Yes or No?

Mary

After that day, he dropped me at university and he vanished. Vanished just like that. With no goodbye, I'll see you soon or stuff. He just vanished.

It was already a week I haven't seen him, but I was always able to spot these two strange men which were following me everywhere. When Alex saw me freaking about that, he calmed me down and told me they were my bodyguards.

When I asked him about Cam... he just shrugged and told me to give him time.

"Give him time. He must be busy" that was all I heard about him.

The more and more Cameron wasn't around I started talking to Alex more and more.

He wasn't really that bad person. As I guess he just shows himself as tough person to be alive.

I was summing up my last week without Cam when a bell rang. Lesson was finished.

"Wanna go out, eat pizza?" Night brothers asked me at the same time.

"Ben... long time no see! Alex did you even sleep? You look like panda!" I stiffed a laugh.

"Just a little. I had a really good night with that girl..." and he started playing with his eyebrows.

"Eew.  You got yourself a new slut?"

"She wasn't a slut, she was virgin..."

"I seriously pity her" I sighed.

"Actually Mar..."

"What?" I asked annoyingly cuz I was angry at him.

"I... I "

"God Alex what? Me and Ben asked him in sync.

"Calm down ok? I... I have feelings for her" he whispered the last part. 

"Nooo way!!! Ben did you hear the same??? Our Alex is becoming a better person ! Yes finally!" I was laughing. But that laugh was meaning everything.

It was mix of : happiness for Alex, loneliness, pre-cry sound and my heart crying for Cam. 

"You miss him don't you?" Ben looked right into my eyes. Where I felt were the tears already.

"Y-yeah. But he doesn't even remember me. Enough of him. Let's change topic...!"

I was going to go ahead when he caught my hand again and the words he told me afterwards shocked me.

"Mary... you don't know how amazing girl you are. Also you don't know that whole university boys are dying to date you but no one dares to get you" He was talking when Alex had to interrupt with "I agree!" Then he continued "He doesn't even deserve you. Why are you even waiting for him? Be mine... and you will be my queen".

Upone hearing his words Alex almost chocked on his saliva...

"Bro... what the heck"

But I politely took his hand off from my wrist and looked at him "thank you... but my heart is already his..." and I just left them like that.

Ben was amazing person but we weren't made for each other.

Yes, he would be amazing boyfriend for me. Made me feel loved but...

"Mary!" Alex came up to me panting. As I guess he has ran a lot.

I looked at him. Signing him to speak.

"Let's go eat."

"I don't have appetite."

"We gonna go to your home, order something and eat. I don't care. Come" before I realized anything I was already at the front of my house.

I didn't have a choice. Since we became friends or can I say best friends I didn't have problem him coming inside my house.

"Order sushi please."

"Yes my queen."

After he finished ordering, he went to the kitchen and brought two cups of cherry juice, I love cherry juice.

"Alex? Have you ever felt like you are breaking apart? Or have you ever felt so weak? What I am talking about. Forget that."

"Well actually bunny." (He is Calling me that because of my big 2 front, upper teeth.)"I have felt that but I did things which made me feel like I didn't care anymore. Mafia changed me sweetheart. It's like you wanna show your real self but you are scared."

"Where's Cam? Alex tell me please."

He looked hesitant at first but he spoke up.
"After he dropped you off at university he was looking kinda angry, sad, disappointed and looked like he hadn't slept. He went to club all nigh as I remembered. Then he went abroad. To take care of something. But things there are kinda complicated and he has to stay there longer."

"Why isn't he answering my calls or massages?"

"He will be caught by police in that case."

"Okay... Cam what's his nationality? He looks somewhat Asian, somewhat American and somewhat umm European?"

"You are scaring me. How did you guessed all that? Okay so. His  grandmother is Asian and his grandfather Italian. Father is mix of those while mum was really beautiful American woman."

"Where are they now?"

"They died but how... I don't know. He never speaks about them."

"Okay... and is that why-" my sentence was cut when our order came. Great timing duh.

"Okayy. Our delicious sushi is here!" He said cheering the mood up.

"So who's that girl?"

When he heard that question umm he almost choked? By the sushi? Sorry Alex!

"Umm. So she's American. Like duh. Ofc. Her name is Sophia. She's really beautiful. She has that pale skin and dark blue eyes. Also her hair is really dark black colour! She's really beautiful, tall, and she has really sexy body! She has body of model!"

"Alex.. it feels like you are describing girl version of Cameron! Are you sure it wasn't him!" I laughed hard.

"Mary... wait a min... he said he had a sister who he has never met since she died, but what if..."

He became pale.

"What if that girl is Cameron's sister whom is magically alive?" I finished the sentence for him.

He nodded vigorously.

At that time the telephone went off.  It was Cam Calling Alex.

"Hey C-Cam how are you?"

"Alex... I think... my sister is alive..."

Sooo what do you think guys?? How's the story so far? I am trying my max to update everyday! Thanks for reading it! I love you guys!!!❤️✨