28th part

Then suddenly everyone shouted there...everyone came out of the building..bcoz of that sudden earthquake shakes...
Thn suddenly saniya saw sid she was going to him thn only one brick from the building was going to fall on her thn sid shouted saniya nd ran towards her nd a person standing near saniya just pushed her so that brick won't fell on her....
Saniya fall down on floor nd she got hurt on her knees nd elbows bcoz the area was full of pebbles nd mud..as it was  construction area...
Thn sid ran towars her pick her up nd hugged her so tightly to make sure that she is fine...thn Saniya recriprocated sid holded her tightly but thn Saniya shouted..."Aaaaahhhhh"
Sid got panick nd asked
Sid: kya hua baby..
Saniya : (she pointed her hand on her knees nd elbow nd they were bleeding...) But she said kuch nh bs
Sid saw that as her elbows and knees were bleeding..so he just without wasting time pick her up in his broad arms..nd took her in the car..
He adjusted her in car like a baby on back seat so that she won't feel pain..
Thn he drove car fastly to took her to the doctor...they reached to the doctor...Doctor checked her nd banded her elbow nd knees nd told sid to make sure she won't move too much or do proper bed rest for 4 days minimum..he asked doctor that cn she travel bcoz after one week they have their marriage so he had to take her to mumbai...
Doctor said that she had to take full bed rest bcoz her knees r badly hurt bcoz some of the big pebbles hurted her into her knees doctor said they had cured that with bandage but for sometimebcoz of that she may get Prblm in walking so travelling is not that gud..for maximum 10 days..
Sid thanked doctor nd asked him
"Can we take her to home..?
Doc: yes u cn but plss take care of her..
Sid: sure doctor..

Sid thn picked saniya nd took her back to home...there he entered home he was carrying her like a baby in her arms..she was holding him from his neck..nd her head was lying on his chest. Thn he entered home there saniya father saw saniya like this he started asking questions...
" Kya hua beta isko ye bandages ku...kya hua h ye thk to h na...."
Sid: hanji hanji papaji she is fine.
Nd told him full story...thn her father asked her to take full care..
Thn sid took her to the room nd out her on the bed nd sat beside her..
Sid: agr baby tujhe aj kuch hojata na to me apne ap ko kbhi maf nh krpataa...
Saniya: nh hua mujhe kuch baby aur don't blame urself for anythng. It was accident so don't worry me jldi thk hojaungi tu h na mere sath I don't need anythng...
Sid was amazed to listen this nd hugged her....she also reciprocated but not tightly bcoz of his elbow pain..thn sid lied her down nd said
"Tu rest kr me tere lie khane ko lata hu kuch"
She nodded in her nd thn he went kitchen to bring food for her..
He was tensed about doctors words bcoz saniya and he was very much excited for the marriage...
He bring soup for saniya nd went to her room...nd sat beside her to make her eat that...
2 days gone sid was taking full care of her....he was making sure that she won't do anything except rest..he cancelled everythng for her..he was just taking care of her..one day he was feeding her food..
Thn Saniya saw some tnsn on his face..( they don't have to speak it they had that connection that by reading each other's face they knw wt they r doing through)
So she asked him..
Saniya: kya hua bebu...terkoo mujhe lekr preshan h tu....
Sid: ha baby bs thoda tnsn h
Saniya: mtle baby me thek hu bilkul..
Sid: baby vo shadi ke lie Jana tha na vaps but doctor ne mna Kia h..aur 1 saal se phle koi muhrt nh h so agr shadi nh ho pae....me nh rh skta tere bina aur....I want u to be mine but baby for me ur health is first...so me mom ko boldunga shadi ek saal bad krne ko....
Nd he become sad...
Saniya was shocked to listen it first thn said
Saniya: baby bs itni c bat h aur tu itna muh fulla kr batha h...
Tu mujhpe chod de sb shadi to hmare 4 din bad hi hokr rhegi no need to postpone it for 1 year baby...
Sid: but tu kregi kya..
Saniya : tu mujhe pr chod de bs..
Sid : ok meri jhansi ki rani....
Nd sid just hugged.nd kissed her on her forehead ...
Saniya also reciprocated..thn she said...
Saniya: I m blss to have u baby tune meri jitni care ki h na pta nh koi kr bhi pata ya nh...I really love u ...I want u in my every life...I regularly fall for u..u do so much for me that every sec I fall for u...u r my strength baby...
Sid : I love u too meri moti..ab tu kya kregi bs ye Btade..
Saniya : that will be a surprise for u my kullu....so just wait..
Thn he kissed her on lips nd she also recriprocated nd there kiss become so passionately that they kissed for almost 20 min nd left each other to gain there breaths..
After that they both slept peacefully into each other's embrace..

Now we ll see wt will be saniya's plan for the marriage.......