VENGEANCE 7

KERES POV

"Bad mood?" Ryker teased as I remove his hands on my shoulder. "Oh, hahaha what happened?" He started giving me his mischievous smile when I got downstairs earlier.

All those who finished their classes for the day chose to hang out first at the mansion's living room and do their own thing. Not once, I have not seen them panic over school requirements. Nagra-rant but at the end of the day, nakakapagpasa parin naman sila and take note, with high marks.

Magpa-panic pero ga-graduate.

"Xanth called her bae at the class." Blake said. He's one of Xanth's friend.

"Oh. That's cool. Are you guys together?" He asked innocently. "My bad. Ikakasal na nga pala kayo 'no? Totoo?"

Kinuha ko ang baril sa tagiliran ko at mabilis na ikinasa yon. "Whoa whoa.. HEY! I've done nothing to you." Ryker, unfortunately moved quickly to get away from the bullet I fired with a streak of fear and shock in his eyes. "Madam naman!"

Saktong dumaan naman sa gilid namin si Aergia. "Kung ako sa'yo, itikom mo na 'yang bibig mo." Paalala nito kay Ryker.

"Chill. I swear, I'm innocent as a newborn babe."

"Babe? Baby 'yon." Pag-irap ni Aergia sabay dampot sa lamesa ng cheesecake na sarado pa ang container.

"I'm too hot to be just a baby. Babe is better. Try mo bigkasin para mapatunayan natin." Ryker took the cheesecake in Aergia's hand and opened it before returning it back to her with a wink.

"Tomorrow, I want that bitch at the class earlier, in front of me." I told Licia as I get a 'no problem' as an answer.

"What will you do?" Xanth raised his eyebrows.

Why? Concerned what I might do to his girlfriend?

"Huwag kang mag-alala sa girlfriend mo. You'll be the next in line kaya maghukay ka na ng sariling libingan mo." Bumalik na ako sa kwarto dahil masyado silang makalat sa baba. Sayang ang ganda ng mansion.

I also suddenly felt annoyed, I just didn't know what the reason was. Maybe just lack of sleep.

XANTH'S POV

"What the heck is she talking about?" Girlfriend?

They all shrugged at me. Also clueless about what Keres said awhile ago.

"Whatever. After dinner, we will have a meeting. Make sure everyone comes." I reminded everyone as I go to my room and took a cold shower. I wore a black jogging pants and a black fitted shirt.

Sabay-sabay kaming kumain ng hapuan. I think Keres is really mad. It's been hours but I guess she doesn't really want to go downstairs so I asked someone to bring food for her.

"Congrats bro. Nag-iisa kang nakapagpataob kay Keres. Prepare for the worst later on." I chuckled to what Xyrus said.

"I need to be close to her and you know that. We will take all of them down. We will rule the organization same as the Royal Palace." I changed my expression to serious. Yup, that's our plan. Just us, no La Muerte. Just El Miedo ruling everyone.

"We've been working for this for years Xanth. Don't let anything or anyone distract you that might ruin the plan." He reminded me. Idiniin pa ang 'anyone' like he's pertaining to someone.