Chapter 24• TLC Part 2

Start from the beginning

Dean looked at us, and we nodded our heads assuringly. The bell had rung and he wasted no time, and viciously attacked Bray.

"Guys, I gotta ask you something. How do you feel as your fellow brotheren, Dean Ambrose, goes into this extreme steel cell match against the self proclaimed 'Eater of the Worlds' Bray Wyatt? Especially since Bray Wyatt along with Rowan and Harper, took part in Ava Lee's beating earlier tonight." Cole asked.

"In my opinion, I feel very confident in Dean. He knows how to get the job done. When it comes to people he cares about, he's focused. Not paying attention to anything around him. All he cares about is protecting those he cares about, like Ava. Now, Ava is like a little sister to me. And both me and Roman care a lot about her. Isn't that right?" I said. I looked at Roman and he nodded and his head.

"Ava is a tough, strong individual. She can stand almost any beating. Except for the beating she received just a few moments ago. She had it all, but the cell just had to be lowered. Now, Ava has been in countless vicious matches, in FCW/NXT, and WWE. But as far as Dean,Seth,and I are concerned, she has never been in a match like the one recently. A steel cell match. Who gives a Diva that kind of match. I know, Aj and her redefined the term Diva, but that doesn't mean they should take part in a match like that." Roman said.

Dean was in full control in the match. He was currently beating Bray with a kendo stick. You can see the full rage and anger in his eyes.

"Dean and Ava won Couple of the Year a few nights ago. Do you think that this will effect the relationship they have now?" Cole asked once again.

"Absolutely. Dean is a lunatic. Ava is crazy. Them as a couple? WWE is in absolute chaos. They have to break up soon." JBL commented.

"Oh come on JBL. Dean and Ava are such a cute couple. That's why they won the Slammy for Couple of the Year. Jerry argued.

"Ava and Dean are close. They act like they're best friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend." I stated.

"Yeah. Just because Ava got seriously hurt, doesn't mean that they're gonna break up just like that." Roman pointed out.

I glanced back into the ring. And Dean still had the upper hand. So far so good.

Wait, scratch that. Bray now had him in position for Sister Abigail.

"Dean Ambrose in position for Sister Abigail! This isn't gonna be pretty." Cole said.

"Yes! Come on Bray! Finish him!" JBL screeched.

Roman and I shot him a glare and he shut up immediately. I don't know what's wrong with this dude. He gets on my nerves.

Somehow Dean countered,and now he was on the top rope ready to elbow drop Bray through a table.

"Bray's in trouble guys." Jerry said.

"No! No! No!" JBL shouted just as Dean leapt from the ropes and straight onto Bray.

"Yes! Come on Dean!" Roman yelled.

Dean covered Bray and picked up the win. Roman and I cheered and high-fived eachother.

"Thank you for having us gentlemen." I said as Roman and I got into the ring and celebrated with Dean.

Aj's POV

I watched on as Dean picked up the win and Seth and Roman celebrated.

"They should be coming here any minute." I said to myself.

I looked at Ava as she layed in the hospital bed, pale, beaten, and bruised.

The doctors told me some news earlier before. How am I gonna tell the guys? They're gonna be devastated. Especially Dean. I know what you're wondering ~ What was the news? Well here I go.