The past

Cameron

To say the talk went well... I would lie. It didnt went really well.

"Cam! Cam!" Maru came after me. Chasing me. "What's wrong?? Why aren't you saying anything?"

"The talk didn't went well. Isn't it obvious?"-She thinks I am reason of her being orphan.  I wanted to add that but I didn't have courage for that.

My own sister sees me as a killer. A happiness killer. Yes. She didn't have a chance to grow up with our parents but, she can have me now. Her answer about this? Give me time.  I was always searching, looking for her, just to be happy with her.

But if time is all she wants I'll give her.

I know right now I was harsh on Mary but I cannot control my actions. Anger and disappointment is in charge.

She just stayed there. Didn't say a word. She let me go alone, she understood I needed time and she was giving me that. I was thankful.

For the rest of the day I haven't came out from my room. I heard Mary and Alex's voice at the front door, but I wanted some alone time.

I woke up around 3 am. I miss her. Me pushing her away today was really bad idea.

It's her who can always calm me down and give me hope but since she wasn't with me today I felt worse than I would if I was with her.

I decided to take a walk outside.

I was just walking and walking when I came up in front of her house. There were still lights on. What is she doing?

I rang the doorbell and waited for her.

When she didn't opened the door I guessed she thought I was some stranger.

"Mary! Open the door! It's me Cam!" In a second a door was opened and she was hugging  life out of me.

"Cam! You jerk!" She seemed angry and frustrated but she quickly calmed down and pulled me inside the house.

"Shh! My friend is staying over. Quietly come upstairs okay?"

I just nodded and followed her. She pulled me in the ... guest room I guess?

"Cam... are you okay?"

"Yes I am. At least I am feeling better."

"Do you want to talk? Or do u want me to just accompany you?"

She's so thoughtful. Instead of asking what happened and blablabla she said those.

"Both. Mary I want both"

"I'm listening " this girl keeps amazing me. So funny never ever has a woman amazed me. I was never trusting them, one night stands were always enough for me but with her? I wanna be just with her and do nothing, maybe talk but whatever.

"Lemme guess that talkative Alex already told you about my parents," she nodded "they were killed by the man you helped me to kill... I'm thankful for that. So. I was 8 when that everything happened and she was only umm 4 months old? My father was mafia leader, one of the strongest one. My mum was always helping him in everything, like you do now. Since he was leader he had to call for gatherings at home, to deepen connections with other strong gangs. And on one of the gatherings they killed my parents, in front of me. Sophia or should I say ... Barbara disappeared. I thought they killed her... but as you see she's alive."

She just listened and said nothing. Only nodded her head.

Mary sat next to me and hugged me. This girl...

"I talked to Sophia... oh my bad I mean Barbara and she is willing to forgive you, she wants to live with you. To fulfill those years you two lost. But! She doesn't want to be in Mafia."

"Mar... thank you so much. Whatever you have done so far means so much to me. Really"

"Don't cry..." she said teasingly to lighten the mood up. "Movie marathon?"

"Movie marathon"

Movies really helped me to have a better mood. After playing the second movie I saw Mary fell asleep. I looked around the rooms and saw books, university books. She didn't sleep simply because I was keeping her busy whole days and she couldn't study.

What should I do?

I simply planned what would really work at 6 am and started fulfilling it.

Our first lesson at University was at 2pm so she still can sleep.

I wonder what kind of reaction she'll have.

I was watching her sleep, hug the pillow tightly and curling up. From this moment I knew I was falling.

I was falling in love with her.

I, Cameron Saint Lawrence, the leader of the strongest gang, fell in love with very first girl, Kim Mary.

Guyyyssssssss. Heeeeeellllpppp. Sssooo.
Right now, when I finished writing this my plane to London is gonna Lend and I am freakin excited. But! I haven't slept normally. I pulled a nighter yesterday, and I only could sleep 2 hours before my flight, now in plane I only slept 2 hours. And I have no fucking idea how my brain will work on that conference!!!

Oh BTW. Hope you liked the chapter which was written with 4 hour long sleep energy in 2 days🙂❤️