11th part

Sid told jay to meet him at his home nd thn called Arti to come also.
Arti went to his house nd saw Saniya standing there she directly went to her saniya was firstly shocked to see her thn (Abdullah jb bhi muh kholegi tb bkwas to jarur krti h)
Arti: I knw u r surprised to see me here but my baby ( sid ) called me. me pka tumhe usse dur krke rhungi..nd hope so jldi hoga vo.
Saniya: hogyi tumhari bkwas I m just tolerating u bcoz I don't want to hurt sid in any aspect to tell him about ur evil plans.
Thn whn Arti was just to say something sid came there..
Sid: hi ladies wt r u doing??
Saniya: ntng just talking ( she said him with a fake smile as she was pissed from arti)
Thn jay was also there they all sit in the garden( that was there in sid's house) sid ordered the servant to make sandwiches nd bring thm to the garden area.
There were only 3 chairs in the garden so arti sat on one, jay on one , nd sidharth sat on the third one there was no place for Saniya so sid holded nd nd make her sit on lap..Saniya got shocked by this move of sidharth..( this was all plan of sidharth just to make arti jealous as he wanted to tell her how much he love saniya.)
So now saniya was sitting on sid's lap nd arti was fuming with anger that was witnessed by both jay nd sid nd they was smiling by looking at each other.
Thn servant came with a sandwiches nd gave it to every body whn he came to saniya she refused to eat as she doesn't want to. Thn sid said don't worry we she will eat from my plate as she is sitting in my lap nd I m holding her so she will eat nd will feed me also..with her beautiful hands.
In meantime jay said: kitna bda nautanki h yr ye...nd he was smiling...😂😂😂
Thn next move of sidharth just shocked Saniya. He started moving his hand on her bare back..she was getting current by his touch she saw him with her eyes widened and asked him to stop...
Sid asked: y r u asking me to stop baby it's only the trailer as by my little touch u get current in ur body what will happn on that day whn u ll be fully mine..I swear I won't leave u for a second...saniya felt shy after listening to his words nd that was all witnessed by Arti she was just fuming ( shukla ji jla jla ke hi mardalo sbko😂😂)
Thn Saniya went to her room as Sid told everyone to get ready as they all are going for the clubbing.( They r going to the same club where sid's  was kissed by some random girl)
They all went to club ( as sidharth full plan is going to execute here😂😂)
There everyone was enjoying the songs nd drinks....thn sid's next move just shocked Saniya
He asked arti for a dance there arti was very happy at that time nd she went with him nd gave a weird nd evil smile to saniya..while arti was dancing she said ( sid vse hi bdka hua tha arti se aur usne asa kuch bola ki sid ka mn to tpd marne ka tha but he controlled)
Arti: sid ek bat puchu tu is bhenji ke sath kese shadi kr skta h. U r so gud looking u r so handsome that bhenji doesn't suits u she even insulted me as I m ur friend I like u also u should have maintain ur standards ( bs itna khne ki der the shukla ji ko arti tu to gae beta ab Abdullah khi ki😂😂😂)
Sid just rolled her as they were dancing nd suddenly she felt down..( shukla ji ne jaan ke giraya tha😂😂)nd she deserves also by that time music was stopped
Then she thought it was by mistake so she give her hand to sid so that he will pick her up sid holded her hand lightly when she was getting up sid again leave her hand and she again fell on floor but this time very hardly..😂😂
Saniya came there to sid nd saw him in confusion..thn jay came there with that lady who kissed sid on that day arti got shocked after seeing her...jay told her to tell all the truth otherwise he will call the police..thn lady told the truth that arti gave her money to do this
Everyone got shocked even saniya also..
Arti got up nd just going to speak somethng but sid interrupted her
Sid: Bs ab kuch bol mt dena tum glti se bhi tum jesi ldki mene apni dost bnae mujhe shrm a rhe h mujhpr...tum itna gir skte ho me soch nhi nh skta tha..u r really disgusting arti...I knw u r there with me for my money..u r just a shit of paper for me now...mene dosti dil se ki the but mujhe lgta h tumhe dosti ka mtlb bhi nh pta ...
Aur ha kya kh rhe the tum saniya ke bare me...jaan h vo meri smjh ae...bhenji h yhi kaha na tumne
Lekin sch bat to ye h she is the purest soul on earth.she is a rising star of my life...I m nthng without her...she lighten my life she is my angel only mine...I love her the most u ll never be able to understand her. She is a gem of a person.She gave me a beautiful life..but i think u r sick u need treatment bcoz u r a very pathetic person...get lost from here nd don't ever come in front of me otherwise this time I have controlled my anger next time I won't be able to..get lost from here....he screamed nd Arti went from there ( mja agya Abdullah teri to achi bji😂😂)
Thn sid thanked jay nd they both( sid nd saniya) went to home.
They both were just going to sleep thn only sid said
Sid: sorry bcoz of me u have suffered alot I m really sorry I won't leave u ever...u r my angel nd I can't live without u...arti ne jo bhi Kia tumhare sath uske lie I m srry.
Saniya: u don't have to say srry. U did alot for me today.i really love u alot .will u promise me something.
Sid: sure
Saniya: just promise me that chahie koi bhi Prblm ajae kuch bhi hojae u won't leave me nd just be my side...
Sid: I promise u baby I will be there always nd won't leave u for a second even..I loveee u so much..
Thn sid kissed her forehead nd they both slept peacefully into each other's embrace.
Nd this is the best thing in btw thm that before going to bed they resolve every thng nd sleep peacefully into each other's arms..( every couple should be like this..they have to support each other everytime) sid's language
That the person should stand by each other till the end whether the world is against thm..they should be there for each other..🥰🥰🥰