Don't Touch My Phone!

Hey, I'm Andy Biersack. Right now I'm just casually looking through Instagram. I turn the back of my chair toward the wall. I can't afford to have anyone knowing my secret obsession with Haily Ropell.

God she's got a lot of pictures of bands on here. But she's also got a hell of a lot of selfies. Hailey is gorgeous. I love everything about her. I love the amazing baby blue eyes she has!

Her lips are so full and plump I just want to touch them. (Preferably with my own!) I want to meet her so badly. My dream is to touch her silky jet black hair. But that will never happen. What are the chances of her getting concert tickets and staying in line for the meet and greet!

I found her Instagram while browsing through people who had liked one of my photos. That was the best decision I ever made. I click on one of her selfies she just posted. I look at it dreamily. I let out a quite sigh. "Hey what are you doing!"

Ashely says evilly as he comes out from behind my chair. I quickly push the screen of my phone to my chest. "Checking out the hot babes again." Ashely smirks. I blush profusely. "What seriously, I was just kidding. Let me see." He grabs at my phone.

"Don't touch my phone! I swear I'll cut your face off if you do." I yell. "Must be a pretty hot chick. Come on let me just take a peek!" Ashely pleads. I swiftly turn the screen toward him.

He raises his eyebrows and puckers his lips. "I'd definitely tap that." He states. "Paws off Pervy Purdy!" I scold him. "You have no idea what she wants Andy. The lady could want a piece of this." Ashley says. I scroll to a picture of me on her profile page.

"Let me read this beautiful comment, Ashely." I say regally. "For those of you who were wondering I'm more of a Andy girl than a Purdy girl. Andy is a little pumpkin cake." I quote her in a girly voice.

"It seems the lady wants a piece of the pumpkin cake." I say boldly. "You win this round Biersack! But I will be back." He slowly backs out of the room. Why didn't I lock the door. Ehhhhh, I face palm. That could have been so easily avoided.

Oh well! I grab a blanket and wrap myself in it and sit back down. I clear my search history and take a well deserved nap.