Ignoring

Cameron

I had everything ready already for her when I got a call.

And it wasn't a pleasant one.

They told me in the call that, Mary would die, if I wouldn't let go of her right now.

So, what did next?

I went to my casino, winning and losing money. Drinking, fucking random bitches.

I was hating myself. Why?

Because I wasn't able to protect her. I wanted her by my side but I was too scared to lose her. I didn't want to lose her.

Next day when I woke up, I saw lots of missing calls from her.

My heart was falling apart, but hey! I am mafia leader! I am strong! I can't be broken.

I took my gun and went out.

Mood of killing?

Yes.

I just went to the old building where I knew where people who were planning to kill me.

With no hesitation I killed them all. I was there, just standing in the middle of the dead bodies and shouting, crying.

Why. Why is she my weakness??

"Cam!" I heard a voice "Cameron Saint Lawrence! What are you doing?" It was her, standing in the doorway.

Once she saw dead bodies she ran to me, came near me, put her soft, pure, innocent hands on my cheeks and looked at me closely.

I didn't want her hands to ever leave my face but I turned my head away, which made her hands lose contact.

"What are you doing here" I asked with cold, uninterested voice.

I knew my eyes were red, and my body was covered in blood but I didn't care.

"What I am doing here or what ARE you doing here?" She emphasised the word "are".

"Alex! Take her home!" I shouted and echo made it sound more and more stern.

"What the hell are you doing Cam? What the hell Is wrong with you?" She shouted back.

"U! U are problem! I don't want to see you again u slut!"

After saying the last word I felt my cheek hurt.

"U think that way huh? You do? Good job Cameron! Then watch me being slut!" She screamed and went outside with hurried steps.

I shouted and hit the hand the metallic table which was next to me. It didn't hurt. Letting her go was hurting.

"I'm sorry mar... it's for your safety"

But little I knew what would happen.

Mary

"Slut huh? That asshole! I'll make sure he will suffer!!!" I was standing in front of JK and Alex. They were acting like they were the wrong ones! Wtf!

"JK! Alex!"

"Yes?" They said yea as if soul left their bodies.

"I. Need. Help." And I smirked. Because nothing good was gonna happen.

"What is it?" JK asked.

"First of all. Know what's wrong with that jerk. Then tell me. And then let's go hunting."

"Mary stop with that look! It's scary!" Alex said.

"Let it be scary. You have 1 hour."

And I left them alone. I was thinking possible ways of what happened. But my brain wasn't really cooperating.