Reality?

Mary

Hour went after Cams call but Alex wouldn't still speak.

"Alex I swear I will cut of your dick, cook it and feed it to you if you won't speak!"

"Easy easy " he pulled hands up as a sign of him surrounding.

"Mary... I think I will die soon... and I wanted to tell ya that you are amazing friend."

"Alex you're scaring me!"

"I think I fucked my Best friends sister... and I also think I am gonna he a dead meat."

"Damn... hey don't be scared. I am with you. But! Don't forget to be honest with him. Honesty is best key in this kind of situations. What do you wanna drink?"

"Beer!" I brought him some. Since he was coming often I bought beers for him.

"Mar... drink with me... be my drink buddy!"

"You know I can't drink but I can be your supportive buddy!"

"Okay thanks..."

"Where's Cam? Is he already in America?"

"He is but in Las Vegas. There's some drug problem. He will be back in a week."

"We have a week to get to know her more! You have to somehow get her saliva! We need dna test! Maybe they are really siblings!"

"Okay that's no prob but how are you gonna get Cams saliva?"

"You so silly! We gonna go inside his house and search for his hair! Or wait a min!" I searched for his jacket which he gave me the very last time I saw him and in the favour of our luck it had his hair! Yes!!

"Go get her saliva... now!

Cameron

The last week was horrible. I miss her... when I am with her... I change... to a better person. It's like she always pushes me to change.

Right now I miss her presence. Her hugs.

I hope Alex didn't hurt her... but actually last time I talked to him he said they were great friends now.

Life is so funny.

I was home alone, thinking about her when a cellphone went off.

"Cameron, Cameron. How are you my boy?"

"Who are you?" I asked. My voice already cold like a stone.

"You don't remember me? Haha. You don't remember me but all these years you are trying to find me! You are such a fool little Cammie! Should I do same to you? Same exactly what I did to your family 4 years ago? But good news is that, you will die with someone you love, but someone who you have never seen. Someone you always have wished to see"

He hung up. He hung up that easily? That son of a bitch!

''"But good news is that, you will die with someone you love, but someone who you have never seen. Someone you always have wished to see"' these word we're running inside my head. That kind of person is my... my sister. But she died right? She died right?

I dialled Alex's number and called him. I told him the possibility of my sister being alive. After he finishing talk with me he forgot to hung up and I heard her voice.. that angelic voice I missed so much. "Alex! What happened? Is he okay?? Alex yo! Wake up! Alex!" These were the only thing I could hear.

Is ... is she nervous about me? I should be with her right now and not Alex. Yes he is my brother but I became so selfish of her. She is all I have ever wanted.

Decided. I'm going home now. I don't care. Oliver will take care of everything here.

Alex

I am dead. I am dead. These were only words running inside my head.

Mary fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. She barely sleeps so I let her be there. It was already 3 am when I heard a door bell ring.

I went there and opened it.

"W-What are you doing here" I shuttered.

"What about you. What ARE you doing here. Where's Mary." He looked stern and sounded cold.

"She's sleeping on the couch-"

I couldn't finish my sentence when he came in the house and looked for her. When he finally found her, he relaxed. Went near her and sat on the floor.

"Mary..." he whispered.

She instantly opened her eyes and directly hugged him. But after some seconds she started hitting and pinching him.

"How did you dare you asshole to vanish just like that?? how did you dare!!!"

It was funny seeing Cam like that for the first time. I wasn't even going to help him.

When he finally got held of her hands he looked at her with that charming glare that even boys heart would go crazy with.

"Stop or I am gonna kiss you" and he bought his head near hers when she suddenly kicked him in the stomach.

Brave girl! I love her more now! No one has ever dared to do that to our Boss. Daammmn.

"You think that would scare me? Or shut me up? Or idk stop me?" She shouted.

Is every Georgian girl this brave? If so WOW. I'm gonna keep distance with them.

"Will you calm down? I came here because I mis-" but he didn't finish it.

Mary instantly stopped.

"You did what? M-missed me?" She said with shaking voice and tears in her eyes.

"Have you got an idea how horrible I was feeling for all this week ? I was waiting for you, your calls, messages. But there were none! I was already going to go change my university when finally Alex told me where were you! You are such a cold hearted, mean boy!"

"Don't say that I left you on purpose! I had no choice! What would you do hearing your sister is alive huh? What would you do? I need to find her! But not when you are all I can think of!"

"Well this "You are all I can think of" can help you ! And I think I know who she might be!"

Suddenly there was this quiet moment between them... when Cameron asked "you do?"  For the first time in my life I saw tears in his eyes. The sister who he was searching for all this years might be alive. But I am in trouble.

L'onore en respetto. This is my inspiration 😂 ik straaaannge. How's the book so far? I can calm you down by telling you there's gonna be lots of chapters! Ok not too many. But.  School is starting soon and I cannot guarantee that I will be able to post everyday! "I'm like T.T just like T.T" that's why I am trying to write a lot everyday. In a day I'm going to London. For a week! (And I won't be on the schools opening 😂 I'm so happy. But I gotta bring back 'class' best student soul soon.(I am still searching for it😂) aaaaa waaaaeeeeeee. I don't want school. Especially Georgian language first lesson is gonna be a poem I learn every year! (Search vefxistyaosani, or just ვეფხისტყაოსანი) no it's not alien language. It's mf my language 🤓