Is it really her?

Mary

"I want you to sit down now and listen to Alex" I talked softly. From Alex's expressions he has never seen cam like this.

"What's going on?" He went back to his stern voice again. Duality of personalities huh?

"So.." he started awkwardly "you know I love going to clubs and stuff right? And I met this girl. Named Sophia. "Upon hearing this name Cam flinched. He signed him to continue. "And you know she made me feel things. I think I love her but we already ummm fucked? After club? When I described her to Mary she said she sounds like girl version of you. God Mary continue I can't anymore!"

"So me being genius I asked him to get her saliva or hair. Saliva is better tho. We have this plan and if you will give time we will see if she is really your sister. But wait a min." What? They said in chorus "she must be in some problems ya know?" I laughed really awkwardly. "If the mafia leaders know she is alive... and she is your sister she will be in hazard like me. I was just friends with you when they kidnapped me."

"Shit, shit. Both of you, come with me, now!"

In seconds we were our way to umm? I have no freaking idea! I was getting scared already. I was used to speed but in this situation, when a person, worried and angry person is the one driving-it's scary trust me.

In some minutes we were in front of the building which seemed like a normal company but when we went inside... this asshole. He surely knows where to hide his gangs.

We were going downstairs when suddenly Alex stopped both of us. "Boss. Are you sure she should come downstairs?"

"If I am bringing her here that means I am!" God I was scared of his coldness in voice. It froze me instantly.

I was watching Cams back, which was stern as hell. As a symbol of support I put my hand on his shoulder. First he flinched and then he relaxed. He looked at me and nodded. He slowly, really slowly, without Alex seeing it, took my hand and held it tightly.

We were already downstairs when I heard noises... of guns... and people screaming...

"W-what's this place." I pulled myself together to not shutter.

"Mar..." Alex almost broke into umm tears? "We have lots of enemy. They should die. That's my answer."

"If they are your enemies they are mine too!"

Cam suddenly chuckled. "U silly girl. Trust me you wouldn't like being in mafia."

"What if it's my hidden dream?"

"That's another topic babygirl" he winked. He had all kind of nerve to wink. This boy!

Soon we reached very last room on this floor.

"Oliver! Thomas! Open up!"

"Boss!!!" Two shirtless, sleepy men opened the door. "Boss What's wrong? Why are you here?"

"Shut up. I need you to track someone."

"You brought us a snack huh Boss?" They practically fucked me right there with their eyes.

"Don't you dare to touch her. She's gonna be my right hand other than Alex so be careful."

"Whaat? Boss! Girl in mafia?"

"Why'd you even care? Only thing you have to do is to track someone now, right?" I said coldly going inside but not missing chance to bump their shoulders. Snack my ass.

I saw cam and Alex smirk. Aaah. Those boys.

"Are you gonna work or not?" I said again.

"Y-y-yes ma'am"

"Ma'am my ass. It feels like I am granny here. Maria. Just Maria."

"Okay, Maria."

"I think if something happens to me you will be really good boss for this place. What do you think Alex?" Cam said chuckling let's say not too angelic and not too devilish.

"You better take care of yourself. Or I will kill you. Now let's get to the task we have." And I clapped.

"Boss. I never knew someone, especially girl, would be scarier than you" one of the boy told Cam.

"I have ears ya know. Now try finding girl named Sophia Lawrence."

"Y-yes Maria."

After hours of searching we did found a girl but her last name was changed? It's a girl Alex told me about but her last name was Fitzgerald.

"So alex all you have to do now is get her hair. Go to her, annoy her, get her hair."

"You are gonna come with us?"

"You have two choices either Cam kill you for fucking her or me protecting you. Which one?"

"Second one Ofc!!"

"Let's go" Cam said with a stern voice.

"Cammiee" I said it with a kinda whiny voice."Calm downn. Everything is gonna be okayyy!!!"

I looked behind me and saw two men with dropped jaws on the floor. I hissed at them and they instantly went back in pose.

"Thank you Mar. I'm really grateful. Alex is too. Because he is still alive." He chuckled.

"When we finish all these let's talk okay?"

"Hmm"

Noise down here was horrible but I wasn't really scared. 2 really precious men were right with me.

We were heading to her house when we were stopped by a police.

"You need to wait for some time. There's an accident ahead."

"Okay sir" I answered because I was one driving.

We waited for about 30 minutes but time was dragged like it didn't want to move.

When I was already tired and plus bad accident ahead I decided to check. Boys didn't let me go alone.

When we saw who was laid in the ambulance we were all shocked.

"We need to chase the ambulance wake up you idiots!"

I quickly drove after the vehicle. I hope she is alive. But the problem is that it didn't seem like an usual accident.

Yo yo yo. How is it? Do u like it so far?
"I'm a boss bitch!" Sorry I had to write this, I just heard it in the song "see u later-blackpink" ok I won't blabber anymore! Enjoy! Bye! Love you guys!✨❤️💫💖