Thats too much

"Mary! Just remember it already!" Alex whined like a child making me laugh.

After incident 2 months passed and I was still playing like I didn't remember a thing. A THING.

"Alex I love you but how fucking dumb did u become?"

"I will lose my mind if you won't remember how close we were!" He slumped down on the coach.

"Though you tried to rape me" I smiled and looked at him, watching how his face left colour. His eyes became ten bigger than original and looked at me.

"All these months you were lying weren't you...?"

"Bingo!" I started laughing.

"I would kill you if you weren't pregnant and plus Cameron's beloved one" he rolled his eyes and then cushion at me. I laughed and sent him a kiss.

Cameron peeked in the room when heard out laugh he smiled.

"How are my babies doing?"

"Good" I said and Alex said same.

Cameron looked at him with strange face.

"Why would I ask you when there's my baby to be asked?" He looked at me and placed his hands on my womb.

"I love you Mary"

"I love you Cammie!" I smiled and kissed him "can we go on a mission? Please?"

"There's nothing for now. And plus we have to take care of your health and baby"

"Yeah" I sighed and placed my hand on the womb "what should we name it? If it's a boyy....? Or what if it's a girl??"

"I don't know, I haven't thought about that..."

"What about Joshua...? Or ... Kris? And if it's a girl... Hmmm... Eva? " I looked at him, feeling that my eyes were sparkling.

"Yeah baby. I like those."  He said and kissed my temples.

"You guys are making me puke" Alex said imitating puking.

I laughed and looked at Cam.

We heard a door being banged and he said "I'll get it you stay here."

I nodded and watched how he left room. 

There was loud noise coming from there "Mary! Run!!" He shouted but it was late. Before  and Alex could take our guns out we passed out. Welcoming darkness.

A/N: Ik it's short but forgive me. These days only thing I do is imagining but not writing. I give you permission  to kill me :)

Love you guys. Thank you for all the reads. ❤️