Feelings

Mary

The door opened at it was him.

"You are okay!" I went to him and hugged him. When I realised what happened I let go of hug and awkwardly stood there.

"You were worried about me?" He chuckled "everything is fine. It was Alex. Thanks god i didn't shoot him."

"Then what was the noise?"

"He just made my hand turn to other direction when I was gonna shoot. So..."

"Ahh I see."

"Come let's go downstairs. He bought some food. "

"But we didn't even eat those food." I pouted

"That's okay. Bring them so we will put it in friedge. Let's heat them up tomorrow to eat."

"Okay!!"

"Mary" he looked at me.

"Yes?"

"How are you feeling now?" He was concerned about me. How sweet of him.

"I am feeling better. Thanks to you"

"Okay" and he left room.

I went after him like  5 minutes.

"Maryy. How are you?" Alex came to me, worried?

"I... I am fine"

"They didn't do anything bad right?"

"Look who's concerned" uff savagness woke up inside of me.

"Yaa. I said I was sorry about that."

"Whatever"

"Okay stop. Let's eat I'm hungry." Cam said out of blue.

"Okay."

We were eating peacefully when Alex had to ask a question.

"You aren't afraid of us?" He has that 'I worry about you' expression.

"Why should I be?" I chuckled "I always liked mafia. But guys... please let me be clear okay?"

"Yes si-" Alex was gonna say sir when a realisation hit him "wait, why was I gonna say sir? Missy you got Cams 'ordering aura' " he started laughing.

"Is that so?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yep" he grinned like a kid. It seemed like he was trying to... change?

"It was strange birthday..." I stated really out from nowhere.

"What? It was your birthday?" They said in sync.

"Yeah it was. Thank you guys for saving me..."

"Well I don't really think we saved you" Cam chuckled. "You saved yourself. You were defending yourself so good! How did you even do that?"

"Okay so... let's start everything from the beginning." I smiled and told them everything, how I got kidnapped, how I met their boss and so on. But in the end I said that I was interested what they were doing and Cam offered me to go on gang gatherings with him. I accepted it gladly.

"Is Ben also part of it?"

"No and yes." Alex said. " he helps us whenever we need him but he isn't in gang.

"I see. Cammie? I'm sleepy" and I yawned

"Cammie? Seriously Mary? Tf..." Cam said with a face of Are-you-kidding-me/are-you-serious-right-now? It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing.

"Cammie, Cammie!" To Make him flustered more I continued calling him that.

"You really are lucky... Boss would never forgive someone calling him that kind of nickname."

"Well" and I did that flip hair thing. " I know I was born special. What can we do" I didn't forget wink in the end.

"Come little baby, let's go to sleep. Alex you should sleep too. You worked hard today. Thank you bro."

"Okay Cameron. No need to thank me bro, I will always be there to help you boss" he said word boss with a chuckle.

They have so cute friendship. Sometimes Cams coldness was making it kinda awkward but, Alex knew him so well that he always had everything planned to turn things out great. Wow. Thinking of Alex he's great boy if we won't consider being FBoy. But... I prefer Cam... he's so perfect. He always knows where to act how, where to say what is needed to be said and so on.

He took my hand and bought me to same room.

We were already in bed when I said.

"Cam... it's strange how close we got in these few days. What are you doing to me... and my heart..." I said the last part in whisper and I thought he didn't hear that. But he did.

"Not only your heart. My heart too." He laughed. "You are driving me crazy... your every move, word, smile makes me go crazy... makes my heart flip" he said when his head was bought right in front of me, staring me with... love? He was like searching for something in my eyes and next thing I knew he was about to kiss me.

I'll admit that I had feelings for him, but I was scared. Last time I loved someone... he died. No I wasn't in relationship. I just had this big crush on him, for years. But he died.

I was afraid to love him too, because I thought he would die too.

I was scared. I did not want to be broken for the second time.

He came into my life unexpectedly, and I don't want to let go of him. I want him to be always next to me. I want him to be called mine and not someone else's.

I am selfish I know, But this doesn't mean I am too jealous type. I trust this man already but I don't have to trust those bitches.

But am I am not ready for a relationship. Right now I prefer being best friends with him.

"Let's go to sleep. I'm tired."

"Okay" He sounded tougher. he was sad and it was because of me.

"Dadadadammmm" main question. Did you like it? 🥺❤️ I love you guys!❤️