19th part

Both were sleeping peacefully into each other's embrace without thinking of anyone..
Next day sid wokeup early nd was just admiring his beautiful queen...he was just looking at her with so much of love he kissed her on forehead nd thn just going to get up thn only this time saniya pulled him towards her...he was surprised by this action of hers...she made him sit close to her she tighly hugged her.. Sid also recriprocated they hugged atleast for 10 min.Sid thn broke the hug nd asked sensiously in her ears.
Sid: erada kyaa h tumhara aj office nh Jana kyaa..
She nodded in no nd hugged him again.
Sid: ku kyaa huaa?? Tum theek to ho na
Saniya: ha me bilkul theek hu bs mera mn nh h tumhe chodkr jane ka...I want to be in ur arms whole day chl naa sid hug krke sote h thodi der aur..
Sid was just amazed nd thought " jhalli h purii gadhi khi ki.."
They slept again for 1hours into each other's embrace..
After 1hour saniya woke up nd kissed him nd thn went for bath nd got ready..she came out nd sat in front of dressing table nd was drying her hairs thn she saw a love bite near her neck she blushed harly nd was thinking about last night she was very happy she was loving these moments with sid..she was so much into his love....thn whn she was thinking all of these things sid came from behind nd hugged her..
Thn he asked..
Sid: bs bs itna blush mt kroo..
Saniya: kon kr rhaa h blush nd started drying her hairs again..
Acha sunno sid tumne rat ko bolaa thaa na gift h subhaa dekhna dikhao ab..
Sid came near cupboard nd bring her gift nd gave it to her..
She opened it like a kid she was very excited..sid was happy to see her.
It was diamond earrings...it was soo beautifull that saniya got mesmerized after seeing thm...
Saniya hugged him after seeing that.
Sid: kese lgee..??
Saniya: bhut pyare h bebu..I loveee u soo much..
Sid: to phn le ab I want to see that on u..
Saniya: tu laya h na mere lie tu phna de...
Sid made her wear that earrings.but with so much of love...he kissed her on ears thn made her wear that...🥰🥰
After that Sid kissed her on her neck this made saniya moaned his name..."sidhaartth"
Saniya just turned around nd hugged him very tightly. Sid also recriprocated nd thn they were looking into each other's eyes nd sid just thm smashed his lips on hers they both were so much into lovee. They both kissed each other for almost 20 min they don't wanted to leave each other but to gain there breaths they had to leave..they both were breathing heavily...
Thn after that both got ready nd went to office they both finished there work spend there time together nd went back home.
Rita called saniya and told her that she will come after 2 days bcoz Neetu had to go somewhere..
She told sid about this nd he got hppy as he was planning another things for saniya that were in her diary.
There r 5 wishes in that diary so sid started preparing for that...
Next day he prepared brkfast for her.. (Shukla ji ko khana bnana kaha ata h pr hmari saniya ki wish ho aur pura na kre sid esa ho skta h kya)
So he prepared food for her nd woke her up nd presented that in front of her...
She was shocked first to see that but she become so happy with this gesture of sid...😊she hugged him tightly nd kissed him on his cheeks..
Sid: kesa lga surprise 1st wish puri hogye na...🥰🥰
She was shocked...
Saniya: tumne meri diary pdi...hawww bhut gnde ho tum...nd he started hitting him politely on his chest...
Thn sid hold her nd made her close to him nd thn cupped her face.
Sid: baby meri duty he na teri wishes puri krna jaan h tu meri moti...so tere lie itna to me kr hi skta hu na..but ek bat h moti teri wishes hai ajeeb hi..🤣
Saniya : to kya hua but I want to complete my all wishes with u only..bcoz I won't be scare of anythng if u r there to hold my hand...u r my strength bebu..I cn do every thng with ur support nd love ...ur love is the prestigious gift I got from god...I loveee u soo much bebu...
Sid: I love u 2 gadhi..
They both laughed
Thn both went to office after getting ready..in office sid called saniya in his room nd told her to take off from office for 2 days..
Saniya: but ku sid bhut kam h yr off ku lena h..
Thn sid gave her something nd she become so happy that she went directly close to him nd hugged him tightly..
It was the tickets for goa..as her 2nd wish was to go Goa....

But thn she asked him about Rita so he said I had a talk with mom she is kk with this I told her that we r going for some buisness work so don't worryy...
She got happy nd told staff about there off nd told punam ( the secretary of sid nd saniya) to take care of the office for two days..
They went to home back nd saniya started packing her stuff as they are going tom only..
She did all the packing..asked sid also..he was also done with his packing.
They were lying on the bed into each other's embrace..
Saniya: bebu thnks for being there always I m very excited nd happy for tom..u knw meri wish thi goa Jana apne partner ke sath aur aj tumne vo puri krdii..I love u soo much bebu...
Sid: tu meri h na to teri wishes bhi meri hue na so baby me teri thodi apni wishes puri kr rha hu... moti I love u 2..ab soja subha Jana h.
Thn he hugged her tightly kissed her on forehead nd they both slept into each other's embrace...

If u love someone there everythng becomes urs..whether there happiness or there prblms..nd in true love he or she will always there for u nd be with u ..🥰🥰

Now we ll see goa me kya hota agge ki wishes dekhte h kya h...😊🥰🥰