20th part

That's was so beautiful that she directly went nd hugged him soo tightly....
Saniya: bebu tune itna kuch kia just meri wish ke lie...I really love u kullu...I m really blessed to have u.
Sid: teri wish puri nh krunga to kiski krunga moti..I love u too bebu...
After thn Sid holded her hand nd starting walking around the beach...thn they both came to that beautiful setup nd lay down nd started watching the sky..
Sid: baby srryy..me ek cheez nh kr paya tere lie...
Saniya: srry ku bebu tune itna sb kuch to kia h mere lie...
Sid: baby i knw u love stars but here I cnt arrange thm so I used lighting instead of that.
Saniya smiled at his innocence nd hugged him nd said
Saniya: bebu I love stars bcoz they shine bright lighten up everythng nd give happiness. But my shining star is u bebu...so jb tu mere sath h na mujhe lgta h mera tara mere pas so I don't need star whn u r there with me...we r forever baby..
Sid eyes filled with tears after listening to such beautiful words from her love.saniya saw that nd kissed him on his eyes...started kissing his full face nd this time she smashed her lips on his lips.this gesture of saniya was loved by sid nd he started recriprocated with more passion nd love...they kissed for almost 20 min thn they left to gain their breaths. After that Sid started kissing on her neck nd shoulder which was making her weak. She was just moaning his name..they both were lost in each other....After 40 min of love session they both were lying in each other's arms thn looking towards sky..
Sid: baby ek bat btaa tu mujhse itnaa pyar krte h kl ko agr mujhe kuch ho jae to..
( she didn't evn wanted him to complete she started crying)
She was crying badly..
Saniya: me mrjaugi agr tujhe kuch bhi hua bebu...I don't even imagine my life without u..for me u r my life.u r my heart, soul...even my breaths survive bcoz of u.i m alive bcoz of ur love only...bhgwan na kre tujhe kuch ho tujhe kuch hone se phle me mrjau..😢😢😢
Sid: tu pagl h gadhi kuch bhi bkwas krte h aj to kh dia next time esa kuch bolaa bhi to I swere I won't talk to u thn..
Saniya: tu bhi sunle agr tune bhi esi bat ki yaa tune khi jane ka socha to me tera muh tod dungi..
Sid: Acha acha meri sherni glti hogye mujhse...
Saniya nd sid just slept there in each other's embrace..
Next day saniya woke up as sid's  phn was ringing too much she said him to pic but he was in deep sleep so she picked the phn nd went in corner to talk ...
Sid came to her after 5 min nd saw she was very tensed...she was breathing heavily having tears in her eyes.He asked her but she didn't answer nd just said somthng like which was a shock for sid..
Saniya: I want to go back knw..pls tickets book krwao mujhe vaps jana h..
Sid: But kya hua h baby..( he cupped her face )
She didn't answer was just crying nd not talking to him nd said " I just want to go back if u don't take me back I will go alone.
Sid got tensed by her behaviour nd snatched phn from her hand nd saw whom's cll it was..he also got shocked after seeing nd wanted to explain her..He holded her hand but she jerked nd said I wanted to go this time she shouted...
Thn sid just booked the tickets nd they went to hotel for packing there stuffs..

Now will see who's cll it was aur esa kya hua jo itna gussa aur tension me the saniya..