Without U

1 year 6 months later

Cameron

It's been over year without her.

Everyday I just wish I was shot instead of her.

She didn't deserve it.

Only thing she wanted was to live lively .

I miss U. I love U.

Sometimes I go to our hideout place and scream these words there, and for a sec I get feel like u are there with me as u always used to be.

I'm devastated and lost without u. I need u so much. Please come back.  Wake up. 

Please.

Alex

After her death Cam changed so much.

He became cold and kills everyone who he doesn't like. He no longer shows him emotions, but when he goes inside his study room all I hear are quiet sobs.

He misses U Mary. Why did u have to be half dead like that? Can't u wake up already?  He is pain in the ass without u. Wake up! Please!

Ana

U bitch. Don't u dare to be like that always and never wake up. I miss my bestie u know? Your parents are practically dead watching u like this.

They no longer have hope.

I miss u, my whore.

I met Jackson's parents yesterday. They are so nice to me.

We not getting married yet but we just got it official. We are officially together now. No going back. No breaking up. Amazing right? I'm already 20 and u too. God.

Come back soon please. Or soon everyone is going to lose hope. Please. Please.

Lenka

I was becoming more and more popular.

There were my songs played everywhere.

But I was lacking my biggest supporter, my bestie Mary.

When I was down she was still pushing me to do it.

And when doing something the way she didn't like she was like "that's not hkw u usually do it, take rest and try it later"

I miss her.

1 year 6 months- hell.

Come back mary please. I need u. I love u, I miss u bitch. Wake up! Please!

Cameron

It was another day in her ward, me looking at her, holding her hand, sleeping there on the chair.

I was looking at her when she moved.

She stopped for some time but since I was thinking I was hallucinating I didn't do anything. 

She moved again, squeezed her eyes and opened them.

"Cameron" husky voice was echoed through the room. 

After so many days I heard her voice again.

She's awake.

She's awake.

"I love you" was the only thing I say while having tears in my eyes.

She looked at me, straight in eyes smiled and whispered " I love you too"
.
.
.
.
.
The end.

Hellooo. Rn I'm listening to BTS outro: TEAR and imma really tear up.

I decided to finish it here.

Thank you for reading this book my beautiful angels.

I love you bunnies! ❤️

Bye see you in the next book I'm working on rn. 🥰❤️🐻