22nd part

Saniya was panicking nd was just roaming here nd there to find sid bcoz this operation was very much imp for sid's health..she called him many times but he didn't pic bcoz the phn was there on the table where is sleeps....thn suddenly she went near bathroom of his room nd there she saw him sitting near bathroom curtain..nd was just sobbing...( She become shock to see his condition..her eyes also become moist bcoz she cnt be able to see him like this..but she had too be strong at that time to handle him..bcoz she knws that  if she ll be strong thn only she cn handle him)

(It's a fact u cnt see ur love one in pain but to heal thm from that u have to become there strength nd support..)
After seeing him she directly went to him nd cupped his face....
Saniya: kya hua sid..me tumhe kbse dhundh rhe hu aur tum yhaa bathe ho...Jana nh hospital..
Sid: nahi mene nh Jana( he was crying only )
Saniya: but ku tune mujhe promise kiaa thaa na bebu...ki tu krwaega Operation aur bs 5 din ki to bat h fir ghr hi ajaege hm..
Sid: mere me himt nh h saniya mujhe bhut dr lg rha h mujhe kuch hogya to...me tujhe chod kr maa ko chodkr nh Jana chahta..( he was crying continuously)
Saniya holded his face nd made him see towards her
Saniya: meri ankho me dekh sid
He saw towards her..she kissed his eyes his cheeks his face..she gave him kisses all over her face..
Saniya: sun bebu me tere sath hu ek ek kdm pr... smja aur tujhe lgta h me tujhe kuch hone dungi...tu jaan h meri....tujhe kuch nh hoga I promise u...abhi to tujhe mujhe aur jhelna h to ese kesa tujhe me khi jane dungi...meri tarif krni h bhut sarii.. mujhe bhut sara pyar krnaa h me ese nh jane dungi tujhe khi bhi bebu...I love3 u soooo much kullu..

After listening to her he hugged her tightly.. saniya was crying inside but not showing it to him...she reciprocated the hug nd both hugged for almost 20 min very tightly..thn Saniya kissed him on his lips smashed it on him just to took all his pain..she started kissing him softly...sid also recriprocated with the same passion nd love... both kissed each other till there breaths out..
Thn after breaking the kiss....sid just was seeing towards her they both lost in seeing each other with love...
Thn Saniya holded his hand..nd they both went for the hospital.they met to the doctor nd all preparations were already done for his operation.
He was in the his hospital ward after changing his clothes nd ol. He was lying on the bed over there holding saniya's hand.
Sid: tu mere sath rhegi na hmesha...
Saniya: hmesha
Sid smiled nd told her to cll mom..he met everyone his sisters, mom , shehbaz nd after meeting all two wardboys came to took him to the Operation theatre...
He was just holding saniya's hand everyone there witnessing there pure bond of love....
They took him to operation theatre both didn't wanted to leave each other they were lost in each other but thn one of wardboy said " mam plss leave his hand we have to take him inside" she came into her senses. Thn she kissed her hand nd thn his forehead..
Saniya: tujhe kuch nh hogaa be brave I m always with u forever.
She said this to him nd leave his hand..thn he went to the operation threatre..
Saniya thn met everybody nd just went to Rita nd hugged her tightly nd started crying ....
Saniya: maa usko himt to de di me kya kruu...... me use ese nh dekh skte me kru to kya kruu..me nh rh skte uske bina.. kitna strong bnu..
(Rita  eyes were also having tears she was feeling proud on her choice that hw much she loved his son)
Rita: bcha usko kuch nh hogaa babaji h na sb theek hoga tu himt nh rkhegi to usko kon smbhalega..tu himt h na uski to bs fir ab tu royegi nh bs uske thk hoke ane ka intezaar krege...
Saniya: hanji mom
After that she directly went to gurudware that was near the hospital..
She was there crying nd was just praying for his wellness nd was praying that his operation will be successful...
Saniya's p.o.v
Babaji me bs ye chahti hu ki ap sid ko chnga krdo jldi jldi....tuci chahe meri zindagi ght krdo bs mere hisse di v jindagi usko dedo...bs usko thk krdoo....
She was just praying for his well being..
Thn after 1 hour she went back to hospital...
Rita asked her about where she was..she said I went to Gurudware near hospital..
Rita thought that  they all r blessed to have her in their lives.

In that meantime saniya's father also reached mumbai nd directly came to hospital bcoz of Sid's health.he met everyone there..he met saniya nd consoled her...he was surprised to see his daughter being so strong... he was happy to her the way she  was taking care of everyone there ..
It was almost 4 hours operation was going on...everyone was just waiting for the doctor... thn after 30 min doctor came to his family nd said" everythng is ok the operation was successfull but we have to make him stay him in hospital for 5 days atleast....we will give him discharge after he will be perfectly fine ."
Saniya was hppy to listen this....everyone there took a breath of relief after listening to doctor words..nd Rita hugged saniya nd her daughters.
Saniya : doctor cn we meet him..
Doctor: yes u cn but not now..u cn meet him once he come out of unconscious bcoz of medicine nd infections he is unconscious now.
Saniya: ok doctor thnquu....

After 1 hour sid came into his senses nd met everyone..he saw Saniya nd smiled towards her she also recriprocated everyone was there so they cnt come close to meet each other but there hearts were connected so they were only talking to each other through there eyes....in love ur eyes speaks more thn ur words..

Now we ll see further  wt will hppn in 5 days in hospital...he will be fine or hw she ll take care of her...