26th part

Sid was in full anger. Saniya 2,3 times tried to talk to him but he was not in mood to answer..so she now stopped dancing nd went directly to the stage...
Sid was shocked by her this move..
Saniya there stopped the music nd took a Mike
Saniya: may I have all ur attention plss..
Everyone started watching her that what is she up to...but no body knws this..
Saniya : I want to tell something to my would be husband mr.sidharth shukla..will u plss come on the stage mr.shukla.
Sid was shocked nd directly went to the stage..sid asked her but she just said.." sid plss aj bs chup rhna aur mujhe sunna...
Saniya: I want to tell this whole world that I m the luckiest person on this earth bcoz I have this man standing beside me....he is a gem of a person...I really want to tell to this whole world that he is mine..I never shared my feelings with him like this the way I m going to do..he always loved me..starting me he doesn't like me bcoz I m from a village nd ol.i don't knw anythng but he never gave up on me.... sometimes I failed to many things but he was alwys there to hold my hand..I m in love with his possessive nature..I love the way he cnt bear anyone sees me,touches me even by mistake also..I knw he is possessive not bcoz I m wrong he trust me completely but he knw that the world is wrong..he wanted to protect me from every evil eye he cn...I love him the way he call me moti..I love him the way he hugg me I love the way he touches me...I never felt so much protected. He is the one I cn rely on...he is the one alwys there whn I needed him..
He always says to me that I m his saviour..but he doesn't knw that he is my strength.he is my pride my lifeline.. without him I will not be the person I m today..I love him beyond anythng. People say what u achieve in life...I proudly say I achieved him in my life..he is my achievement..
If I m mad he is there to handle my madness.
If I m mistake so he is there to correct me.
If I m maths he is there to solve me.
If I m a door he is the key..
If I m flower he is the root..
If I m a lamp he is a wick
I m nothing without him..( a partner should be like a lamp nd wick..)

So finally she went down on her knees nd said...
Mr.shukla will u plss give the honour to be ur wife..kya ap mujje ane wale apne jivan ke sare salo ko apne sath jeena ka mauka doge...kya ap mujhe Ane wale sare salo ko jo me apke sath jiu unme apne credit card ko use krna ka mauka doge..bina kuch bole .
Kya ap mujhe apne bchoo ki mummi bnaoge...( Saniya ka proposal h htke to hoga na😂)
Will u be mine forever..hmesha...🥰🥰🥰💞💞
Nd she started singing..
Nahi chl skugi tumhare bina me mera tum sahara bno.
Ek tumhe chahne ke alwa aur kuch hmse hoga nh....
Bol do na zara dil me jo h chupa me kisi se khaungi nh....
Bol do na zara dil me jo h chupa me kisi se khaungi nh.....mee kisi se khungi nh..

Sid just hold her from shoulder nd made her stand nd just hugged her soo tightly...so tightly he was just assuring her that he will be alwyss there for her...
Saniya hugged him more tightly they forgot that they were in party they were just lost in each other...they came into senses whn they saw people in the party were clapping there nd hooting for them....they all were just waiting for sid's answer everybody knws that but thn only they wanted to hear it...

They both broked the hug nd sid just thn holded her hand nd said..
Sid: I m all urs baby I will protect u always no matter what I will always love u the way I love u now..I ll not change I knw in relation there will be fights nd arguments but I will assure u that we ll solve it within a small time...I will alwys trust u...I ll alwys be around u..i m assuring u to give all the happiness of world..I don't promise u to give moons nd stars but I will promise u to give all the lights of happiness in ur life thn will lighten ur life like starss..nd yes I would like to be ur husband I would love to give u my credit cards.. shop wtever u want to baby..ur happiness is everything for me...
Although I don't sing beautifully as u sing darling but ya one thing I want to say..

Bol hi to dia jo bhi mere dil me tha ab me kisi se bhi drta nh...
Tum hi ho ab hr jagah pyar tumse kia ab kisise bhi drta nh....🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
After this they both hugged again nd people there just admiring there love nd happy to see such a beautiful couple like thm....

Now the party was over they both went to their rooms. Saniya had her flight to Uttarkhand tom...
Sid: yr tu kl chli jaegi fir 10 din bad milege yr me kese rh paunga tere bina...mujhe nind nh ayegi ..
Saniya: mujhe bhi nh ayegi nind me bhi nh rh paungi tere bina lekin mom ne bola h na to sid koi bat nh these 10 days will go ftaft..don't worry...uske bad to I m all urs na..
Sid: uske bad me tumhe jane bhi nh dunga apne se dur ek min bhi,...
Saniya: me bhi nh jaungi...acha kutte tujhe aj mera proposal kesa lga..
Sid: ( was in teasing mood) thek thak tha..
Saniya: bs thek thak...🙄
Sid : Ha to kya khas tha krdia to krdia..
Saniya: tu bda papi h yr thek thak tha na ab ja me tujse bat nh krungi...
Sid; ab ye kya h bat nh krgi..
Saniya: nh krungi bs
Nd saniya shifted her face to other side of the bed..
Sid was happy to see her muchkin like this...but he knws she has to go tom to manna to pdega na.😂😂

Sid went to her side...put his one hand on saniya shoulder to turn her but she jerked his hand..he again did the same she again jerked his hand. Thn he put his hand on her wiast she jerked again...thn he started tickling her which made her turn towards him,...he just thn cupped her face nd said " baby me mjak kr rha tha...I really blss to have u in my life..jese tune propose kia na I felt like the luckiest person on earth....thnqu so much for everything darling...love u soo much...tu jaan h meri moti smjhi...
Saniya was overwhelmed by his sweet words...
They both hugged each other Sid was not in mood to leave her...so he started kissing her on her neck...which was giving current to saniya's body..she was feeling his touch around her waist as Sid tightly holded her from her waist..
Sid thn came to her face he kissed his full face gave her wet kisses..nd thn smashed his lips on hers..saniya was also recriprocated that kiss with full love nd passion..that soft kiss become so passionate that they started eating each other's lips...after great 20 min kiss they left each other's lips to gain their breaths....they both were breathing heavily...
Thn sid started kissing her on her shoulder nd neck nd giving her love bites all over...
She was also caressing her hairs nd clinching herself into sid's chest...he was feeling her all over..she was so much into...thn he holded her from waist pulled her closed kissed on her shoulder... both hugged each other nd slept peacefully after there love session..

Next day saniya got up and got ready bcoz she has her flight although she did not wanted to go...but she has to...
So she got ready woke sid up after both got ready they went downstairs to have their brkfast..they did their brkfast..
Saniya met everybody..nd now sid went to drop her to the airport...
In meantime he didn't spoke anythng in car as he was upset that saniya will not be there for next few days...same with saniya she was going with the same feeling..
Thn he dropped her nd she hugged him he also recriprocated thn he kissed her on her forehead...nd she left..
There sid went back to home nd was already started missing her...thn he suddenly smile said .....
Yes yes wow...I ll do like this only....🥰🥰🥰🥰

Now will see what will shukla ji do..how these days spend by both of thm without each other...let c..