Fboy

"Alex put your damn hand away," I said greeting my teeth.

"Or?"

" you won't have kids anymore and I like that fact"

"Okay." And he quickly put his hands away from my thighs.

I don't remember when I fell asleep. The last thing I remember is me watching a movie and thinking not to move so Cam wouldn't wake up.

When I woke up, Alex's and Cam's head was on my shoulders. These dumbos.

Cameron instantly woke up when he heard his phone ring.

"Good morning Cam"

"Morning" and he answered the phone.

Cameron

It was one of my employee call that woke me up.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a cold tone.

"We have problems boss. Someone tried to hack us and then tried to steal money."

"I'll be there shortly."

"Guys I have to go. Mary, Alex will take u home."

"I'm fine I'll go home alone."

"I said Alex will bring u there. And Alex see me when u will drop her at home. Don't do anything stupid."

"Yes bo-" he stopped for a short time and then said, "yes cam."

"Now bye. See you later Mary."

"See ya." I saw in her eyes that she was kinda scared. Maybe because Alex was gonna take her home? Or maybe I was acting strangely and kinda cold. Okay not kinda.

Mary

The way Cam started acting after call scared me. And the fact that Alex was gonna take me home scared me more.

"Let's go angel face." He said.

I looked at him with a glare but no emotion from him.

I went out and quickly hopped into the car.

The ride was quite quiet.

When I went out of the car Alex came with me. I opened the door and he stood behind me.

"Aren't u going to go?" I asked firmly so I wouldn't be seen as a weak person to him.

"What babe. U are scared of me?"

"Alex stop. I'm tired. I need to go. Bye."

"Before I was even able to close the door he put his foot inside.

"Babe, babe. You are turning me on so much. I want to touch u so bad"

"Leave. Me. Alone." I said greeting words through my teeth.

"Or what?" He said that and pushed me to the wall at the same time.

"Get of me u pervert jerk!"

He started kissing my neck. Leaving sloppy kisses.

"Leave me alone!" I was shouting already. And also I was Crying mess. I barely cry...

That's when I kicked him in the balls. Oops. Not sorry.

"You bitch! Playing hard to get huh? U slut!"

"I am slut huh? Or bitch? U jerk! U motherfucker. U tried to rape me and I am still the bad and wrong one? Get out of my house! I want to never ever see you again! U dickhead! U fuckboy! Sex is the only thing you want huh? You should think of other people too!!! Get out!!" And when he was going to say something I threw him out from my house. I don't know where the strength came from. Aah. Stress. Right.

I didn't go to university. I called and told them I was feeling sick and they told me to go back to university tomorrow.

Hours passed and I was still sitting where I fell down after kicking him out.

I saw Cam calling but I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I didn't even care that tomorrow is my birthday... I lost every happy emotion I had.

I don't know how long passed when I heard the doorbell ring. It was so loud after these quiet hours that I had to cover my ears.

"Mary. It's me, Cam. Please open the door"

And I did but I was still sitting on the floor. Red, puffy-eyed and looking like a mess.

"God Mary." He came near to me, he looked hesitant at first but still hugged me. "I'm so sorry because of him. I know he is Jerk. I really know but I wasn't really excepting him to act like this."

And again I started crying.

"I hate him! I hate him! I want to never see him again !!"

"Shh calm down" we're the only words he was saying. His hug and rocking me sideways calmed me down.

And since my eyelids get really heavy after crying I fell asleep.

The next thing I remember was waking up and seeing Cameron next to me. Sleeping peacefully.

After so many years I felt something in my heart. Nah. It's not that.

" I know I am handsome" he grinned like a kid.

" humph. Narcissist." I thought for some time and admitted to myself that he really was handsome. "Cam... thanks." I mumbled

"That's nothing, Mariam."

"How'd u know my whole name? "

" I looked into Georgian names. Mari must be your real name. Full version is Mariami. And the cute version is Marikuna. Right?"

" how'd u know where I am from?"

" I have my own ways. Now get up, get dressed and let's go-to cafe to eat. Then let's go to the university. Ben is really worried about you. And don't worry no one knows what happened other than me and Ben."

"Thank you. " and a tear slid down my cheek again just remembering it.

"U crybaby." He took my face in his big hands and whipped tears from my eyes. " stop crying. Everything is okay now. Ben and I are with you."

"Thank you so much" I looked at him and smiled.

" it's raining outside so wear something warm."

"Okay"

"I'll wait downstairs."

"Cam. I have a spare toothbrush you want that?"

"Yes that's wouldn't be bad"

I gave him one and showed him the bathroom.

After he went downstairs and I got ready.

I wore a warm, light brown jumper, and a little bit ripped black jeans. Not forgetting my fave high heels which were up to knees, warm as hell.

I tied my hair like always in a ponytail and headed out with cam.

We went to cafe ate delicious food, drank coffee.

Then it was time to go to university. I didn't want to though...

"Everything will be ok," Cam said.

I didn't answer him.

We went inside and saw Alex jogging towards us. "M Mary... I want to tell you that I am sorry for what I did."

"U need to feel more than sorry. I am embarrassed to have a brother like you." Ben came out from nowhere.

"Mar.. are you okay?"

"I am better. And I forgive you. Hope this will be a lesson for you." And I just left them there.

Hope u like it guys. Woahhh. I was shaking while writing this 😂 I got into role so much. My name is Mary too so... hope u like it tho! Comment and vote! Love youu❤️❤️✨