18th part

After there peacefull night sid woke up nd was just admiring his muchkin..he was lost in seeing her..thn Saniya woke up nd just hugged him tightly...thn they both got up nd start getting ready for the office...saniya was sad bcoz of the Malhotra's incident...nd sid understood that wt she is going through nd why she is not happy.. Thn Sid just thought to give a surprise to saniya so that her mood will be changed...
Thn they both went for the brkfast where Rita was waiting for thm
Rita: kese ho mere bcho...??
They both said we r good mom...nd started eating there food..
Rita: bcha ha me na tumhe btana bhul gae mujhe na aj Neetu ke ghr Jana h shehbaz vhi h vo na Neetu ke ghr kuch kam chl rha h so I have to help her...so me kl hi ayungi vaps...so saniya plss apna aur ghr ka dhyaan rkha...
Saniya: ok mom
Sid was happy bcoz he was thinking of date although nd mom was also going so now he cn plan everythng easily for his moti..
Thn just to plan everythng for date he said saniya to go office alone as driver will drop her.
Sid: saniya tum aj driver ke sath office chli jao me nh ja rha aj office mujhe meri tabayat thk nh lg rhe.
Saniya nd Rita asked him
Rita: me ruk jate hu beta agr teri tabayt thk nh h to.
Saniya: me bhi nh jate office sid me ruk jaoge mom koi bat nh ap chle jaoo.
Sid: nh nh mom nd saniya yr me smbhal lunga itna bhi kuch nh me dhayan rkh skta hu apna...ap jaeye mom nd saniya tum bhi jao yr office...kam bhut h..kam me no compromise...
(It was all fake sid was perfectly fine he wanted to plan everythng so he didn't want to go office...)
After biding bii to both Rita nd saniya sid was all alone nd started to plan a movie date for her love...he did all the preparation..just for his muchkin....
Thn he called saniya nd told her to come soon today..
Sid: saniya aj plss thoda jldi ajaoge me bhut miss kr rha hu tumhe Mera mn nh lg rha akele.
Saniya: ok bebu me ajaungi me 8 bje tk ajaungi...
Sid: ok darling i love u moti.
Saniya: I love u 2 bebu..
Nd he disconnected the phn nd lyed on bed was just thinking about her nd in meantime he went for shopping to buy something for saniya.
After that he came home he checked all the preparations once again bcoz he doesn't want any Prblm...
Now it was only 30 min left for saniya's arrival he went to the room nd just open her cupboard to put her gift into that thn while putting that his eyes fall on a diary. He bought that out nd started reading it.( It was a secret diary of saniya in which she had wrote all the crazy stuffs she wanted to complete with his partner)
Thn after reading all the things from her diary he put that back so that she won't get to kwn that he knw his secrets....
Thn only the bell ring. But the gate was not locked so Saniya directly went into the house it was all dark she was taking Sidharth's name...thn suddenly all the lights opened nd she got mesmerized by the view she saw....

Thn sid came from back nd hugged her tightly nd said "kesa lga surprise baby".
Saniya was having tears in her eyes nd she was felling blessed to have sid in her life she hugged him back very tightly..
Saniya: tune ye mere lie kia bebu.
Sid : nh pdosn ko impress krna tha islie kia..
She slapped him lightly on his chest nd said sidhaaaarrrthh..
Sid: ofcourse baby tere lie kia na tere alawa me kr skta hu kya kisi ke lie mene mRNA thodi h..
They both laughed..
Saniya: bebu tu bs mera h aur mera hi rhega koi bhi bech me aya na phad ke rkh dungi me( bigg boss touch bhi daldia..🤣)
Sid: Ha ha meri jhansi ki rani pata h mujhe moti...chl ab aye h frsh hoja me khana lekr ata hu tere lie mene bnaaya specially tere lie....thn we both watch your favourite movie aj sb teri psnd ka hoga bs..
Ha bs ek cheez meri psnd ki hogi nd he said that with a naughty smile...🤣🤣🤣
Saniya understood she was blushing after listening this nd directly went to her room to get freshnup...
After sid smile nd went to get the food...
She came after getting fresh nd they both had there dinner nd thn started watching the movie....
Thn in btw the movie there was a kissing scene saniya nd sid both saw each other nd started looking to other side...
But after that saniya's one move shocked sid she directly came more close to sid nd pecked him on his lips nd went back...
Saniya: aj ka gift tumhara mere lie tumne itna sb kia to ye meri trf se tumahare lie.
Sid: bs itu si..😔( making innocent faces..)
Saniya laughed on his this swweet nd innocent gesture...
They both lost into each other's eyes they didn't realise that in that time they came more close.
Thn sid just hold saniya from waist tightly nd put her onto him... now saniya was lying on sid...sid just thn started rubbing his nose with hers nd he slowly started kissing her all over her face..it was making saniya more weak nd she was just holding sid's shirt tightly nd was clutching it..thn he started kissing her on her neck nd started rubbing his nose on saniya's neck...which was giving her current in her body...he thn started giving him kisses on his shoulder..these gestures of sid was just making saniya more weak ....she was hiding her face in his chest by holding his shirt tightly. Thn sid just hold her face nd just smashed his lips on her lips.. firstly it was sweet but meanwhile it become more passionate...they both were tasting each other's lips.
Nd were just into that moment..sid was happy to see saniya who was also recriprocated with the same passion nd love..
They both don't wanted to stop today they almost kissed each other for 20 min then to get there breaths back they had to stop..
They both were breathing heavily..both were just looking into each other's eyes...they were lost into each other .thn side just put hand under nd shirt nd started moving his hands on her bare back after this move of sid saniya was just getting currents in her body she just hold him tightly nd thn turned there postions now sid was on top of saniya..he was just kissing her all over her back...she was just moaning his name nd was feeling this moment...both were just into moment of pleasure after 3 hours of love making ( not to that extent)
Sid: I love u meri jaan h tu moti jb tu hsti h na ya khush hoti h mujhe lgta h mene sb palia life..ur smile is everything for me tu khush to me automatically khush baby..
Saniya : I love u 2 mere Kullu thanks for all this I m bless to have u bebu...u r the best gift I have. I don't need anythng more in my life u r a precious gift to me from god..
Sid: gift se yaad aya there is a gift in ur cupboard take it tom nd tell me kesa lgaa...
Saniya: abhi jau plss lane..
Sid: nh abhi nh subha dekhna kya h hope tumhe psnd ae..ab soaje moti..
Saniya: ok kullu I love u soooo much..
Sid: I love u more moti..🥰
Thn they slept by hugging each other. The safest place for  them.
There arms are like medicine for each other by lying there or into each other's embrace they feel relax nd perfect..

Now will see wt will be the gift nd hw will sid manage to complete all her wishes that were there in the diary...😊