Chapter 6-Drag Queens and Assholes

Sorry for the long wait! I was busy and had a major author's block but nevertheless, here's your chapter! 

Victoria's Point of View:

I ran a hand over my white chanel croptop before stepping out of my car. I had an uneasy feeling nagging me.

"Vicky!" I turned around to find Chloe waving at me.

Her outfit caught my attention instantly. She wore a tribal mid-thigh dress and a denim sleeveless crop vest. She then pair it off with a pair of small black pumps. She look exactly like a tumblr girl.

"Damn, how can you even rock that look?" She says as soon as she got close, gesturing towards my outfit.

"Me?" I smiled, "You look like an exact tumblr girl, only a choker is missing."

"I misplaced it." She pouted.

She hooks my arm around her own as we entered the building. Then, my stomach fell right there. Infront of me hung a huge banner, all i could see was me kissing different guys in my previous school. Someone had spray painted 'Victoria Anderson: The Cheap Slut' Everyone was murmuring and whispering while glancing at me.

"Um, Victoria. Is that you?" Chloe asked cautiously.

My anger flared as i knew who was responsible-Lillith and Hunter. I growled as I stomped over to the corner where her monkeys and Hunter was giggling. She smirked as she saw my angry expression.

"Hey, Victoria. Or should i call you the cheap slut?" She smirks and everyone laughs like its some big joke.

"Do you like our little welcome gift?" Hunter grins as everyone started to crowd us.

"We made it special for you." She smirks again.

Without even thinking, I grabbed her by her thin blouse and shoved her against the locker. Everyone froze as panic filled her eyes.

"Listen to me you fucking ogre!" I growled, "You don't know shit about me! You think you fucking look good because your fake D-cups and face armor called makeup. Let me give you a snap of reality. You look like a fucking drag queen that is fucking cheap. I honestly pity you because your so called 'friends' talk bull behind your back and no fucking guy wants you but only to fuck you."

I let go of her as she stares at me, bewildered by the fact i called her out. I turn to Hunter and saw him freeze.

"And you!" I jabbed Hunter, "I don't know what the guys did to you but trust me, i will make it ten times worse and I will not hesitate to cut your fucking balls off. Only because i rejected your crusty ass doesn't mean you can go and talk shit about me. You fucking disrespect a female yet you fucking came out of one! If you or Lillith mess with me, may God and me have mercy on you."

I pushed him against the lockers as I turned around. Everyone was taking videos of it. I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turn around to see Lillith fuming.

I turn around and twisted her arm around her back as she winces.

"Don't touch me." I growled near her ear.
"Vicky!" I felt a hand go on my shoulder, and another prying arm off her but i tighten my grip, causing her to wince.

"Vicky, let her go." Dylan says as Blake tries to pry my arms off her. I huffed as pushed her forward, causing her to stumble.

I turn around and storm out of the building, wanting to get far from here. I sat down inside my car, cranking up the air conditioner.

"Hey," Chloe opens the door of the passenger seat.

"The principal is dealing with them." Chloe gives me an encouraging smile but i didn't return one. I just sat there, digesting what had happen. I was a slut at my school, although i didn't had sex, i still was one. Chloe gets out of the car comes back inside with a flask.