Where are you

Scream escaped my mouth as I felt how they injected me with another drug.

"No please. Don't do that!" I was crying, closing my eyes so I wouldn't see anymore strange or creepy figures

"And why is that so?" Someone asked me sarcastically

"I'm pregnant. My baby. No. I can't lose them" I started crying and they laughed.

I did not care of anything right now.

Only thing that I was concerned about was my baby and Cam.

How are u two?

It was ripping my heart out of my chest when thinking of losing this baby.

It meant everything for me and Cameron.

I couldn't lose it. No. I can't.

And the boys did the most unexpected thing, they kicked me in the stomach.

I screamed in pain,  covering my tummy as much as I could with my hands.

Balling up, I started crying. I was vulnerable right now but after all these would be done they won't even have a skin left on their flesh.

"Cover it well. Drugs will still kill him" he laughed  

My blood went cold. Drugs... drugs would destroy my baby's health.

No I have to stay strong. After all these I have to.

Cameron

I was sorted in front of the big screen, forced to watch how she was getting beaten up.

I'm so sorry baby just hang on there I thought to myself.

I was on verge of crying when I realized that my innocent kid would be dead already from the amount of kicks she got.

"Stop" as Mary calls him - Lee rat ordered and the asshole who beat my baby up moved away from her.

To be honest I have never ever seen her in a such miserable atate and some people are going to die with a horrible pain because of that.

She curled up in the ball and hugged her stomach protecting the baby. It was a sign for me that she hasn't lost it yet and I was more than grateful.

"Now" rat started talking which made me glare at him "where's the data base main office?"

Wait a minute, that's not what I was expecting for.

"Why is your ass on fire ?"

A/N: shitty chapter? Yes.