13th part

Thn comes the day whn sid's cousins was getting married.they all were getting ready..sid was wearing a sherwani nd saniya was wearing a beautiful lehenga.
Saniya was ready nd was just coming down from the stairs. Sid saw her nd got stuck bcoz she was looking mesmerizing.He was looking her with so much of love..she was looking very pretty.
Thn Saniya came to him to ask him how's she looking.
Saniya: me kesi lg rhe hu sid??
Sid: moti aj kitne logo ko marne ka irada h tera...bhut achi lg rhe h tu..
Saniya: acha schi kha meri sau( ksm)
Sid: teri ksm...
Thn sid kissed her on her forehead nd they both got busy in the function.
After the marriage finished everyone was very tired nd went to there room's nd slept.
Next day was the day whn they all were going back to there hometown...they bid goodbye to everyone nd went back to mumbai...they reached mumbai within 3 hours...once they reached home they went to there respective rooms...
Saniya went to sid's room as now they both sleep in each other's room only...sid came to her..( he was thinking to tell her the truth)
Thn suddenly saniya asked him
Saniya: kitna mjaa aya na sbke sath mera bda mn lgaa...hmari shadi me bhi ese hi rounk lgegi..
Sid: ha vo to h..kyu nh jaruri blki isse jada mja ayega hmari shadi me bcoz hm ek hojaege...
Saniya: I love u kullu...
Sid: I love u too moti..
Saniya: ooeee ek bat btaa mujhe??
Sid: ha puch
Saniya: tune us din office me esa ku bolaa tha that u don't love me..
Sid got in shock that what he will answer( although he wanted to tell also ) but he got tensed.
After a min saniya again asked "kya huaa bta na"
Sid: vo me gusse me tha na islie..
Saniya: nh koi aur bat h tu gusse me bhi esa nh bol skta tere mn me pkaa koi bat hogi...btaa na plsss
Thn sid told her the truth.he told her that he was doubting her bcoz he had listen something that was fully wrong...saniya was lying  on his hand at that time.she just got up nd just started crying...
Saniya: tumhe merpe bilkul bhrosa nh tha ki tumne itna bhi nh socha ki tum akr mujhse bat kro tum bina btae chle gae na phn uthaya na kuch aur agr by chance tumhe na pta chlta to tum to mujhpe hmesha doubt krte rhte...or hmara rishta aur khrab hojata..
Sid: I m srry saniya me schi me apne senses kho batha tha mene tum pr bhrosa nh kia I m really srry ....u knw how much I love u that was a mistake..(he was just going to put hand on her face that suddenly she said)
Saniya: don't touch me..u have given me the punishment of the thing  wt I haven't done..in that I didnt have any mistake..mujhe pta bhi nh tha tum kis cheez ke upr nraz ho aur chle gae bina btae...
U knw what jb tum mujhpe trust hi nh krte to me tumhare pas hu hi ku..
U knw trust is the first ladder of a relationship..trust is a thing that makes a realation strong....plss sid tumne mujhe schi bhut rulaya h...

She went from there to her room nd started crying. She was crying alot nd while crying she slept on his bed..there sid was sleepless full night nd was crying nd guilty also..
Thn full night he was thinking about this matter..
Two days passed both were suffering from pain sid was very much into pain bcoz saniya was not talking to him..there saniya was crying regularly bcoz she wasn't be able to do anythng without sid before  but now she is not talking to him in the same house they have to face each other but they behave like unknwns..she was really hurted nd crying regularly but also whn she  thought about that confession " he don't trust me" she become num again nd starts crying....
3 days passed like this then...on next day sid didnt went for brkfast Rita was having brkfast with saniya.thn servant came to Rita to ask about the food that was for sid( Rita was aware about sid's health as he was having high fever that's y he didn't came for brkfast)
Servant: mam sir ko kya dena h brkfast me bcoz uske bad unko medicine bhi deni h..
Saniya was listening to this nd suddenly asked medicine???
Rita: make soup for him I m coming..
Servants: ok mam

Thn Rita answered saniya
Rita : ha bcha kl rat se sid ko bhut teez bhukhar h doc ko rat ko bhulaya tha usne bola h Aram krne ko.aur bola tha pta nh konci tension me jiske vjh se esa hua.,.tujhe pta h bchaa kya hua??
Saniya's eyes become wet
Saniya: nh mom mujhe nh pta meri koi bat nh hue sid se.
Rita: ok bcha chl me uske lie soup bna dete hu fir mujhe na nitu ke ghr Jana h so tu use soup piladegi pls fir usko dwai bhi dedena..Neetu ke ghr imp kam h thoda nh to me khud krdete sb...
Saniya: no Prblm mom me khila dungi..
Rita made the soup nd gave it to Saniya. Saniya went to sid's room nd sit beside him..nd got shocked to see that in unconsciousness also sid was taking her name....

So now will see kya saniya manegi..????