Saniya: I understand tabhi I just came to my room without saying anythng
Sid: whn u don't say anything baby it hurt me more I knw u r upset but pls understand me also
Saniya: ha ha baby no issues tu ja but mere lie gifts lekr aeo vha se bhut sare😊
Sid: ye khne ki bat h meri jaan chl ab ek gift tu bhi mujhe de
Saniya got confused she thought what sid is asking for thn he just put his finger on his lips by  looking at her nd giving her the hint that he was asking for a kiss....
She just patted his hand on his chest nd just pecked a kiss on his cheeks nd ran from there. Sid was just smiling nd thinking about her innocent angel.🥰
He wanted to spend these 4 or 5 days with her only..
One day saniya got a call from a from Asim ( he was a cousin of saniya but sid doesn't knw about that)
After attending the call she just ran towards the gate. Then sid saw her nd just hold her nd ask "why r u running like this kya hua"
She just said in hurry asim ka accident ho gya h to me hospital ja rhe hu sid without asking anythng told the driver to be go with her nd be with her..nd asked her to call him whn she reached
After whn saniya went he was thinking that who was Asim but he didn't bothered as he thought saniya will tell him after coming back..

But after coming back saniya saw sid was not there she asked rita and she said that shocked Saniya
Rita: Beta tujhe usne btaya nh vo to Paris ke lie nikl gya mujhe lga usne tujhe bta dia Hoga bcoz vo kh rha tha ki kuch kam urgent agya jo usko 5 din bad niklna tha us aj hi niklna pda
Saniya went to her room after listening to Rita nd started crying she tried sid's phn but it was not reachable...she tried it many time but thn only it was not reachable..she while crying slept