𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Mary

Months passed after I started working as a CEO at Cameron's company.

Yesterday it was last day of university and yass. First year of it is finished.

I was so proud of myself seeing ranked first and included in Top 10 students of university.

It was hard year but it was worth it.

I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and smiled.

"Yes mister."

"Ma'am can I ask u out?"

"I would never imagine I would be asked out by a phone call... I'm speechless Cameron. U really are something."

"Who said by a phone? I got roses and a letter over here" I heard voice, I looked up and saw him by the door smiling at me.

"I thought u would buy me a cactus so it would always remind me how bitter u are" I laughed while going up to him.

I hugged him tightly and whispered "thank u". When I looked at him he kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"Tonight at 9. Wait here. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Okay I'll be going. See you soon princess."

"See you soon Cam"

I closed the door and started jumping happily.

For months. I mean for MONTHS we have been really close to each other. Something like best friends and even more. Today he asked me out on a date. God finally.

I called my assistant and told her to get a dress ready for me.

Before she was getting everything ready for me I went back to work, I couldn't pass time easily and my mind was occupied of how handsome he was looking when he came here.

Time passed quickly and when I looked at the clock it was already 8.

I quickly changed clothes and touched up my make up little.

After that I went outside of the company where a car was waiting for me.

"Ma'am. Mr. Lawrence told me to pick u up." He nodded a little.

I just set down in the car and texted Cam. I didn't really know this man, and the way he smiled and greeted me, it was creepy.

He was going to the strange way, I quickly texted JK to have an eye on me by the cameras.

I praied little before pushing out the knife from my purse and cutting his throat.

After that I started pushing him towards the backsits.

After he was in the back, I started driving. Until I reached the company only thing I was thinking was "I killed a man. God I am so sorry" then I would wipe my tears and say same thing over and over again.

I was calling Cam nonstop but he wouldn't pick up.

I stopped the car in front of the company and ran inside, I went downstairs where Alex and others were.

I started banging on Alex's door.

"Alex! Alex! Open up please!!!" I was shouting. I knew I was mess but I didn't care. I had to find Cam.

After like 2 minutes a door opened revealing half naked Alex and Sophia.

"Mary! Are u okay?? What's wrong??" He grabbed my head between his big hands.

"Cameron, Alex I cannot find him, I was almost kidnapped, in the black car there's dead body. I need to find cam. We had a date. We had a first date today. He wouldn't go missing. Alex please. Do something" I cried harder.

"Hey hey calm down.  Sophia. Look after her I'm gonna hide the dead body. " she just nodded and after that he ran outside.

Sophia came near me and hugged me. "Everything will turn out good. We gonna find him."

"How can u be so calm?? Your brother is missing for the God's sake!!" And I freed myself from her hug and ran to Jks room.

"JK OPEN UP!!"

In a minute he stood there pale.

"What is it" my voice came out as a whisper after I saw his face. "What is it?" This time I said more loudly.

"Ben..."

I froze.

"Ben what???"

"Ben is in mafia and he kidnapped Cameron."

I fell on my knees.

"Board meeting. Now!"

He still stood there

"I SAID NOW ARE YOU DEAF?"

He quickly ran upstairs to call everyone one by one.

In 10 minutes I was sitting in front of board members planning an attack on their mafia. 

Alex was severely denying of me going there but I still won.

"Tonight at 12 everyone gather here with your gangs." That was theist thing I said before I left the room.

I went to my office and after closing the door I fell on the floor, I started crying, but not kind of cry which will be heard, muffled cry which no one would hear. I crawled to my desk and after leaning on it I started crying harder.

I don't know for how long I was like that, but when I got up, I went downstairs and wore equipments I would need.

I saw JK watching me from afar, he was shaking his head when he saw me struggling with putting a knife in its place, he came up to me, did that for me and hugged me.

"U show people that u are strong Mary. In reality u are just pure, kind girl. When u said u wanted to be in mafia I was shocked. U are beautiful person and your kind of people shouldn't be in mafia, which is dark hell. U are a fish, which shows to be a shark on the surface, but below that surface we all know what it is. I look up to you as a sister so take it in mind." He said and stroke my hair. After these words I started crying harder. If he wouldn't catch me I would fall on the ground. But slowly he made both of us sit on the ground.

"We will find him, I promise"
.
.
.
Yaaasss finally your long lost author is back! Actually I had started writing this long time ago but I didn't know how to write it soooo here it is. Hope u will enjoy it!! Love you guys!! And I am so sorry to be late!❤️❤️❤️