Chapter 22-Flashbacks

"Tori?" Caroline's worried voice erupted my silence in my room. I didn't bother to answer and just lied down. Every since I encountered J-Jackson Lockhart, I couldn't stop thinking again about what happen a few monthes ago.

*Flashback*

"I love you baby." Jackson smiles at me before going back to his house, "Don't forget our date."

"Of course, love. " I blushed and walked into my mansion.

Jackson was the most sweetest boyfriend I can ask for, only he seemed to tame my 'player' ways. I thought it was meant to be. Cliche shit! He ask and asked to be his and I accepted. He would always text me and call me. He and i started to do our monthly anniversary as a tradition at a restaurant. It was at The Silver Shellfish and nice sea restaurant.

I got ready in a high low brown and orangish dress and a cute pair of stilettos. As I was putting on make 'babe' was sprawled on my screen and my ringtone blared out.

"Hey babe." I greeted. There was some nervousness hinted in his words but he managed to speak up.

"Im going to be 5 mintutes late. And my mother wants me to take care of the dog. Do you mind if you take a taxi?" He says.

"Sure, i don't mind." I answered. "Love you."

Then the call ended. I called the taxi service and they were coming right now.

I grabbed my phone and my clutch. I kissed my parents good bye since they haven't left for their night shift. The taxi arrived and I jumped in.

"Welcome to Silver Shellfish." The waitress asked "Table for one?"

"Table for two under Lockhart." I smiled and she directed me to our table.

"Would you like to order now?" She asked and I looked at my phone.

"No thank you. Later." And she walked away. The sea breeze blew my hair gently and a whip of cologne lingered around me. I smiled and I looked up. It was Jackson's father, Mark.

"Good evening Mark." I smiled and he stared at me. "Is everything alright?"

"I'm sorry to tell you but Jackson is with another girl." He says sympathetically. "He says he wants to break up with you.I felt sorry for you so I came down to drive you back. "

Tears pricked in my eyes, threatening to fall out. Why would he do this? Am i not good enough for him? Was it because I wasn't giving him my V card? I reluctantly followed Mark to his car and he drove off. I look outside to see we're going to another direction.

"Um... Mark my home is not that direction." I said and looked in a confused way.

"I know that Ms. Anderson." He smiles wickedly at me.

"Get me out of here!" I shouted when i realized he was kidnapping me.

"Good bye princess." He takes out a syringe and injects it into my arm. I struggled but somehow, he kept controlled of the car while he was still injecting me. Darkness started to fade my vision and sleepiness was fighting with my eye.

"Mom..." I trailed off before I feel into consciousness.

*End of flashback*

"Victoria." A voice brought me out of my flashback. "Please."

I brought down my head. I'm hurting those who love me especially Ashton. Why is he even with me? I push him away but keeps coming back to me. I'm unfair, horrible, cruel and lastly ungrateful. I ignored him and went to take a shower.

I threw on my hoody and a pair of leggings. I put on my beanie and my tennis. Its about time I go back to my routine and stop showing my weakness. By not showing my weakness, I need to drop those  to whom I show it to.

Ashton pov:

After I got my guns ready and was about to hunt down Jackson, the guys burst in my home and tied me to a fucking chair in a room. I struggled and wanted to kill those bastards for stopping me.

"Ash! Calm the fuck down!" Dylan shouted at me. I look at him straight in the eye and wanted to punch the shit out of him. Fucking ropes prevented me from doing so.

"Dude! Victoria is alright!" Stefan said.

"She's not fucking alright! She is fucking traumatized because of that asshole!" I yelled back and tried to break free. Blake rushed out of the room and came back with a syringe.

"Don't fucking dare inject me with that!" I yelled. "I need to do this for Victoria!"

"Think rationally! She would be mad if you went to jail for murder!" Stefan yelled at me.

"Calm down!" Dylan said "She doesn't need more drama."

"I'm going to inject this and you will sleep." Blake muttered. "When you wake up, you will be calm and you are going to visit her."

I nodded and he injected me. Soon I fell asleep and the guys left me on my bed. After I woke up we drove to Chloe's house and saw Chloe and Caroline trying to talk to Victoria but she just ignores them through the door.

"She hasn't talk?" I asked them

"No. She is being stubborn again like the last time." Caroline sighed.

"Maybe she'll talk to me." I said as I went up the stairs.

"Doubt it." Stefan says and drinks the coffee Chloe made.

"Victoria." I said in a worried voice. "Please."

I heard some shuffling and then a shower. Yes! She is okay! I hurriedly ran downstairs to tell them.

"Are you serious?" Caroline said happily.

"Yes!" Stefan let out a sigh." She's okay"

"Wow!" Chloe smiled and hurriedly set up Victoria's breakfast.

Victoria walked downstairs in a hoody, leggings, and a tennis. She look pale and her eyes were cold and hard. No emotion at all, not one beautiful spark.

"Victoria!" I hugged her in relief.

"Move away from me!" She yelled and pushes herself from me.

"Victoria, what's wrong?" I asked as I removed myself from her.

"Is everything alright Tori?" Caroline asked and Victoria shot her glare.

"Don't act like I'm a fucking China doll that can break easily." She yells and walks away from us.

Caroline burst into tears and everyone looks at the door she just walked through in shock. What the fuck just happened?

Whoohoo!! Another chapter lovelies!!!!! Sorry, Victoria is acting bitchy and ect. I want to cry because what she is going through. Just please understand her situation and why she is acting like this.

The next chapter is going to make you want to cry. Get your tissues ready because I have alot near me.

Please don't forget to vote/comment/ follow me!