Back

Screams of people. Begging to live. But without blinking pulling bullet between their eyes.

"Mary! This way!" Cam shouted. I followed him  to another room where the Boss should have been.

"You kidding me." I laughed once I went in the room. So called boss was packing up, getting ready to escape "just kill him already." I scoffed and went out from the room.

Cameron soon after came after me, some blood splashed on his face. I stood in front of him and cleaned his face.

"Mary how long are you gonna scare the boys? It's already a month" he laughed

After I woke up from coma, I played like I didn't know anyone, but I remembered I was in mafia. But those dumbasses are too stupid to know that I'm playing a game.

"Just give them some time. I'm having fun"

"Boss? We need to go. The fight is over" Alex said in a walkey-talkie.

"Coming" Cam said back and together we went back.

On our way back Alex was starting at me, digging holes in my skin. I sighed and turned to him "speak" I said.

He jumped in the air and then looked at me with a frown

"How can a person change after a coma so much? You couldn't even kill an animal!"

"I still can't kill animal you dumbass" I scoffed "the bad people like the guy we killed doesn't deserve living a life. Like seriously? He has raped like 30 girls, from here killed 20 and kidnapped 10. And if not us, no one would find them"

"You got a point" he sighed

"She always has a point" Cameron said from the front. I just couldn't help but laugh. The way he pouted while saying it was so cute.

"You both know that my points are always right and correct" I laughed.

"Ye ye whatever. Now Alex its time to go in. Sleep well. I'll call you tomorrow "

Alex bid his goodbyes and went inside him house. While Cam and I went to his.

After me getting out of coma he didn't let me go to my house. I needed to be under his eyes so noting bad will happen again.

Now tell me how stupid that sounds.

I quickly showered after Cameron and put his T-shirt on. Well... it's really comfortable okay?

"I already ordered pizza. Come here." He said from the couch and hugged me. Making both of us lay on the sofa.

"By the way. Stop doubting everyone on the streets please."

"I'm scared to lose you again" he whispered and hold me tighter "it's only a month after year and half without you. I- I- ... fuck I don't know what to say" he stumbled over his words which was so cute. 

I brushed his hair with my fingers, getting water drops on my hand.

"Who would've thought godfather like you is a softie. Calm down babe. I'm not going anywhere." I took his head in mine and kissed him hard. Then looked at him again " I didn't tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I could hear everything while I was in coma" a tear dropped from my eye, remember how painful sobs I was hearing from him

"I love you"

"I love you too Cammie" and kissed him again. It felt like we haven't kissed for years.

I moaned in the kiss after he massaged me with his fingers down there.

"Why won't we continue this somewhere else?" He said and I nodded. Taking me bridal style to our room.

It felt like it was start of the end. And something way awful was going to happen.

A/N: I'm back bitches. If I'm in mood I might write and add like 10(?)chapters? Idk.

Anyways enjoy!

Comments and vote!!!