Never

I woke up with terrible, I mean unbearable pain everywhere. At this time only thing I cared for was not lose a baby. My baby.

I looked around and saw cam passed out on the floor.

I need a plan instantly.

"Cam! Cam! Cammie!" I shook him and quietly whispered.

After some tried he finally woke up.

"Oh god" he put his hands on the head instantly where dried blood was from that attack "shit I forgot. How are you? Is the baby okay?"

He looked worried. Almost tearing up. I felt how much this baby meant for him. I nodded. It was all I could do. I was scared. I was more vulnerable since I was pregnant and I hated it.

"Don't tell them about the baby if the don't know okay?" I whispered and before he could answer someone came in the room.

"Why am I not surprised Mr. Lee? Is your ass still burning since my turn down of your shitty gang?" I smirked.

Mr Lee Soo Man. He had name here and there but his gang couldn't even put the fire out.

"You bitch!" He slapped me hard access the cheek and I was thankful it wasn't kick in the  stomach "right now your life is in my hands and you have guts to smirk? Pathetic" he spat on me. Oh babe. You should not have done that.

I started laughing like crazy. No sorry I was crazy. I was more than a crazy.

"Pathetic? Me? Watch how pathetic screams your mouth will make when I will slice your flesh slowly and put your nails, then fingers of off your body honey" I laughed and pat his shoulder which made him flinch and soon after he called guards and went out.

"Sometimes you creep me out babe"  Cameron hugged me and laughed.

"Tell me about it. Even I am creeped out about myself. Now we need a plan." I looked at him and waited for an answer.

"Do u have any knife?"

I smirked "of course I do" but before I could even finish talking door opened and knocked us out. I felt how I was dragged to another room. It was going to make everything more difficult but I love challenges.

After I woke up it was strange room and this time I was tied up.

Fuck where was my knife. But I had to be careful. I couldn't let them see I had small items hid on my body

I pulled the knife out from the watch and started cutting the rope. It took fairly some time. After I finished cutting it I put my hands in the way it was tied before.

"Morning princess" a voice full of sarcasm was heard in the room and the rat man came in the room.

"Morning Lee Rat. How are you?" I smiled innocently.

"U bitch!" He processed to hit me on the face, but I swiftly caught his hand, covering his mouth at the same time

"I dare u to scream" I whispered in his ear from behind and started dragging him outside to the other rooms but before I could even do anything I felt pain and everything went pitch black.

A/N: if you will say that the story before was interesting I might suicide. 🥰

Enjoy!!