University

Mary

The alarm went off. Damn. I hate you world for not letting me sleep. I hate you so damn much. Can I ever have my beauty sleep?

Suddenly it hit my mind. University. God, it's my first day at university! 

I quickly jumped out from bed, looked in the mirror, smiling brightly and telling myself good morning baby. Let's slay this day! Fighting.

I went into the shower. Took good 10 minutes to finish.

When I came out from the bathroom all fresh and stuff my bestie started calling.

I answered her.

"Mary. Did you wake up?"

"Good morning to you too. Yes, I did. I was getting ready already."

"Someone is fast today." She laughed.

"Lenka! I am always fast! By the way. I am so excited about today! Something is gonna happen I can feel it!" I said and at the same time, I was getting ready. 

"God Mary I lost count how many senses you have."

"Well baby what can I do. God surely favours me" I said smirking.

"Ahh u narcissistic bitch. Stop smirking"

"U do know me well" I laughed.

"Do I? Ok ok. I need to go. My rehearsal is starting."

"Ok. Good luck. Love ya."

"Love you too and thanks"

And she hung up right away after saying "thanks"

When I finished getting ready I checked myself in the mirror. I look really good. Love this look.

Is this too much for the first day?

Nah. I look good. Now let's go.

Before I was even able to lock the door my second bestie called. What's up with them today?

"Heyooo," She said.

"Anna! Stop saying that long heyo. It's annoying."

"I know. That's why I always do that."

"U bitch."

"I love you too mary. So what are you doing?"

"I'm going to university. U?"

"Same. God, I love Strasbourg. It's nice here."

"Someone's chasing their dreams huh?"

"Well... yeah."

"Anna I need to go. My Uber is here."

"Ok ok. Talk to you later bitch."

"Ok bitch." We both laughed and hung up.

It felt nice talking to them. Like all of my problems were lift together from my shoulders.

"We arrived at miss." My Uber driver said. I paid him and went inside my university. It's Harvard university did I mention?

I wanna be a diplomat, and Harvard is best in this profession. I have a scholarship here. I have to pay for nothing . Can u hear me? Nothing!

When I was 14 I started studying hard. I tried to be on social media at minimum and study as hard as possible so I would achieve my dreams.

It feels so nice. Knowing u have achieved what u were dreaming about for whole childhood.

I was thinking about these when I bumped into someone and fell.

"I am so sorry. I was not looking where I was going." I said from the floor.

Since I was wearing high heels plus a short skirt I tried standing up slowly.

"I am sorry Miss. Let me help you" He said and easily brought me back to my feet.

"I am again sorry sir."

"That's ok. But why are we talking so formal when we seem at the same age?"

"Well, actually I don't know," I said after thinking a little. We looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm Benjamin Knight. Shortly Ben"

"I'm Mary Kim. Nice to meet you, Ben." And I smiled politely.

"Nice to meet you too. I haven't seen you before are you new?"

"Yes, I am."

"Oh, I am already in my 3rd year. If you will need help just ask me. Don't ask my brother."

"Why not your brother?" I asked laughing.

"You will soon understand. "

"Okay?"

"So Mary. where are you from?"

." I am from Georgia."

"Ahh, i have never heard of that country." He nodded slowly "Do u know your classroom?"

"Actually no" I laughed awkwardly. It was hard to breathe because this man right here was so handsome

"Let me help you. Which room it is?" His honey  like eyes looked intensely into my dark eyes. It was getting harder to breathe

I showed him my schedule and in 5 mins I was already in front of my classroom.

"Thanks for helping. Now I have to go. See ya."

"Yeah see you later. But wait a min. Give me your phone."

"Wait why?"

"Aah just give me."

I gave him my phone in 2 mins he gave it back to me. After that, he ran away. I looked at the screen and saw his number saved as Ben K.

That dumbo. I thought. 

I went inside my room and waited for the lecture to start. After like 10 minutes there was a bell and the teacher came in too. "Hello, kids. I am Mr Whinchester." He started and bla bla bla. When he started talking about the lesson I was listening like a lion hunting for prey.

I was listening like that when he had to stop talking Since two very bad boy style boy came in.

Both were tall as hell. Like 190-195cm tall. One blond one was about 190. When another was 195cm tall.

Did I say that tall boys are my weaknesses?

Both were built and fit. But second, was catching my eyes. If you know Kim Taehyung, Kim Jongin and Kris wu, you would say he was a mix of them.

But, they weren't Asian. That's sad.

His hair was dark black. Darker than a black hole, he had white skin, not too pale tho. Just as mine. Kinda white kinda golden. And dark blue eyes. Which was looking like an ocean? If you would look into those eyes from another angle. You would think those were black. He had dark pink, plump, kissable lips. God, what am I thinking of? But that jaw, sharp as a knife and that Adam's apple. No Mary stop!

Briefly, he was just so perfect. Girls started drooling over them. But I didn't. I think doing that is so pathetic and so so disgusting.

A tall one, let's call him black swan looked and me and started staring at me intensely.

I stared back. I love challenges as strange as it sounds so here I am...

They sat down behind me. Just cool wow.

The blond one started talking instantly.

"Hey, sexy. Are you free tonight?"

I ignored him. After him saying that for about million times black swan stopped him by simple stop. But my senses sensed that he gave him a really intense glare. Good.

After being dismissed we all went outside. Surprisingly I saw Ben there.

"Ben?"

"Brother? What are you doing here?"

I looked behind me and it was him. Wait what? Brother?

Yo yoooo. How is it? Vote and comment loves!❤️✨