5th part...

As knw sid was all thinking about his feeling nd just waiting for saniya's bday. He was feeling different he was very happy to witness love. He was just smiling all around in the house...this happiness of sid was witnessed by his mom
Rita: kya hua beta bda khush lg rha h aj kitne time band tujhe ese khush dekha h
Sid: nahi mom bs ese hi.
Rita: maa hu me teri smjh jate hu "pyar krne lga h na usse"
He was shocked listening that from his mother that how she knows about this 😯😯
Rita: jada herran hone ki jarurt nh h maa hu teri smjh skte hu jb se saniya ae h tu bdla bdla h tu khush rhne lga h hsne lga h( nh to hmesha khadoos hi bna rhta h)beta vo ldki hi bhut pyari h jiske pas jaye usko khushi dete h mujhe to bhut pyari lgti h
Sid: Ha mom bhut pyari h alg hi h she is full of life I love spending time with her me khush rhta hu uske sath....Ha I started loving her..
Rita: so what r u waiting for go nd tell her about ur love bcha she will be very happy to knw that.
Sid: yes mom will tell her soon...I planned many things for her as her bday is coming after 5 days so will tell her on that special day..
Rita: I m very happy bcha...god bless u both..love u bchaa
Sid: love u too maa..

He started planning for her special day he thought that it's only 5 days left for her bday so he started giving her gifts from the present day firstly he gave her a beautiful watch saniya was shocked by seeing this sweet gesture of him. He doesn't show that he is planning for her bday. So she asked him about the gift.
Saniya: ye gift ku??
Sid: vse hi mujhe ache lgi to me le aya tumhare lie tumne mere itni help ki..
Saniya : acha
Sid: tumhe ache nh lgi watch??
Saniya: bhut pyari h I loved it...thnquuu
Sid was happy as she liked his gift so next day he gave her a pair of anklet and a rose. She become very happy to see that bcoz she is a girl who became happy in small small things. For her sid is just changing himself so seeing that she become more happy.
Sid: kesi lgi tumhe ye??
Saniya: beautiful just beautiful
Sid: to pehn kr dikhao?
Saniya: tum pehnao tum laye ho na to tum phnao.
Sid was loving this so he become forward to her nd put her leg on his lap nd making her wear anklets. He just kissed her one right ankle nd thn put on the anklet( Sana in response just closed her eyes as she was feeling that for the first time) thn he did the same with the second ankle he kissed that nd put the anklet by this gesture of him saniya become so happy nd hugged him...Sid also reciprocated nd become happy as saniya was happy...for both of them each other's happiness matters the most..
Now it was the third day so he decided to give her a dinner date bcoz he didn't took her to any place like this so he asked her to go with him she also got ready to go. She was wearing a beautiful suit nd sid was in his casuals but he was looking handsome....they both went for the dinner. Sid took her to an orphanage firstly saniya was firstly shock to see that place but when she went inside she saw how the children are coming nd hugging sid nd playing with him..She got happy to witness a new side of sid.
Sid: Me yha askr ata jb bhi mujhe koi khushi hote h koi dukh hota h me in bcho ke pass akr apni sari cheeze bhul jata h.....mujhe yha strength milte h..inko dekhkr esa lgta h ki agr mujhe koi dukh bhi h to me bhul jate hu. Papa ke bad saniya me tut gya tha mene socha bhi nh tha me kbhi khush ho paungi..me apne papa se bhut attached tha unki death ke bad mom ne hm sbko smbhala hme bhut strength di. Mene Apne apko smbhalkr sirf apne kam ko priority bnaya mene hsna chod dia tha bs family or kam jaruri the mere lie jiski vjh se me akdu ,khadoos pta nh aur kya bngya...but schi saniya mujhe yha akr itna sukoon milta h..Aur jb se tum ae ho meri life me mene khush rhna sikha..mujhe tumhare sath acha lgne lga to tumhe yha Lana bnta tha taki tum ye mere dil ke krib ki jgh ka dekh sko...
Saniya : (she had tears in her eyes) I loved this place nd thnqu for making me feel special by bringing me here.
Saniya started playing with orphanage kids..Kids are also loving her nd hugging her by seeing this Sid become very happy nd starting staring her with loving eyes thn they both went for dinner after that they went back to home.
As shehbaz was not there so she was not feeling sleepy and came out of her room nd stand in the balcony...sid came to drink water nd saw Saniya standing there he went to her nd ask her
