Chapter 5-Take a picture, it last longer baby

Victoria's Point of View:

The only sounds that could be heard was my shoe hitting the floor as I walk and some other people's murmuring about. It was after classes already, meaning I had a detention to go to. Chloe had already explained where to go so, here I am, heading to the classroom.

I opened the door, to find at least 15 people scattered-including Ashton and Hunter. Everyone seemed to notice me enter as they all stare. One of, which I am assuming is Hunter's friends, gave me a wolf whistle as I closed the door behind me. I saw Hunter smirked and said something to his friends as they all listened with anticipation. Ashton, Dylan and Blake just hung out at the other end of the classroom, staring at me curiously. Dylan seemed a bit excited to see me, and Blake-well he had his Blake face one. The I'm-dangerous-and-silent face.

"Ms.Anderson?" Mr.Griffen asked as he rose his eyebrow, causing wrinkles to form on his bald head.

"Yes." I said as I stood, waiting for instructions.

"The rules are on the board." He lazily muttered as if he had better things to do. I look up the board.

1.Stay seated in your chair. I looked around and saw several people moving around.

2.Be quiet. No one was quiet.

3. No phones allowed. Everyone was on their phone and talking to their friends.

4. No fighting. Well at least no one was doing that.

I just sat as far as I could from Hunter and Ashton. I looked out the window and saw Chloe's red Chevy cruze driving out of the parking lot.

"Aww," Hunter said behind me, "Someone missing their first friend?"

I tighten my fist, trying to control myself from beating up Hunter like a pinata. "Aww, someone finally knows what are friends?" I imitated his voice in a mocking way. His friends snickers as his face boiled with anger. His nose was a bit bruised and so was his cheek.

"Aren't you suppose be spreading your legs for Ashton, you fucking cheap whore?" He spat at me as if that will actually hurt me.

"Williams!" Mr.Griffen barks at him, "Seat. Now."

"Actually Hunter, aren't you suppose to be checking if you have STDs? Oops! I forgot, you cried when you were about to have sex." I smirked as he was about to lunge at me, Dylan and Blake pushed him and his friends back as Ashton steps in front of me, protecting me.

"You fucking bitch!" Hunter growls as he fights Dylan and Blake to get me.

"Williams!" Mr.Griffen growls in a dangerous manner.

I just looked at him, unfazed. He caused this, so I wasn't to blame. Hunter reluctantly takes his seat with his friends as he sent me glares. Dylan takes a seat behind me and Ashton and Blake sits next to me.

"You alright Vicky?" Dylan asks in a brotherly manner.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I had it handled, you guys didn't need to come and save me."

"Oh, we didn't." Dylan smirks, "We just wanted to. If Hunter threw a hand on us, we have permission to beat him up. We wanted to do that ever since."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, he's an asshole." Blake pitches in, "A fucking wannabe."

"Oh." I simply said. Ashton doesn't even look at me. He just glances and then goes back to his phone.

"Yeah." Dylan mutters, "Plus, we will take care of you from now on darling."

"What? Why?" I frowned, there's no way in hell they are going to take care of me. Do you know how many death glares I'm going to receive?