Wait what?

First of all. Thank u all for waiting patiently for my updates. I know I took soo long to upland I'm sorry. I'm getting busier and busier so just handle me. I will always try to give u guys beat chapters that I can write!😍 ily!!!

__

Mary

Cam and I arrived at company. Neither of us weren't even trying to get there quickly. We were taking our time.

He lead the way and I followed.

When I went inside people I saw shocked me.

"What are u doing here 4 of you?" I said - very shocked.

"I'll explain!" JK shouted and quickly came up to me. "So. U left your phone here yesterday by accident. " he winked. This means I went to do a task and I had to leave a phone. I nodded. "Then she called u in panic saying she was in a hole somewhere."

"Continue"

He nodded "so I searched for her locations and went to there"

"This sounds so much like u..." I turned to a girl who was sitting like a guilty kid.

"Okay back to story. When I arrived there were these theee guys helping her. Since she knew you I brought her here... since u weren't at your house" I blushed at this. That's true I wasn't. I was at cams having good time.

"Are u fine ... Lenku?"

"I am. Just thanks to these boys I didn't die there."

"I would find u though" JK mumbled. I smirked. This gonna be interesting.

I looked up at the boys."Thank u for finding her. She's quite clumsy and panicker soo... anyway why do u seem so familiar to me though?"

"Because u know them. Duh" Lenka rolled her eyes.

"But I don't remember? Damnn. Seonghwa... Shownu... and Minhyuk? Wasn't Minhyuk your -" she shut me up by putting her hand on my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

(Don't really mind these boys. They are just some kpop oidols she loves. They not be gonna used frequently soo...)

"I think that's all u wanted to say right?" She greeted words through her teeth.

I felt Cam sliding his hand around my waist.

"Nice to meet you all. Now I'm gonna steal her from you."

He turned me around and brought me in front of the door.

"What is it?"

"Just stay calm and listen carefully what I'm gonna say inside there. Just don't make me lose trust in you" he warned me.

"Trust is my weak spot so never!"

He just nodded and brought me inside. There were like 20 men sitting in suits. Wtf is happening?

"First of all hows everything going? Any messed up work?" He glared.

"B-boss" first one sitting after Cam spoke up.

"Speak"

"Drug dealers deceived us... they stole all drugs we bought. But something can be done to whiten the money." (It's called whitening money in my language...)

"Send first devision for them"

"First devision?" Someone said from shock.

"Yes. Problems?"

He quickly shook his head. "None sir none. It's just sending there first devision means destroying them to zero level..."

"U think I don't know what I am doing?" Cams voice was so cold that I felt my blood run cold.

"Anyways this is my last mission given by me" Cameron smirked.

All head were quickly turned to him.

"Meet your new boss" he smirked "Kim Mary. Also let's call her Queen Of Mafia." He shrugged "because she definitely is braver than any of you here " he scoffed. "Seat is your darling"

I was so shoock that I couldn't even say a words. What is happening?

Ik. It's short but not updating at all is worse 🥺🥺 plus. Newssss. I'm intern in Netherlands ambassys some kind of company daammnnnnn🥰