Sid: tum yha kya kr rhe ho??
Saniya: kuch nh bs nind nh a rhe the to bhar agye...
Sid just without saying anything hugged her from back nd said " aja mere sath soja aj"
She started laughing nd said "fir tu khega ki abla admi ka fayda mt uthana🤣🤣"
Sid also laughing at her innocence and said " nahi khunga pkaa" ( ab to me pura tera hi hu) he said this line very slowly so that she won't be able to hear that..but hmari saniya ke kaam bhut teez h she heard that but didn't show him that she knew what he said she asked
Saniya: tumne kuch kaha ??
Sid: nahi to
Saniya: mene to kuch sunaa ki me tera hu kuch esa
Sid: tere na kaan bj rhe h moti chl ab sojate h kl kam pr bhi Jana h na
She went to his room nd started making a wall of pillows in between thm but sid came to her nd said iske koi jarurt nh h nd lay down next to her nd forward his hand to her nd ask her to come nd hug him she was feeling shy by this gesture of sid but after seeing into his eyes she felt love and assurance so she went to him nd hugged him nd he felt very happy nd he  kissed her on her forehead nd they both slept peacefully in each other embrace..
Next day both went to their respective works nd there in office sid was thinking about her special day as it was only day left for her bday ..so he planned everythng sid was having a farmhouse so he prepared everything over there for her special day.
At night he insisted her again to sleep in his room she got ready as she doesn't have any idea about her bday surprise...
At midnight sid without making noise went out of room nd bring a cake for her mom, shehbaz ,Neetu di all were also there they woke her up nd gave her surprise. She got very happy thn she cut the cake nd everybody left shehbaz asked her to sleep there in sid room as he was again going to neetu's di house...( It was a plan that Sid told to shehbaz as he wanted to make this bday night special for her)
As everybody left thn sid closed the room nd went close to her hugged her tightly nd kiss her on forehead nd said " happy bday darling"..
She was very happy..to see how sid put efforts nd recall about all gifts thn she understood that he was doing this all for her bday...she hugged him more tightly....
Thn sid gave her one more gift nd told her she saw that nd become so happy as it was a pretty sleevless  gown of peach colour he told her to wear that in evening as he told her that he had some plans for her....
She become happy...thn this time saniya took the initiative nd come close to sid...so much close that they can feel each other's breaths ..sid's heart beat started beating fast.... saniya came close to his ear nd bite his earlobe nd said "thnquu" in a sensious voice. It turned sid on ...nd he just hold her from her waist nd thn she started kissing his cheeks giving wet kisses to him...thn suddenly she smashed the kiss on his lips nd thn this time sid was shocked with a brave step of her....nd he also recriprocated the kiss they both were felling like on seven heaven...thn they broke the kiss after good 15 min bcoz of there uneven breaths..then both were breathing heavy ...thn sid started kissing her neck nd turned her on nd give her a love bite nd which Sana moaned his name...sidharthhhh.....( Ab me isse jada nh bta skte mujhe shrm ate h🙈🙈)
They had a small love making session on her bday by which they come more close saniya said him I love u...but he didn't rply nd told her for evening...vo bolna chahta tha but nh bol paya nd he kissed her forehead nd  thn both slept into each other embrace...
Next day she went to mom to take her blessings, she talked to her father nd thn she thn taking her brkfast as after that she wanted to go to her work place
Rita: beta aj to off lele tera bday h aj ghr pr hi rh
Saniya : mom me ruk jate but na school me thoda kam jada h sojana pdega no issues sham ko to hm sb sath hi hoge na...
Nd after her brkfast she said by to everyone nd sid dropped her to the schl nd went to her house as he was happy bcoz today he will finally going to tell her about his love for her...

But pyar to ek esa aag ka driya h Janab jaha dub kr Jana h....( There lifes r not that much easy)

In the evening everyone started finding for Sana bcoz she didn't came back from her school..sid came to pic her up she was not there nd he found everywhere but didn't find her....😔😔