10th part

Next day she woke up early nd saw that she was sleeping in his arms.she was just looking at his face with so much of love. Thn she suddenly thought of that " I don't love u" thn she jerked him nd she got up nd directly went to washroom...she came outside nd saw sid was just sitting there on bed with a tray of food ...as she was very weak so he wanted to take care of her.But she was very angry on him she didn't ate anythng from his hands.She called the servant nd ask him to make bhelpuri for her nd asked him to bring both sweet chutney nd tikhi chutney with thm
She sat there nd was facing to the other side ...
Sid was continuosly saying sorry to her.then after some time the servant bring the tray nd thn sid asked him to give it to him nd leave
Sid thn gave her a bite of bhelpuri she ate that.
Thn suddenly she took spoon from his hand nd filled it with green chilli sauce.thn he offered that to sid and told him to eat that.Sid without thinking twice ate that.saniya was shocked but again she gave him a full spoon of green chilli to eat it he ate that again.
Saniya: get lost go from my room.i don't want to see u plss leave my room right knw sid...tumne mujhe bhut staya h bhut rulaya h plss go...
Sid went to his room nd directly went to washroom nd washed his face as he was not feeling well as he don't each to much spicy things but today he had eaten alot spicy chutney
Thn the servant went to saniya's room nd asked her
Servant: mam r u fine?
Saniya: yes I m fine.what will happn to me??
Servant: mam vo sir ke stomach me bhut pain as he don't eat spicy things so I thought ap theek hona..
She felt bad for making sid ate that chutney but after that she said " he deserve that ki itna dukh dia mujhe mene kya kia tha bhut rulaya h isne muje itna saza to milna bnta tha"
Thn she after sometime felt scared in her room alone so she went to sid's room she went there and saw sid's eyes were close but he was just turning his position bcoz of pain he was having in stomach as his one hand was on his stomach.she felt bad for him.
Thn she went directly to him without saying anythng she just went to his blanket covered her into that.she clenches the blanket thn she move close to him nd hugged him so that he will have relief in his pain...she just thn put her hand on his stomach..nd started caressing it...
Saniya: pain ho rhe h..??
Sid : bhut jada
Saniya : then y did u ate that?
Sid : because u made me ate that so how would I refuse to eat.
Saniya just hit his chest nd asked y u do like this
Sid: bcoz u knw I love u.
She wanted to ask him thn y he said I don't love u in office but she think of not asking it right now bcoz of his health..
Saniya : kaha pr pain ho rha h??
Sid : he just tell her by putting his hand on his heart..
Saniya : mujhe bhi bhut pain hua tha whn u left me here alone nd went there nd u even then bothered how I manged these days without u...u didn't asked me once that hw my days going without u...u knw how much I love u nd without u my days r like hell.tum Bhut jada jaruri ho mujhe jinda rhne ke lie...🥰🥰🥰this line just took sid's heart..
Sid: ( he was having tears in his eyes) I knw evn for me also those days r like hell. U r also very imp for me to survive my life . I knw how I managed those days without u my love...
They both came more close saniya kissed him on his cheek nd thn on his eyes just to remove his tears..
Thn she kissed his whole face give him soo many kisses...thn she smashed a rough kiss on his that was really rough but with so much of love sid firstly got shocked but thn he also started reciprocated it without equal love nd passion both had a liplock of 20 min nd also they wanted to leave thm but they have to bring there breaths up so they left nd thn both started breathing heavily.after breaking the kiss she said.
Saniya: u knw how much I missed ur touch..
Sid: I knw baby I m all ours now I won't want u to leave for a second.
His pain also got relief as he got saniya's touch ....He was feeling very relaxed after clearing all things with her but he was having guilt also of not trusting her nd doubting her with a guy who is her cousin.he also thought thn whn saniya will get to knw about this how will she react thn he  gone into his thoughts whn saniya saw that he was in deep thoughts she patted him nd asked him " what happn " he said nthng nd thn started giving her kisses all over her face.he again smashed a kiss on her lips thn pushed her more into him nd started kissing all over her lips nd thn h started kissing her neck he was rubbing his nose on her neck which was making her weak..she was just feeling that moment nd her hands were there into his hairs...she was caress his hairs. He was not in control he was giving her wet kisses all over her shoulder nd neck...Then he just in a moment gave her a love bite she screamed his name thn he sucked that love bite to sooth her pain..she was also giving him kisses.Both were not in any mood to leave each other she was also giving him wet kisses on his bare body....thn after small love session they both slept into each other's embrace without thinking any thing.
Next morning saniya wake up first nd saw sid was sleeping peacefully she came close to him nd gave her a kiss on his forehead nd was going thn only sid holded her tightly
Sid: don't go plss I don't want to leave u stay here for some time more nd kissed her..
Saniya: ( she also don't wanted to leave her but it's late nd they both had to go to there respective works)
Plsss baby uthajao we r getting late for office..
Thn both hugged each other tightly nd thn went to get ready.At breakfast table they saw everyone was waiting for them they eat there breakfast nd went to there work sid dropped her to his school nd thn he went to office...
He was working there in his office thn jay came to him (sid called him to come to his office)
Jay: kesa h mere Romeo. Hogya sb solve tere aur hamri hone wali bhabhi me...
Sid: Ha yr hua to h but abhi thoda baki h me usko btaunga ki me usse upset ku tha bcoz ye cheez mujhe andr hi andr preshan kr rhe h..
Jay: Ha bta dio but phle ye bta mujhe ku bulaya h.
Sid: Ha vo tujhe islie bulaya h ki mujhe vo arti ko sbk sikhana h usne mere saniya ko dukh dia h na use to me chodunga nh.
Sid explained his full plain to jay nd called saniya to nd told her to get ready as they r going for a party tonight.
So let's see wt will be the plan of shukla ji..kya sbk sikhaege vo us Abdullah ko...😂😂