Brothers?

Mary

"Wait what do u mean brother?" I asked. Dumbfounded.

"Well yes. I am ashamed to announce this but this boy is my brother." He said about the blond one.

"Ahh. I wished you had a better brother."

" Well me too actually."

He came near us and said. "Hey, brother. Hello, sexy again."

"Stop" I glared.

"Stop Alex!" Ben was angry.

"Ok ok." Alex rolled his eyes.

Black swan came near us. "Hey, Ben." He greeted him. His voice was so deep and as cold as ice. I almost stopped breathing hearing that voice. Just so perfect.

"Cameron! How are u?"

"Good Ben what about you? How's the business going?"

"Well good. I can handle it. btw Mary meet this is Cameron Saint Lawrence. And About the business, I have to go. Sorry guys. Mary. I will see you tomorrow." He said winking and smiling a little.

"Oh ok bye." I smiled back.

When he left I instantly went to another lesson. It was boring as hell but I kept listening.

I was thinking about the black swan, so-called Cameron when the bell rang. Wait for how long have I been thinking about him?

The whole day at university went the same. Alex was going after me asking for my number, but I was ignoring him like he was a ghost.

It was finally time to go home. Wait home? I can't really call that home. Just a place I am staying at sounds better.

I didn't have a car, and I also didn't want to take a bus so I decided to walk home.

I calculated it would take about 30 minutes of a walk but that's fine. I don't have lots of stuff to do.

Suddenly I felt one drop of water. Then another and another.

Soon it was a downpour.

It was raining so hard that I got immediately wet.

What the fuck.

Out from nowhere, a black car stopped next to me and when the window rolled down, it was him, black swan.

"Come I'll take u home!"

"I'm fine thanks. I love the rain."

"God I won't do anything just sit. In. This. Damn. Car."

"No!"

"Mary!" He was already angry. "Ok, whatever have a good time walking alone."

"Okay! I will!" I yelled from frustration.

What did he want?

After walking for another 15 minutes in the heavy rain, I got hot, I couldn't walk anymore and I was feeling weak.

Damn. I think I got sick.

Suddenly when I was about to faint and meet the floor someone caught me.

Cameron

She's so stupid.

I am offering her help and she rejects it.

She's the first one who rejected me though.

And this feels so damn bad.

She is so fierce.