Chapter 23- His girlfriend

Hello!!! I apologise once more for a late update.... :/ I'm trying to enjoy my summer but I know you want to enjoy your summer by reading like me:D  Anyhow, enjoy your day or night!

Chappttteeerrrr 23!

Oh! Song to the side is Ariana Grande-Almost is never enough

Victoria pov:

I panted heavily and finally sat down on the bench. I hit the gym after my out burst at Caroline and drove to the gym, trying to not feel guilty. It's for the best. I took out my waterbottle and drank nearly the entire thing. The music loudly blared from my earphone and I sat up and continue for another hour.

Already 3 pm, I walked out of the gym and driving to the nearest food restaurant since I don't want to face Caroline, Ashton and the other who are probably the one's who have been calling me non stop. I simply ignored and made my way inside Toby's fresh meals- a nice and comfortable restaurant.

"Good afternoon. Dinning alone huh?" The waiter smiled. I looked up and saw he was about my age and had a cute boyish look. His deep chocolate eyes and disheveled hair made his face look like a baby.

"Sadly." I laughed awkwardly.

"Well I hope our special menu will cheer up that gorgeous face of yours." He smiled politely and handed the menu to me.

"I'll take it and a glass of water." I smiled satisfied. He quickly scribbled my order and left with a cute boyish smile.

After a minute later my phone rang again. I looked at it to see it was my mother, Laura. I sighed and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello Victoria. Your father and I will be back from our business trip earlier than we thought." She says.

"Oh. Okay then Mother. " I managed to say. "How are you guys?"

"We are fine. Thanks for asking. We will be landing by Sunday." She says and hang up without even saying good bye nor a love you. Like I said I have a strained relationship with my parents but we stick together anyhow.

"A bacon wrapped burrito and a bottle of water." The waiter place the steaming food in front of me, making my stomach growl rather loudly. I looked at him in embarrassment and he simply laugh it off.

"Never dig you for a chick who works out and eats well." He laughs and I looked and saw I was still in my sports bra I wore under my hoodie and my leggings. I totally forgot.

"Well I'm not normal." I remarked.

"Both of us." He shrugged.

"I'm actually gay, a homosexual." He mutters. I gave him a confused look.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about....." I trailed off.

"Ian."

"Yes, there is nothing to be embarrassed about Ian. We can't control our feelings. And fuck those who judge us. If they wanna judge I hope their hands are cleaned before pointing at us." I say to him and at the end, my hand somehow was holding his hands and I was intently staring at his chocolate eyes.

"Thanks...."

"Victoria Anderson." I murmured

"Ian Mikealson." He shakes my hand.

After I finished eating my food, I hung out with Ian who was a funny and pretty laid back kinda guy.Both of us exchange our numbers and I found out he was my neighboring school.

I drove back to my mansion in a good mood because of Ian and laid in my bed. I then started to feel a strange sound from my stomach then without a second I sprang into the bathroom, spilling my lunch.

I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth. Something bad I ate, I guess. I took a shower and wore a loose dark blue tank top with a pair of denim shorts and a pair of white vans.

"Nina! I'm going to the movies." I yelled and she responded to be careful.

I drove to the cinema and saw that Hotel Transylvania 2 was playing and quickly purchased the ticket. What? I have a kid in me too.

"Well. Victoria!" A voice called to my attention. I spun around to see Jackson and Lilith beside him. His arms were around her waist and she was smiling broadly.

"Jackson, Lilith. Never thought that you would make a good couple." I muttered bravely.

"Well she is the most gorgeous creature ever to laid eyes on." He says ever so loving. Yeah fucking right.

"You flatter me baby." Lilith purrs.

"We met in the mall you know?" He remarked and I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Really? How lovely." I sarcastically said, "Please, do continue."

"If you insist ." Lilith grinned. I rolled my eyes, of course she isn't Einstein, but even the deaf can hear sarcasm. 

"I see you are alone." He remarked, "Where's lover boy Ashton."

"Fuck off bitch." I snarled and glared.

"Aw! No fun." He pouted and Lilith laughs.

I spun my heel and left them without another glance. I bought a popcorn, soda, and some candy when I bumped into a body. I look up to see it was a pretty and young woman around her early 30's.

She looks at me in confusion and quickly change her expression.

"I'm sorry Mrs." I quickly apologized and she gives me a warm smile.

"It's fine sweetie." She answers, " I know it isn't my business but are you pregnant?"

I knotted my eyebrows in confusion," Pardon?"

"Oh, never mind dearie. " She sighed and walked away to the exit.

I ignored the comment and walked in to the theater and sat in the back row. I munched and slurped my drink until the movie was finish. I got up and drove back to the mansion at exactly 5 pm.

I rushed back to the room feeling a bit dizzy then another episode of me spilling my stomach's contents. I again brushed my mouth and sat on the bathroom floor. I looked around puzzled, trying to think what the fuck was wrong with me.  Then there it was, my pack of tampons-an unopened pack!

My eyes widen in fear. No! Hell fucking no! I got up and quickly calculated my days and saw my menstruation was late. I quickly told Nina I was going to buy something and be back by 6. They told her Jackson was back at town and she made the security tighter and she would always check up on me.

I purchased 3 pregnancy test which was a bit away from town or else one would gossip. I drove back to the mansion and went in my bedroom. After doing my business, I sat patiently on my bed, praying that it wasn't positive. Then 3 beeped and I cautiously took it. It had positive. I'm pregnant. I'm fucking pregnant for Ashton!

Hello lovely people! A cliffhanger eh? Sucks! What do you think about the chapter? She is pregnant! BTA!!! Totally fangirling for Vishton! Whoo hoo!

Don't forget to leave your thought about the chapter and vote! Press that tiny button and you will make me jump around in excitement! Don't forget to follow! Please? You guys deserve an Oreo!