Chapter 20-Lost and found

Well I want to thank everyone who voted and commented.You guys are truely the best and i will always love you guys no matter what. please forgive me for not updating like for 3 weeks? Anyways the story is kinda dragging a bit but there is a bit more action in the next chapter... Please don't hate me

anyways enjoy!!

Victoria pov:

I woke up, fully naked with only the sheets wrapped around me. I smiled happily and looked around to find Ashton, but i didn't find him. I wanted to wake up and see him sleeping next to me. I wanted it to be cliche. I sat up and looked for something to wear. Ashton's t shirt was laying on the floor carelessly. I picked it up and pulled it over my head and tried to untangle my birds nest on my head as i went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen finding Ashton with his white undershirt and jeans that hung dangerously low. He was doing something on the counter, having his back facing me. He was humming a tune, maybe it was wiggle from Jason Derulo. I walked up to the marble counter and sat quietly. He haven't noticed I was here, since he was starting to shake his ass. I snickered a bit and he turn to find me sitting on the chair, trying to contain my laughter.

"Are you laughing at the person that is making breakfast for you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Uh-well-whatever." I sighed in defeat.

He smirked, knowing he had won the argurment. He place a dish with pancakes and syrup on the counter and sat down beside me.

"Taste the finest dish." He remarked, cocky.

I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness and took a bite. The pancake was delicious and mouthwatering. I moaned in delight and stuffed my face with more pancakes. A chuckle rumbled beside me and I look up with embarrassment written clearly on my face.

"I'm assuming it was 5 star worthy?" He smirked. Ugh! Him with his stupid, sexy smirk.

"Oh. Don't flatter yourself. I'm really starving and anything would be delicious at this moment." I said, giving him a smirk of my own.

"Oh-okay then can i take it away?" He asked with mischief glinted in his eyes.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled and took a bite of his own pancake. We ate in peaceful silence until i felt a finger grazed over my bottom lip.

"What?" I laughed a bit.

"You had some syrup on your lips." He said as he sucked off the syrup from his finger.

I laughed and continue eating. After breakfast, I washed the dishes and sat with him on the couch.

"The storm is picking up a bit." He mutters near my ear. His cool breath tickled my ear, sending chills down my spine.

Just as I was about to answer, the door was knocked. Both Ashton and I looked at the door. He gets up and went to the door, with me following. The figure stumbled inside along with 4 other figures. I squealed in shock when I noticed who it was.

"Chloe!" I embraced her while she was laughing.

"Hey bitch." Chloe smiled and hugged me. Then before we could let go, we were tackled by another hug.

"Stefan!" I squealed and tried to hug him. Key word: tried.

"V!" He beamed like a 7 year old opening presents.

"V!" I spun around to see my cousin smiling. I haven't seen her since she moved to L.A with Uncle Leonard and Aunt Carla. She was one month younger than I and she had brunette hair like mine and big brown eyes.