VENGEANCE 20

RYKER'S POV

"I don't want to see her being her old self." Aergia whispered.

"Yeah..those creepy smiley marks."

"After the dinner with her maayos pa naman ang lahat. Then she became suddenly like that the day after." Mavy said.

"She have been through a lot. No one knows what she felt. No one knows how hard it is for her." Franco stated. He felt so worried about their queen.

"Our plans kept on failing. We all know how much she hates that." Umiiling na sabi ni Vincent.

"I saw her, everynight...crying her eyes out in her bedroom. She kept on putting the blame to herself." Mas nalungkot ang lahat sa sinabi ni Aergia.

"I saw something in front of her room. She dropped this paper nung magmadali siyang pumasok nung nakaraan." May inabot si Licia.

*folded paper*

Hilig niya ang pagdrawing. Naka sketch ang muka ni Polendez at may malaking cross. Nakapalibot rin ang ilang mga salita tulad ng.. 'Who's my ally?' , 'What to do next?', 'Whom should I kill?'

Pero ang mas nakapukaw ng pansin namin ay ang..

'Who shall I trust?'

*FLASHBACK*

"Mahal na reynang kay ganda." Naabutan ko siyang nakatingin sa labas ng salamin ng opisina siya. Yakap ang sarili habang tinatanaw ang malawak na syudad.

"Keres, yuhoo." I teased her.

Nung unang pasok ko sa grupo ay hindi ko siya magawang biruin. Her presence is not a joke  Parang kaunting maling kilos ay papatay siya. That's how powerful she is. How she can shut someone with her mere presence. Kusa kang luluhod at tutungo sa kaniya.

I can't see that Keres now..

All I can see is a weak innocent girl who's still mourning about her past.

"Keres." Nang makalapit ay napagtanto ko ang pag galaw ng balikat niya. "Anong problema mahal na reyna?" I don't think joking right now isn't the best choice.

"Leave."

There. She's being her old self. Cold hearted woman. The dangerous one.

"You're not fine. Do you want to go to the hospital? We can have you checked." I uttered with concern. "Right. We can visit your psychiatrist."

"I'm not sick Ryker." Her voice was firm.

"Please. I think you need it." I'm so fucking worried.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" She shouted as she face me. Tears running down her face. "I am not sick! I just fucking useless. All I can do is to choose between being a killer or a stupid useless leader of this group and I'm so freaking tired!" Inalalayan ko siya ng mapaupo siya sa panghihina kakaiyak.

"Let's go." Seryosong sambit ko.

"Just leave please. I'm not asking you for a favor. I am ordering you as a Queen." He said with a cold voice but she can't hide her shaking shoulders.

I can't argue with that. "Yes Queen." It's an  order that we can't refused to do.

"Please be safe and rest. Don't burden yourself too much. We've been rooting for you. We fight because of you." I said before leaving.