Task

Mary

Doctor finally came out after 3 hours of operation.

"Doctor! How is she?"

"Are you her family?"

"She doesn't have a family. We are her friends. This boy is her boyfriend."

"Okay. She is gonna be okay. Bleeding finally stopped. So she will recover soon."

"Can he see her? Only for a minute? Please?"

He looked at us closely then said. "Only a minute!"

"Thank you sir!"

I signed Alex to go in and after a minute he was out with a hair and as I saw a bloody cotton. Is he in the right mind?

"Cam come. Alex will stay here."

"Okay. Drive to the company again."

And I did so. We took exactly a hour to have the results.

"Boss... it's... its positive... she is your sister."Oliver said.

Cam looked happy but kinda destroyed too. She being his sister ment that she was going to be in lots of problems and danger.

"Thomas! What about accident?"

"Maria... as CCTV tells us someone cut the wires in the car... which led to an accident. Boss she is in danger. She survived. Yes, but they will come back."

"Okay. Mary. Drive me back. Oliver... send some guards. Thomas... look who is behind all these. Actually no need. I already know." Then he looked at me with stern and evil eyes "Mary, babe. You know how to shoot a gun, right?"

"Yep kinda." I was getting scared already.

"Wb knifes?"

"I learned those when I was in London why?"

"Oliver dress her up. We gonna hunt!"

"Yes boss. Mary. Follow me"

Oliver bought me upstairs in one of the room, which was full of black, bulletproof clothes. Here we're lots of guns and knifes. In lot I do really mean a lot.

When I got ready ☝🏻that's how I looked

"You look great babygirl." Cam said and Pulled me close by my waist.

Oliver and thomas starting whistling. I looked at them with a glare and they instantly stopped.  Okay I think we need to go.

"Thomas. You are tracker right?"

"Yes."

"Don't we have a hacker?"

"We do. But umm.  He's sleeping and no one dares to wake him up. Never! He will kill you if you wake him up."