VENGEANCE 21

KERES POV

Being in the Palace made me sick. It only reminds me that we are under the power of the highest, like someone's dog.

That's not my intention when hopefully, the day will come and I'll get the chance to own the throne. I only want to give justice to my family.

Muling nagtipon ang lahat. Another death, only means disrespecting the royals, like we don't care about the rules.

"Hindi ganito ang pinaghirapan naming binuo. Nagiging sakim kayong lahat para sa kapangyarihan." The King said. "This organization was made to protect. Not to kill." Tss. To Protect whom? Kayo? Bullshit.

"Don't you think they are being too much, our majesty?" Draco asked. A member of the 6th group.

"Masyadong naghahangad kaya gusto maging pinakamataas kaya hindi na alinlangan sa kanila ang pagpatay." The leader of the 7th group said.

"Then tell me who do you think did it." Seryosong sambit ng hari. Nanatiling tahimik ang reyna pati na rin si Damen sa likuran nito.

"Keres did." I can sense confidence in Polendez voice.

I raised my eyebrow then showed a smirked. This dumbass mastered dumbness in his entire life. I'm impressed.

"Is that true?" The Queen asked but they only received a bored look from me. Like everything that is happening are all nonsense.

"Do you have proof?"

"Ofcourse Madam." A member of SIN PIEDAD said. They flashed something through the projector. "La Muerte ang may gawa ng kaguluhan noong nakaraang Nobyembre. It only made us mad because my daughter and wife got involve leading to my mariposa's death." He stopped and send me a dagger look. "We've been tailing her since then and luckyly, we caught her this time."

He showed evidences. Pictures of the scene.  People who died including how, when, where and also shows that my fingerprints were found on those dead bodies. Droplets of blood that matches mine.

"Yan yung nakaraan ah?" Licia whispered. "Pero wala tayong napatay noon." I snickered. Pinaghandaan nga nila masyado.

However, I remained calm and quiet. Kahit kailan ay madumi kang maglaro Polendez. "Should I be scared by now?" Ipinatong ko ang baba sa sikong idinantay sa lamesa pagkatapos umayos mula sa pagkakaupo.

Why would I be scared? I know I didn't kill anyone that time. We only shoot safe parts of their body like what I told them. Shoulder, arms and legs that is not even close to kill someone.

"But here's the evidence already. Stop pretending that you're innocent, KERES." Rionach spatted.

"Fingerprints? Tch. You're kidding me." I sarcasticaly said.

I wore clothes that covered my body well that time. I even had my gloves on.

"It's true that we were at the scene." I admitted. "I was shot. Marami ring sugatan at may saksak sa tauhan ko. You set us up. What do you expect us to do then? Just watch my members die one by one? Nah. We have to fight back."

"She deserves to die then. She broke the rules." Vaugh muttered. She's from other group I guess.

Nonsense. We didn't fucking kill anyone.

"We can't just believe this Polendez. It was from your group. Everyone can easily fabricate evidences especially when you're a rival of her." I saw disbelief in their faces. "Thank you anyway. Yet, we need to make sure of this first. It's not even enough to punish her." The queen said.

I decided to stand up and leave the place.

They are so eager to get rid of me huh?

"Hold on." The coldness of the voice stopped me from walking.

Only one person could affect me like that.

"Leaving already Keres?" My left eyebrow rose a bit before facing everyone. "Our Majesty, I think this would help."

Narinig ko ang marahang pag urong ng upuan para makatayo siya bago siya naglakad papunta sa harap.

Sinenyasan ko ang mga kasama ko na gumilid para mas makita ko siya.

Pinagmasdan ko ang paglakad niya papunta sa harap. Everyone's just watching silently. Yumuko siya bilang pag galang sa royalties. Agad siyang sinenyasan ng hari. Naglakad siya papunta sa projector.

Xanth, what are you planning to do huh?

He flashed something that made everyone gasped. My body stiffened.

"She was the one behind about what happened to Tevan, Bently and Ericc." Panimula niya. Agad napakuyom ang kamao ko sa nangyari. "I'm showing you complete evidences of how she killed them. You can have it checked, if you don't believe me. You're choice." He said like he was just telling a fucking story he loves.

What a fucking traitor!

"This was his plan. Inilalaglag niya tayo?" Aergia said while gritting her teeth.

"Let me kill him." I heard Ryker said.

I am fuming mad. So bad that I want to kill them all right now. "Vincent." I called him.

"Queen?"

"Alam mo na ang gagawin mo." Diretso ko siyang tinitigan sa mata. I tilted my head then I smirked before facing the elegant door, leaving the place.

Vincent's unit got us covered. Making sure that we are safe. From everyone who I'm sure, right now only wants to kill me.

How dare him betray me after including me to his plan.

I'm done trusting shitty people in my life. They want to kill me? I'm gonna show them hell.

No Mercy.