Chapter 30-He might be gone

Hello! Im am so, so, so sorry for not updating for 10-12 days I think. Its just that I am extremely busy with back to school and my summer. I will truly miss waking up late, and sleeping late. Oh and thank you for those who read my new book 'The Million Dollar Love Project.' Anyways enjoy your last week in summer because I have orientation for Friday. Wish you luck and me too ^.^

Enjoy! Btw there is one more chapter left and an epilogue.

Victoria pov:

"I am fine!" I pressed on.The doctor pressed his lips tightly and my Mother sighed in frustration.

"Victoria Bella Anderson!" She hissed, "Stop acting like a crazed child and let the doctor check you."

"I am not crazed! I need to know how Ashton is!"

"I promise you as soon as the doctor says you are fine, we will go see him."

I wanted to scream in frustration. They didn't know why Ashton was so important to me and my child. He needs to live for my child! My mom would however find out about my pregnancy and she would freak. I nodded in defeat and the doctor asked some stupid questions but I know he only means good. My mom whoever look like she was on the edge.

"She's clear Mrs.Anderson. But she would need to take some ointments for her stich." Dr.Valek smiles,"And the child is fine."

"That's great Doctor." She breaths out and relaxed a bit. I'm totally confused. Was she oblivious as to what the doctor had said? Or did she already know?

"You can discuss with Nurse Pam about the release of Ms.Victoria." He smiles." Oh and here is the cream and apply it after every shower."

She nodded and left with the Nurse. "You can check on Ashton honey, Stefan is here to take you."

I smiled as Stefan steps inside with Caroline. She smiles and she runs to me in tears.

"Shh. Its fine, Im okay." I hugged her as she smiles.

"I need to tell you something." Stefan says.

I let go of Caroline and hugged Stefan.

"I missed you guys. Whatever you need to tell me, how about after I see Ashton first?" I smiled and he walks me out with Caroline.

We walked down the hall and entered the elevator. I looked at my reflection and saw my lip was busted and my cheek was a bit bruised. On the corner of my forehead was a small stitch. My Mom luckily had brought me my hoodie and a sweatpants. She also brought me my phone and my tennis.

"Its going to be okay Vicky." Caroline smiles. I said nothing but let out a breath- a breath i didn't realize i was holding in.

The elevator doors open and a sign said it was floor 3. I was nervous and I took Stefan's hand. He squeezed in reassurance and he loops his other hand around Caroline. The floor was quiet and there was a lot of closed door and each probably contained a person fighting for their life. Something warm slipped through my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I wiped it away and Stefan turn to another hall and I heard talking and sniffling.

I looked around and suddenly I saw a familiar red head and blond hair -Chloe and Dylan. Their eyes lit up and Chloe ran to me in tears.

"Vicky!" She hugged me and cried on my shoulder. "Your alright."

"Chloe I missed you." I let my tears slipped out as Dylan, Stefan, and Caroline hugged me.

We let go and I turn to see Mrs.McKay glaring at me. She sat on one of the plastic chairs in her working business suit. Her eyes looked tired but buring with fury.