chapter 27- plan

Hello! Well to start off I want say thank you so much for reading this far ^.^ I really appreciate you guys so much and I've been thinking about probably a sequel?

Anyways we'll talk later. enjoy the chapter!

Victoria's pov:

I'm so hungry and so tired. After Mark's little session of slapping and spiting on me, he got tired and went out of the room and haven't gotten back. I let myself drift to a short nap so that maybe I can recover and be alright for my little baby. It sounded so strange and foreign in my mouth. Baby. Who would've thought that I who was giving Chloe advise, I should start doing the same.

Ashton's pov:

I pushed myself from the group of policemen. They took the letter and the photo of Victoria gagged in the car. I walked outside and took out my phone and opened my photo album. I zoomed in the picture, hoping that I can spot some type of location or the type of vehicle. It was a good thing I took a picture of the letter and the photo. The photo of Victoria gagged up had her curled up in the passenger seat with her hands tied to her back. Her skin looks lighter and I zoomed near the window. It wasn't tinted but it had a sign. 12 Clover Avenue.

I quickly google the address and found it was in the lowest part of the city. I was tempted to tell the police but I'm afraid Mark would find out. Just then a thought came to my mind. Is Jackson part of the kidnapping? Is he behind it? Why did he come to New York? I kept asking these questions in my head over and over like a track record.

"Hey, Dylan" I called out and he turn from Chloe and walks up to me.

"Yeah dude?"

"I need your tracking skills and tell the others except Mrs.Laurie to meet me at Press and Grind. Exactly at 5 pm and bring your guns."

"Guns? What for? And track who?"

"I'll tell you guys when we are at Press and grind. I need you to track Jackson. I want to know why exactly he is in town and if he has anything to do with the kidnapping"

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"I'll start now."

"Great. Text me the address and meet you guys at Press and grind." I walked away without another word and zoomed off to a special friend of mine.

I securely locked my car and hid it perfectly. The wind blew on my face, almost knocking down my hood. The stale scent of cigars and some weed lingers in the air along with a nasty stench from the garbage.  I make sure no one follows me and i walked behind a building and moved the huge garbage can from my way. I knelt down and knock on the hidden door twice. The door slides open and the person I'm looking for is in below me.

"Butcher." I said and the man nods.

"Headshot. Welcome back." He move aside and invites me in. He is just as I remembered. Medium built, tattoos, bald, and a scar etched on his cheek.

I jumped down as he pulls the garbage can over the door and slide the door closed. His place is under the worse side of the city. You might think it is small and hot but it's the exact opposite. He was a Plummer and he found out the underground had a huge space in the worse side of town. He is the Bad Blood Mafia's right hand man. He quit his job and he got cash and then he furnished the place and had the place hooked up and guarded.

"Come. We can talk over some Scotch." He leads the way to the bar area. The place is furnished from top to bottom and seem so expensive.

"You've done well with the place Butch." I muttered.