Chapter 14- Sharing, hating, and more arguing Part 2

I did the other part!! Yay!! Part two people. :D Song on the side

Victoria's pov

I sighed in defeat. What if something happens to him and I didn't have the chance to forgive him? I'll talk to him tonight. I smiled at Chloe's song quotes. I set down the knife and hugged her.

"Thank you Chlo. I'll do it tonight." I say to her. She smiles and hugs me.

"Of course what are friends for?" She answered. I looked around and started to wonder what are the boys doing? Didn't they hear the argument?

"Where are the boys?" I asked Chloe while she served the food on the plates.

"Oh, don't worry. They are outside putting up the firewood. There's going to be a blizzard." She answered. I set up the table. As on time, the guys stumbled inside the cabin. They all went up stairs and Chloe sat next to me. She smiled when she noticed I was staring at the staircase. 

"Don't be nervous. He's not going to propose right now." She says jokingly. I stared at her in horror. Well she sure knows how to calm down people.(Note Sarcasm)

To tell you the truth, I was never nervous. Back at California all of the guys wanted to go out with me, but I started to play with them. I know, I'm a bad person and blah, blah, blah. But I did it for fun and it just gives me pleasure, somehow.  Everyone in California knew I was a player .

The boys came down and we all ate together in silence. Chloe and I placed the dishes in the dishwasher while the boys was sitting in the living room. We all left to go in our rooms. Ashton sat on the one seater couch doing something in his ipad. I decided to take a shower and speak to him later. I saw my bag in the opened closet door. Ashton maybe placed it up here.

I took my necessities and went to shower. After finishing, I snuggled in the bed and Ashton went to take a bath. He left his ipad on the bed. I was curious and I know I should not  snoop. Eh! He's taking a shower. I took his ipad and saw he didn't have a password. I saw a message on his ipad and it was from Lillith. WTF? I looked at his messages. She sent pictures of her, naked!  I was mad! I thought he was 'sad' because of me yet he is watching Lillith naked. Then someone cleared their throat. I turn to see Ashton.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked, clearly mad. I was devastated, sad, and fucking pissed off.

"I thought were 'sad' and yet here you are looking at Lillith pictures!" I sneered at him disgustedly. I can't believe I was going to apologize to this fool! 

"You like act like you know everything yet here you are making assumptions!" He looked hurt while he was saying these words.

"You know what? Fuck yourself!" I say to him and stormed out of the room. I went to Stephan's room and he just hugged me and let me cried on his shirt. It's official. I hate him!

:'( Please don't hate me.......